Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

If you do not have time to engage yourself in another business then you really need to think of investing the money in something that will give you at least 30% monthly interest or more, it should be a trusted government organisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
While you are looking for where to make quick return on investment, you have to be careful so that you will not end up investing in a get-rich-quick investment because majority of them are scam. You can approach a stock broker in your city asking for a share which you can invest for a quick return we didn't few months. He will more than happy to help because he is going to earn commission if you make profit with your investment.

Fighting for promotion right now is not an option, I could look for another way to double my money online maybe investing in crypto will be better at this time.
Well if you are very sure that this is the best option for you then I will say that if you take it because there are still bra ways through which someone can make money online just that you have to make out time for this online work and then I will also advise you to learn the digital skill so that you can be able to earn big money online as a freelance worker.

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
A good way to double your salary is to start a side business that is of buying and resale of good as this can be quite a lucrative venture if you choose the right set of products.

If you want to double that money based on how you're putting it,I'd say you'll be talking of gambling or some high yield investment programs. But I can assure you that will not help you

I have not seen a scheme that would promise to double your investment un less you want to be scammed so build your investment slowly instead.

According to what you said that you don't have patience to wait for getting profits from agriculture , I think it was be difficult for you to achieve your goal .
Yeah it is hard but we keep pushing and thanks to the help of crypto, I have been able to achieve some of my dreams

Don't Benin a hurry to double your $90 that you have been earning on a monthly basis because of too much responsibility on your shoulders. There has to be other ways this you should be thinking of

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
The problem with being able to get double of your capital is that it won't be possible to do it in a short time, so I think you should still consider farming as it is very promising.

You can invest your earning in crpto. I believe you'll earn thrice your money but it's very dangerous. So, only if you can take this risk.
I have read some comments here and I discovered that you want something fast, and that's the only way I think you can fast.

Working online this days makes you alot more money than offline jobs. This is because online makes you become your own boss and there is no supervision. It's always upto an individual to choose which online sites works best for them and at least make sure you do five different online jobs per day to increase your monthly income.

Working online this days makes you alot more money than offline jobs. This is because online makes you become your own boss and there is no supervision. It's always upto an individual to choose which online sites works best for them and at least make sure you do five different online jobs per day to increase your monthly income.
Yeah Right, that is why I work more on forums and faucet sites because I have earn and also earn enough from this sites and I guess am not ready to learn new skills so that's the reason why I work on them.

Sincerely speaking I would advise that you look for a very trusted and legit means to double the money rather than gambling or something

You are not giving your self the tight mindset by putting it straight that you want to double your money. Instead you should look for a way that works and grow it steadily.

You can easily trade on your phone, and I'm sure your phone is with you everytime?
It is true that you can trade the forex market as well as the cryptocurrencies market with your phone at any time using the metatrader of the respective broker you're using

Invest in a HYIP and you can double your money in few weeks. LOL I was joking. DO not get this notion that you can double you money in a short time. If you are greedy, you will lose your money

the best way to double the amount of money you make on monthly basis is to make research about other business ideas and venture into other businesses.

the best way to double the amount of money you make on monthly basis is to make research about other business ideas and venture into other businesses.
I don't have hardly any idea whether there are any such kind of schemes available where we can double our money quickly. Obviously it will have higher risk even if some platform provides higher revenues. You should cross check before investing.

I wish I could earn $99 monthly.With all the online sites and apps that I do,my online income is between $50_$70 monthly.I work really hard over the internet .

You may not necessarily depend wholely on only your salary. Because your salary only can't settle all of your needs and can make you wealthy. You really need to invest. You can invest in crypto
I am supporting you because I have been there also, the more your salary , the more your responsibility and your needs increases , so its not wise to base your finance on just only your salary, You also need to start investing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds