Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

You may not necessarily depend wholely on only your salary. Because your salary only can't settle all of your needs and can make you wealthy. You really need to invest. You can invest in crypto

Advertisement Placeholder
You work in a ministry I think your job should give you time, I mean you will have spare time why not go into online earnings during those space time to add to your salary.
I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome

Maybe the guy meant to double within a short period especially if he earned that $99 for months or maybe more. My father's advice was usually to bet your money on a gambling game that it can be doubled.... or nothing. Doubling the money is an ancient issue that the only probably means is gambling.
If he tour the way of gambling gambling all in the name of doubling his money, he will end up losing all he had struggled to save in months within few hours of gambling. Gambling is a dangerous way of making money.

Reinvesting the funds, will surely yield out better rewards in the future. If you don't know what to do with the funds at present, you can stake it and earn monthly APY interest rate.

Maybe the guy meant to double within a short period especially if he earned that $99 for months or maybe more. My father's advice was usually to bet your money on a gambling game that it can be doubled.... or nothing. Doubling the money is an ancient issue that the only probably means is gambling.
To be candid gambling is just a betting where you just have a fifty fifty chance of winning or loosing in a game, but sometimes it can be in your favour. But i can advise you can get a better business or investment with better income.

I am not saying that the website is a scam. The forum is very legit for I waited till 29th of last month and I got paid.
I was only trying to say that as the forum is new, they have not been stable. The admin of the forum is really looking for way to balance the forum in other not to disappoint it's members. I am only worried about how the forum is not stabled.
Well I haven't gotten my own withdrawal yet but I have heard people talk about not getting paid at all since the forum was created.

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
I think I have a solution to your problem because I was once in that shoe,but what I did is this whenever I collect my salary at the end of the month,I go online and look for 2odds and stake that's all.

You can start an indoor kitchen restaurant as a side gig, Find out what people usually eat during breaks or working hours wt where you are currently working right now, and maybe around that location. Then you can cook that from your home and start delivering or selling at your place of work. Or learn a skill such as graphic designing or other online gigs like creating a blog or going into freelancing

Well I haven't gotten my own withdrawal yet but I have heard people talk about not getting paid at all since the forum was created.
Maybe you did not follow the right process to request for your money and likewise those you said have not received payout. I received my payout when they said they will be paying. Only that the maximum to withdraw is $3.5 per withdrawals and that is 2 times per month

The money may not even be enough for you to establish a business, because we do not know how much you have save from the money you have been making in a month, if you have up to $2000 in your account you can start up a good business.

If you make $99 per month. let your fortune build for 19 months, you will have $1000 approximately. Use that money to build an online store and start selling.

Wanting to double that amount will be hard for you because of your inpatients everything you see requires patience and investing in agriculture is one of the best investment that fetches money to many individuals at time more than what they get from the work and the businesses they are operating.

Well if you want to double the amount of money that you are currently earning at your work place then I will suggest that you fight for a big promotion at your work place because this is actually the only way through which you can get a double salary.

I might be wrong, but I see too much of respiration in your time for doubling your money. Please don't for any reason go and join any HYIP platforms to get double your money I beg you so that you don't get scammed for nothing

Actually you asking this question I definitely don't know what you have thought about but I think the only way to double ones money is to stake it by risking and that's definitely gambling.

Well if you want to double the amount of money that you are currently earning at your work place then I will suggest that you fight for a big promotion at your work place because this is actually the only way through which you can get a double salary.
Fighting for promotion right now is not an option, I could look for another way to double my money online maybe investing in crypto will be better at this time.

Since you said you have to feed yourself and you also have kids, i guess to invest with some amount from your salary will be absolutely impossible but maybe you can just find some real online sites where you can be making small money during your free time

Have you considered doing work online from sites like Fiverr? Perhaps helping people out with their businesses for small, fast income? Or you could perhaps start a business doing something you enjoy.

According to what you said that you don't have patience to wait for getting profits from agriculture , I think it was be difficult for you to achieve your goal .

I would first love to point out that this is not a right mindset to enter any kind of investment with as you should seek growing your income slowly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds