Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

I am self-employed because I don't want to be useless and waste my precious time and data. Although I am not fully self-employed cos I still work as a part-time teacher, I enjoy working from home.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm sure everyone's reason would be because they want to be their own boss and probably do not like to work under someone. They could set their own standards and whatnot.

I am currently self-employed and is as a result of me discovering that I have a good talent in shoemaking and I can get more customers I can get orders from people and provide Good footwears for them and I get paid very well so there's no need of me working for anybody
That is actually a skill that need to be explored by creating of new ideas,but one thing about such jobs while working for someone is that you might not be able to put down your own creativity to work in some instance.

I am self employed,and I enjoyed that,we hardly find jobs this days, there are many graduates at home doing nothing,for me when I don't find a job I create mine and employ people.

Being self employed is really cool as you can maximize your earnings by working hard and maybe you get to retire whenever you want because most of these employees always retire even before training all their kids in school

I am not self employed currently but I might choose to be so someday. I am sure it will be because I really love the idea of having such freedom and being my own boss. Working for other people or the government can be really frustrating due to being bossed around.

I am self-employed because I don't want to be useless and waste my precious time and data. Although I am not fully self-employed cos I still work as a part-time teacher, I enjoy working from home.
It's good, it means you have multiple sources of income, with time you might be able to start a business of your own. Do you have any skill set you are learning?

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
I decided to be self employed because I have very bad experiences having a boss. I have the freedom to do what I wanted to do in life. I also choose to be self employed in order to do something different than what I used to do. I like to face new challenge and have new opportunities in order to be more successful and happier in life.

The reason why I chose to be self employed is to ensure that I'm able to live the type of life I want to live. There's freedom for me and ability to express my creativity without any limitations.

There are many pros and cons by being a self employee. Among cons is, that you won't get sick pay, holiday pay or any other employee benefit. As well you have to work long hours every day to make your business successful...

I am presently self employed because is not really easy to get job so the best way is to start up your own business, instead of staying doing nothing you to establish something.

Being self-employed here is not easy. After many months of searching for jobs, one of forced to get something together. I become a writer out of passion but I still hope to find a better job out there

Being self-employed gives you an opportunity to engage yourself in a lot of things most especially the things that interest you, working for the government will severely limit your time, it is why most people don't really like working for the government but mainly to establish their own business.

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
Currently in my country , almost everybody likes federal government jobs even though they are self employed because of the fat salary and the entitlement connected to it, but people decided to be self employed because of the unemployment rate.

Right now am not self employed but I also do know the need of earning for myself that's the more of a reason why I went online in search of means to earn myself. To be independent a bit
[automerge]1636671566[/automerge]
I think it's better to find ways to earn for oneself especially when there's little hope of getting employed. So it's not like being employed ain't good but when it's not forthcoming then you have to provide one yourself

Last edited:
The reason why I did so was because I needed something I can combine with my school so that I can work on spare time while schooling at the same time, working for most private organisation over here may not give you such an opportunity.

I chooses to own my business simply because I want to be myn own boss who enjoy freedom and profit made by me is not shared by anybody

Being self employed is very profitable and am someone that loves doing things at my own time and place and so I hate being under another person command

Most times it's because people doesn't have a choice, they have to do something to keep them up. Also there are people that quit their jobs just to establish themselves

I actually chose to be self employed,since I don't want to be depending on only one source of income ,I actually have other sources of income to divert my attention to

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds