Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I make $99 a month how do I double it

I am currently working in a ministry and my salary is not enough for me to save or to feed myself and my siblings for a month. I ones tried investing on agriculture but I couldn't wait to get the profit on it cos it takes long..I need something fast.
I am currently looking for a way to double my salary. How do I go about it..any suggestions is welcome
There are many ways in which you can double your earning, you can be buying agricultural product and be selling it in the market and you will be seeing more than double of your money, or rather you can trade in crypto currency and writhing two or three weeks , you will see more than double.

Advertisement Placeholder
If that is all you're making, you may want to consider finding a new job, or even a second job. Find a job online, there's bound to be something that would work for you. I doubt you could double $99 based on the job you're currently working.

My personal opinion is, to find a new job if possible, because that's not something I would waste my time on personally. But that's me, and I'm not in your shoes, so I can't really say for sure.

If that is all you're making, you may want to consider finding a new job, or even a second job. Find a job online, there's bound to be something that would work for you. I doubt you could double $99 based on the job you're currently working.

My personal opinion is, to find a new job if possible, because that's not something I would waste my time on personally. But that's me, and I'm not in your shoes, so I can't really say for sure.
I agree with you very much, many people recommend investing in liea, which is risky. The best way to double the amount without risking the capital you need is to get another job, although you can also buy and sell offline according to the demand in your area.

Currently, I am making $1 a day and I am trying to concentrate on how to make $3 a day so that I can make $99 in a month. I am thinking about tripling my existing income. Maybe I should join more earning sites and spend more time

I currently invested on an investment platform called tronriver and few days ago, they pull down their server which means, the site is no more functioning which means I have been scam.

I lost $30 to the site. The reason why I am writing this here is to earn you guys on investing online, don't use money doubling site because they are 100% scam

$99 might not be enough for one to feed on for a whole month especially when family matters are involved. To divert to online business would have been the best but might require some little time to spent working. But you can as well become a transcriber and start earning some side income or message me privately let's dialogue.

the only way in which you can use to double your salary is by investing your salary in a good business and as time goes on you begin to get double income every month.

There are businesses that doesn't require much capital to establish. Look for businesses in your environment that does not need much capital to establish. You can start importation of used clothes especially children or women clothes and sell at cheaper price.

If you are someone who has a long term hope of wanting to be financially free, them you shouldn't look at money doubling schemes. At least not with all your income because it can be scam.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning how you can double the 99 dollars yoh make monthly, well I have to say that to achieve this is possible but you need to learn an high income skill such as forex trading to do this

Wan ting to double your money is not a good direction you should want to take. If you want to increase your earnings, it should be a t a steady and precedented way.

Well to double ones income is possible just isn't easy to do also the duration of making that profit is also quite important, you could invest but the profits won't come fast so it depends on the situation and duration

I would advise that you take it slow, find out how to save and invest little by little because most money doubling sites are scam just looking for means to run away with people's money.

The best way to twofold your cash rapidly is Gambling yet it is anything but a great job at all since you can various your sum as you can lose everything.

broker perhaps will be a smart thought yet you should be more knowledgeable about request to make what you need in a brief timeframe.

be that as it may, as far as I might be concerned, it's smarter to make a private venture disconnected and show restraint.
[automerge]1621582616[/automerge]
Extreme inquiry. You need more time after your work, and you appear to be not to have sufficient experience or funding to begin a business.

Best would be a type of farming that doesn't need a great deal of time or ability like plantain, bananas or vegetables, coconuts.

Last edited:
doubling your salary isn't an easy thing as you might think, you can improve it or get another job instead, you can also do side jobs (offline or online if you have services to offer)

Concerning an individual earning $99 a month and planning on doubling it. Well, I believe the salary is a fixed price and the only way to doubling it is to look for a side hustle or a job that can help support your earnings, bizdustry is surely a part that can support your earning and if your are skilled, you can become a freelancer

In business you should not have the mentality of wanting to double your money. You should instead plan to grow the money at a fair rate and in good time too.

Making $99 every month is a very good way to start your online making money journey. You can invest it on cryptocurrency but you have to be very careful in doing that in order not to lose out.

No matter how much we earned as a salary at the end of the month, it won't be enough because our responsilbity increases as our earning increases, the only solution is to get a better investment so as to earn more.

The same way you made $99 is the same way you will likely work to improve of double it. You can look for other means of making money that will not affect the current one you are doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds