Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

Actually working under someone is very stressful and that makes individuals feels dependent, depressed to some extent and under control. You can just feel free in carrying out your own daily activities without interruption from your boss

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I am presently a self employed person this is because I have always want to be self employed I have gone through alot and I believe that everything I which some one want to achieve can definitely achieve when effort are being applied so I tried to on my own at all time.
A friend of mine was actually a graduate of banking and finance and she never got any job in the banking sector for more than six years after graduation which she later decided to start up a business for herself.

Been self employed is something very tangible good to develop and proof self esteem ideas and be on my personal lane running my things mostly times I hate to be under command and other so I decided to be on my own. It really ginger me and bring myself up to some many things outside there.
When a lot of people are actually unemployed they will definitely have no other option than to startup businesses for themselves and become self-employed to take care of their responsibilities.

There is absolutely no two ways to self employment rather than freedom and it allow you work according to your pace. The best way to ensure that your financial freedom is to be your own boss. No one is tossing you around.

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
Because I am tired of answering sir up and down, I am tired of being a slave to my fellow being. I am tired or working even when my strength is too weak to carry me, I am tired of being embarrassed and disgraced publicly

I finished a university degree, but I wasn't satisfied with the opportunities in that field and I already had some experience freelancing for different companies that worked with me because of the skills I could offer. I also like having variety in my career instead of just working in one single niche. So going on as a freelancer free-time was a more profitable and more exciting opportunity.

There has been increased in the level of unemployment in the world recently and that's the main reason why most people are into self employed because that's the only way to make money.

In developing countries like mine where we are still struggling with our economy it is not actually easy to get a well paying job even as a graduate, so I decided to take the bulk by the horn and raise money for myself

One of the reasons why I am currently into what I am doing is because it has been my lifelong ambition to set up an esterblishment and grow as an entrepreneur.It will give me the time and freedom to be able to do other things.

Been self employed is a determination alot of people have not make up their mind to be self employed because they lack the determination. I have Always wanted to be self dependent and also financially independent from everyone.

I took the bold decision to become self-employed because I thought that I was not really paid the amount of money that was okay for me when I was working on my day job. For the meantime I think that decision has been very good and I am planning on expanding my scope .

I always wanted to be self employed because of so many reasons of which financial independence is one of them. I wished to be free from human and work control to have a freedom to do whatever I want.

The only reason why a lot of us in my country have decided to be self-employed is because the government did not provide jobs for them, and not necessarily that they really wanted to do so.

Self employment will give me enough time to make the decisions that matters. The decision that will contribute positively to the growth of the business would be made with no hiccups.

For now I do not have what it takes to work for the government, I am just interested in upgrading my skill educationally at least to meet to the demands of becoming a government worker here.

I decided tonget self employed because I realised the government is not ready to help us shoulder our responsibilities by providing job opportunities and the private companies are also enslaving their workers.

I have been particularly forced to become self-employed just because I could not have a job. I would have ordinarily wants to be in a secured space where I will be making a salary at the end of the month and then plan for business from there.

Am currently self employed because I need financial freedom and I want to be self dependent because alot of people who have been working under an organisation or someone have not really benefit their employment jobs.

I decided to be self employed because there's unemployment after graduation and after much job hunting, I decided to save up from my farming business to start my baking business.

Most times it's not actually in our place to decide to be self employed or not but it mainly depends on if you have what it takes to be so both financially and otherwise. But I think it's mainly due to high rate of unemployment that makes people sort for ways to survive on their own
That is actually a true fact.because in most cases the reason why a lot of persons decide to be self employed is due to non avialability of jobs,but beyound self employed,one need to have the capacity and expertice to run a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds