Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
This platform can enable you to make some profit if you are serious about it.
There other online business or part time business that you can invest in like Bitcoin and etherium that can become a source of income stream too.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to offline job you are doing, I do not maybe you will have time for another offline job but I can advise you that you should invest on cryptocorrency, you will just need to be monitoring it, do that you will on know when raise up and when it's suitable to buy and to sell it.

This platform can enable you to make some profit if you are serious about it.
There other online business or part time business that you can invest in like Bitcoin and etherium that can become a source of income stream too.
I just think it is best to invest in a more real and safe investment cos cryptocurrency can crash anytime and i won't like to lose my investment so am thinking of putting it in a real estate or any good investment platform.

A friend of mine introduce me to an app which I can use to invest and earn interest every month.

There’re lots of ways to double your monthly income. Truly you salary is in no doubt very small. Such amount can’t cover for all expenses. I’d advise you think about which side hustle will Be convenient for you.

You do not need to expect something fast but what you need is step by step guide. Make sure you don't invest into hyip or ponzi, only greedy individuals do so, think of a commodity which is in daily need by people, from here you would understand the stuffs you can invest in but do not expect fast cash.

Well you can either invest in or use it for a small business or best the same way you made the $99 dollars before try and do the same thing and see if you can make the same money again or more. But if not just keep looking for ways that you think it's best for you. You can invest in bitcoin or sport betting too.

Can you drive ? If you can ,try get a contract or deal with someone who can foot get a Corolla for you to start with Uber . Trust me you will be gladyou did.Right now, trying to start something online other than this platform will cost you more than you can afford at the moment
So, try the Uber angle and keep on with bizdustry .Also, cut down your cost to the barest and save more .

If your current job is part time then you can look for another part time job with different shift in time to earn extra income, if this won't be possible then you can save some money to start a business no matter how little, you could put one of your trusted sibling to be handling this business for you. Or you could start blogging or copywritting if you're a very good writer.

Working in a ministry could afford you a lot of spare time for some other ventures that could be profitable, in essence you could start a so income of something on demand, making $100 a month is possible but you would to learn the ropes in order to reach such figure in the shortest time possible

It’s hard to double your income if you have a “normal” job. You need to control your own salary first. But luckily, you don’t have to quit your job Instead, build a ‘side gig’ business you can run in your time off or on weekends. Keep at it until you’ve replaced your full-time income then you have doubled u salary

P
I just think it is best to invest in a more real and safe investment cos cryptocurrency can crash anytime and i won't like to lose my investment so am thinking of putting it in a real estate or any good investment platform.

A friend of mine introduce me to an app which I can use to invest and earn interest every month.
Please introduce me to that app that will enable you to invest and earn interest.
I believe you that cryptocurrency investment can crash out one day and many people are going to be affected. I really want to invest in real estate platform.
Please if you have any platform that can help you please extend to me.

If you need money real quick, I have a few options you're not gonna like.
There's the option of gambling and people say they really gain from sport betting, but personally I don't actually like the idea.
There are also some online investment sites which pay after a month 120% of your investment.

@Anis Boukezzoula Gambling is never a job and will never be. You're on point, he shouldn't be looking for a way to double his income rather a way to earn passive income in a legit way.
One should never stake what he can't afford to lose one of the most important gambling rule.

All you have to do is fill out a few online surveys before they go to class or while they are at home. There are hundreds of thousands of research companies that are constantly looking for people to answer surveys and test new products/services. The forms take only a few minutes to fill out and will get paid in cash or rewards. The average surveys online will pay around $2-5

@Anis Boukezzoula Gambling is never a job and will never be. You're on point, he shouldn't be looking for a way to double his income rather a way to earn passive income in a legit way.
One should never stake what he can't afford to lose one of the most important gambling rule.
Many gamblers stake amount they could not afford to lose, and at the end they became bankrupt after losing their funds. Gamble will be gamble even if the person is self acclaimed expert. The OP can look inward for any skill set he has that can earn him more money.

According to my own point of view, I don't think it is possible for you to double your salary, but if you want to get times two of your salary, you will have to get another job that Worth the same payment as your salary and that depends on how powerful you are, because you need to work in two places to get times two of your salary

Getting an online job either as a freelancer or content writer can be helpful in earning additional income. The necessary skills required to be a freelancer and writer can be mastered with tons of open resources online.

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
It depends on what you would like to do, there are many side businesses you can go into that won't disturb your offline work like manufacturing of soaps and detergents, importation, crypto trading. Also you need to know how much capital you can spare

First of all trying to double that amount in a safe way,requires patience from you. There are risky investments which you gain high profit in a short period of time but you can also lose all your finances invested because it is very risky.

It is difficult to earn double of your investment so quickly except for gambling which is risky, you can try to invest on transportation business since it more of daily income though you can't accumulate profit just once.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds