Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

Ways To Attract Customers Using Psychology
  1. Help Your Customers Break Through “Action Paralysis” ...
  2. Embrace the Power of Labels. ...
  3. Understand the 3 Types of Buyers. ...
  4. Highlight Your Strengths by Admitting Your Short Comings. ...
  5. Use Urgency the Smart Way. ...
  6. Make Their Brain Light Up 'Instantly' ...
  7. Make an Enemy. ...
  8. Stand for Something.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many ways to get best and visitor customers but for this you must have quality products like whatever you are doing in your business must be valuable and of branded .than do advertise your business on facebook,instagram and on youtube so this will really help to promote your business and it will run faster .

The People Mirrors

If one thing is true in this digital age, it’s that emotions run wild on social media.

If you are on Facebook, it’s easy to see that people publicly share emotional responses, even at times fly off the handle from something they read/saw. In essence, we’ve opened up “Pandora’s Box” filled with emotions!

make a first impression that puts you on a pedestal of influence. learn how to communicate effectively and convincingly on any topic. gain confidence in your ability to tip the scales in your favor during any negotiation. quickly master the art of subliminal persuasion to get what you deserve in every situation. Learn how to use strategic deception techniques without harming others

First of all we should have information about the business. We should have experience that how we should deal with customers. If we have right techniques we will make our customers believable. We can advertising our products also . Through advertisement we can get profit and promote our business. If we have branded original items it will be profitable.

These types of businesses seem to get a lot of height. As people think that are all about selling cheap and shoddy products from China. You don't need a lot of money to start drop ship. And if you don't have to buy any stock, but one thing you do need is good digital marketing skills to make your products that you're selling stand out from others in an extremely competitive market.

The important thing, as some members describe, is to conduct a study to know if the product or service you offer is the best fit for your business and is the customer demand. They must be quality products and brand what you are going to address to the target audience. Know the product in detail to clarify any doubts and have the basis to communicate all the benefits of this.

you'll have to use Social media platforms, First off you need to search for which social Media platform your ideal audience are, they go to the platform, post quality contents regularly and engage with the audience

I believe it's nothing else other than mind control because with it, you could shift your mind in another direction. Fir instance, the care of customer attendants you received the first time you got in a shop, super market, eatery could change your mind and transform you to a regular, die-hard customer. Remember, you have got your mind played with and they've won.

I like the way you make your point easy to understand on your article. I must say this,have also been in that kind of a situation before,where by I went to the supermarket to get some particular drinks because am having dinner with my fiancee that day. So getting to the supermarket to get my drinks I ended up buying more than what I budgeted for. So it only takes the grace of God for you to be able to escape that kind of temptation we get when we are inside supermarket.
If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁

I think its not easy to know what customer want in other to have more customers in my business. Once you have know what is going on within the customers then you look for every possible means to get the customer, so as to grow your businesd.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Nice piece.. knowing what your potential customers are likely to want is key to making sales.. if you can't read through the mind of customers on satisfying their very need,then you have missed it. If you always have want they want, they will keep on coming back..
[automerge]1615827909[/automerge]

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Nice piece.. knowing what your potential customers are likely to want is key to making sales.. if you can't read through the mind of customers on satisfying their very need,then you have missed it. If you always have want they want, they will keep on coming back..

I won't really call that mind control, I believe that it's just self interest in you wanting that thing badly. Its like you introduced a product to me that is of good value and it's something that will be of help to me, you can't expect me not to buy it. If me wanting to get it desperately no matter what is what you calling mind control then you wrong. What I want I get no matter what, if it's not important I won't get it even if you actually use a mind control. So also when it comes to business, if I have the capital and you bring up a good business idea that will generate huge profit, I would gladly invest in it no matter what because I know I will gain back in multiple fold. So in business or selling of product there is nothing like mind control.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

So funny, I was actually thinking of something different from what you've posted. Sincerely you're right about the fact that knowing what customers want and why they want it really matters in businesses

One of the ways you can use mind control techniques to get more business is to engage the services of a copywriter. A seasoned copywriters is very good at using different words to put the trigger of buying emotion in every customer starstable on the marketing piece for your business.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Well in my opinion I knew exactly where you were headed. It is the reason you see big companies spending millions on surveys. They do that in a bid to study how the mind of the consumer works. The things that influence choices.
Then they go ahead and use all of that information in their marketing strategies. Take Coca-Cola for instance, when people started becoming health conscious and staying away from all that sugar, they came up with (zero sugar/diet coke) all in a bid to still keep their consumers.

I am actually intrigued by the topic and also the content,mind control on buyers attracts more patronage and increase in financial income.I have personally gone to purchase stuffs from a store and didn't see what i initially came for but i got better stuffs and it was a fantastic feeling.

Mind controlling techniques can only be used by business professionals, I mean those who understand everything about the business are the only ones that can use the mind controlling games. Fro you to use mind controlling games, you must understand the needs of the customer before you can actually controls his mind by influencing the choices he makes.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to use mind control techniques to get customers to buy from you, well first of all i have to say that had a good laugh on seeing the topic because it didn't feel true by any bit at all

You can not control the mind of the the customer actually, you can only persuade him to. And this is where this your very good list comes into play. You should also want to suit the persons ego and make him in control.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds