Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

I presently self employed since it give me joy,and apart from that I have access to time and my life,and it's help me to take responsibilities
I am so happy that you are self-employed and you are enjoying it to the fullest and I also want to be self-employed like you because it's the greatest way to Live Your Life independently free or any distraction in life and you been able to make big decisions for yourself without depending on anyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
Right now am still working understand somebody which I know is not funny at all but if I want to be self employed I do that because I love freedom

I'm self employed because of the inequality of government jobs and I'm fed up with teaching in private schools because of the low wages, long working hours and miserable working conditions.

A lot of people are only self employed because they searched for jobs and were not successful so they had to venture into business to feed and pay bills

I decided to become self employed when I realized that the owner of the organization which I worked for didn't want the progress of his workers.
He only use your Knowledge to develop his business and sometimes you are not paid for it, so I thought it wise to use my knowledge and run my business

Number one reason is that I strongly believe in myself and u believe I can achieve anything I set my heart on. In addition, I can stand insults from the airport called bosses who will only use me to build their own future.

I'm self employed because I don't have much of a choice. If I had my way I'd be working for a big firm earning millions. Then start up my own business

I am partially employed. I do home tutoring and work online. I do not have full time job yet because I am a student and I want to complete my studies first. I have no intention of becoming self employed.

Presently I am not self employed but I would love to be once I gain enough working experience. I love to do something different and I will love to see my self succeed in my own line of business

My decision to be self employed, was carefully thought out idea. I discovered that being self employed is very good to meet up with the Nigerian economy. After all every working class, plans his or her retirement by starting up a business. If that is the case, why not start now, or is it when one is old? Besides, it pays more than working in a plethora of ways. I decided to start my own business now so that my prime age will not be wasted in working for somebody or others.

I am presently self employed, not by choice but by circumstances, whereby you compete for few jobs with large number of job seekers like you. I am left with no choice that to use my skill and make money. Even at that, l am still job hunting for government job, in order to have time for my other business.

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
I decided to be self employed because that has always been my vision.
Even when i was working with an organization, i was not comfortable.
I made savings from there and used it to start my own business.
Today, am living my expectation.

been self employed is a great thing ,maybe you have searched many places to find a job but don't been able to do that ,you can make your own business and even employ many people

I chooses to be a self employed due to the freedom attached to the job whereby nobody will force you to do what you don't intend to do

I'm self employed because of the inequality of government jobs and I'm fed up with teaching in private schools because of the low wages, long working hours and miserable working conditions.
Especially delay in payment. Most of the people self employed is because they couldn't get better job offering. It's better to do your thing on your own

A lot of people are only self employed because they searched for jobs and were not successful so they had to venture into business to feed and pay bills
You are very right, they are not self employed by choice but based on various circumstances, pushed them to make a decision of starting up their own business. While there are some who have always wanted to startup a business of their own from the very beginning.

I have always wanted to be self employed to be able to express myself idea wise,not to be subjected to a higher authority in seeking approval for ideas that I believe will bring success,to be a solution provider and I believe that is the surest to become extremely wealthy.

I decided to be self employed because I decided within myself not to work for any body any longer.

A lot of people venture into their own businesses not because of the zeal but because of lack of employment opportunities

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds