Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

I am currently self-employed and is as a result of me discovering that I have a good talent in shoemaking and I can get more customers I can get orders from people and provide Good footwears for them and I get paid very well so there's no need of me working for anybody

Advertisement Placeholder
My reasons on being self-employed is that, I am currently running my own business, being my own boss and also building my fame.

I would really like to be my own boss in the future and it's one of the best reasons why I would decline working for anyone in the future but for myself.

I'm self employed because as a student in my country it's very difficult to find a part time job. I dont want to depend on my parents for everything

Most of us still working are trying to build income that would help us start a self employed business so it's only for a fact to say that most self employed are self employed because if the freedom of the pressure of working tirelessly for someone.

My being self employed was not all about getting out of the job I was in not was it about just doing something different, no. It was about getting involved in doing what I have loved doing from the get go

I love being my own boss to declare my goods and services to the world making everyone understands why we need to manage our self by our self

Personally, I am not self employed but working for the government. But I am still looking forward to starting my own business some day for another source of income as it is risky putting all eggs in one basket. That is my take on this. Thanks for sharing.

I like to have control over the things I own and the same thing goes for the business. Being self-employed gives me the chance to do the things my way and experiment a lot of things.

I left my working place to be self- employed because I discovered that salary is the bribe you are given for you to forget your dream. It is hardly possible to be wealthy as a salary earner.

Nothing else but the freedom attached to being self employed. Imagine having your own job or business or service and employing people to work for you will be a great thing. Although self employment is a very serious thing as it attracts more challenges than being employed.

I am so happy that you are self-employed and you are enjoying it to the fullest and I also want to be self-employed like you because it's the greatest way to Live Your Life independently free or any distraction in life and you been able to make big decisions for yourself without depending on anyone.
Because of the freedom attached to it

The reason why I choose to be self employed I choose to have control over my business, without been control by people because I to own my business instead of working for anyone.

I am a salary earner and self employed at same time though was into a salaried Job before combining with being self employed, I did this in order to get multiple sources of income since my expenses began to rise and to have more money to save for the future. Another reason was to have something to fall back on Incase I resign from my salaried job.

there are so many reason why I am self employed,one of which is being self employed makes me free,I can go for break or holiday at any point or time. It also makes me have time for other sources of income

I have decided to be a self-employed person because I do not like to opressurized as many emploees get pressurized by their boss when they have a day job. Working from home is considered a blessing for me and I enjoy all the advantages working from home provides. Being self-employed provides freedom and this is something that offline job does not provide.

I was already earning full time income through freelancing when I was still in the university. After I completed my education, I did not look for job opportunities, instead decided to continue freelancing.

My journey to self employment began with lack of jobs that fit my schedule and gives room for me attending to responsibilities at the family front. I wouldn't mind picking up a job that has flexible hours offline.

It is necessary and needed in the kind of country where I come from you need to or you suffer. There are no jobs, the cost of living is also high and if you do not find a way and help yourself you will end up suffering

I chooses to be a self employed due to the freedom attached to the job whereby nobody will force you to do what you don't intend to do
One of the reason that makes a lot of person to be self employed is to be able to express themself in a manner that they can.And to be able to use and experiment with their ideas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds