Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

The same way you made $99 is the same way you will likely work to improve of double it. You can look for other means of making money that will not affect the current one you are doing.
Maybe the guy meant to double within a short period especially if he earned that $99 for months or maybe more. My father's advice was usually to bet your money on a gambling game that it can be doubled.... or nothing. Doubling the money is an ancient issue that the only probably means is gambling.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a general perspectives, it is impossible to know the exact return that a business is going to give you with time so I can't suggest any. You should instead focus on growing the money.

Actually times are really hard now that some people find it difficult to take care of themselves. It is rather unfortunate that you are facing this. I think the way to double very fast is through gambling but it is very risky as your entire money can be wiped out in seconds, this is not to scare you though.

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome

I also want to earn $ 99 in a month. But for me I haven't achieved that, I have the same advice as you.
You can still earn up to that amount. It may not be up to 99 USD but it will be better. You can still earn up to 65 USD per month to just post and earn with paid to post forum websites with these forums bizdustry , Trendri, and cashtimeforum . The combination of the three forum will give you that amount

Check your environment, if there is something dey need maybe baby store things or recycling whatever it is you can start small and watch it grow from there.

a lot of people are saying that cryptocurrency trading is profitable ,I think you need to invest some money in cryptocurrency and trade, with this you will make a lot of money from the the trading you are doing plus the one you are earning in the ministry.

There are many online legit investment platforms like Juicyfields , Binance , and many more. So along with regular offline job , online investment is a good match.

I also want to earn $ 99 in a month. But for me I haven't achieved that, I have the same advice as you.
For the fact that you have an offline business that you are already doing should make you be able to double your salary earning from other online sources monthly.

You can still earn up to that amount. It may not be up to 99 USD but it will be better. You can still earn up to 65 USD per month to just post and earn with paid to post forum websites with these forums bizdustry , Trendri, and cashtimeforum . The combination of the three forum will give you that amount
I won't advise anyone to work on cashtimeforum,bi think it is tag scam. Bizdustry on the other hand have helped me a lot and if am going to work online and earn some extra cash, then I would still with bizdustry.

You really need some money to learn a nice skills and if you have a good online skill you can monetize the skill,this is what a lot of people are using to make money online officially because skill is one of the most profitable thing you will learn.

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
The advise is tonp get a sideline business or investment to join your income, i know many teachers that has stores and other business apart from their teaching jobs in which they do.

The advise is tonp get a sideline business or investment to join your income, i know many teachers that has stores and other business apart from their teaching jobs in which they do.
It's kind of risky to open a business while having job, you can get fired for that, the best you can do is to start an online business I think cos no one can monitor you there

It's kind of risky to open a business while having job, you can get fired for that, the best you can do is to start an online business I think cos no one can monitor you there
No its not and i have seen people doing it and i am also doing it, I have a teaching job and i also have a shop where I sell baking ingredients , I bake cake and i also do snacks, like you said its not easy because of monitoringm but all you need is to stake a daily stock before going to work and get a reliable employee.

No its not and i have seen people doing it and i am also doing it, I have a teaching job and i also have a shop where I sell baking ingredients , I bake cake and i also do snacks, like you said its not easy because of monitoringm but all you need is to stake a daily stock before going to work and get a reliable employee.
My sister tried that before she was reported to her boss and got fired. It still affecting her till date because the worker she got always stole her money which even made things worst for her. Teaching doesn't require much I guess but you working in a company, you have to be careful.

I won't advise anyone to work on cashtimeforum,bi think it is tag scam. Bizdustry on the other hand have helped me a lot and if am going to work online and earn some extra cash, then I would still with bizdustry.
I have also start to see the website as a scam as they keep on changing there limit there. When I requested for payout they gave me a story that withdraw date is on 15th and 29th day of every month. So since then I stopped posting there. Bizdustry and Trendri forum is enough for me as I see those two as the only legit paid to post forum

Trading is profitable only if you know how to trade but if you do not have an understanding of trading then that will be a gambling for you because you won't be able to make anything from it, I think you need to save money and invest in something like real estate.

I have also start to see the website as a scam as they keep on changing there limit there. When I requested for payout they gave me a story that withdraw date is on 15th and 29th day of every month. So since then I stopped posting there. Bizdustry and Trendri forum is enough for me as I see those two as the only legit paid to post forum
I also tried withdrawing but I keep getting excuses, it's best to stick with sites that are paying, I can't imagine wasting my time on those useless site.

I also tried withdrawing but I keep getting excuses, it's best to stick with sites that are paying, I can't imagine wasting my time on those useless site.
I am not saying that the website is a scam. The forum is very legit for I waited till 29th of last month and I got paid.
I was only trying to say that as the forum is new, they have not been stable. The admin of the forum is really looking for way to balance the forum in other not to disappoint it's members. I am only worried about how the forum is not stabled.

I think you should have other side-gigs or other jobs that you could balance with your work in the ministry to increase your earnings or set aside money for some projects.

Why do I have a feeling that this is a very funny thread. If you make $99 monthly why not find another source of living too hard toit rather than finding a way to double it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds