Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

That is just a strategy on how to sell you produc,and in some cases you can actually do a giveaway and give out gift items to the public and then you will have to depend on turnover to get back your profit.

That is just the trick,because you just have to device a good strategy on how to penetrate the consciousness of your target audience,that will go a long way in persuading them to patronise your business.
You dont need to break down mountain just to have control over your customers , like you just said , customers just need you to treat them specially , give them a fair price , attend to them with a respective manner and they will always come for more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Focus on providing value, Customers are more likely to do business with companies that provide value to them. Make sure your products or services solve a problem or meet a need for your customers. Mind control in my opinion is not the best move.

Focus on providing value, Customers are more likely to do business with companies that provide value to them. Make sure your products or services solve a problem or meet a need for your customers. Mind control in my opinion is not the best move.

I think that there are many psychological techniques that a person could use in order to gain customers. This also includes using the best kind of advertisement techniques.

In as much as business has become psychological, I don't advocate that a business owner should use mind games to take due advantage of a customer. I am not saying it should not be used but it should be within fair usage.

In as much as business has become psychological, I don't advocate that a business owner should use mind games to take due advantage of a customer. I am not saying it should not be used but it should be within fair usage.
That's true, you need to have a good psychology before you can actually earn money from your business,it's not a knowledge game alone is a psychological game also.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
I definitely enjoyed reading this because i could really relate to it. On several occasions, i've been in a position where i wanted to get something so bad or where i ended up buying way more than i needed. I hope i'm able to over come this "mind control" soon.

You are right, focusing on what will earn you money is very important, some people are not earning money because they don't have the focus, this very important.

that is actually a very good marketing technique. It is a major reason people are always advised to have copywriting skills in they want to go into businesses especially if it is in the online space. It helps you to convince people.

Mind also has part to take because we have good mind and bad mind as it ranges in phenomenal. When you have good mind then you can get customers. You will be able to adapt to potential customers' reaction.

that is actually a very good marketing technique. It is a major reason people are always advised to have copywriting skills in they want to go into businesses especially if it is in the online space. It helps you to convince people.

There are many advertisements that could have a really huge impact on the psychology of a person, as certain kinds of advertisements are remembered for a really long time.

That's true, you need to have a good psychology before you can actually earn money from your business,it's not a knowledge game alone is a psychological game also.
You have to use psychology to appeal to the customer to release the money based on the kind of person the customer is. Sales persons are taught the psychology of sales. That's why a sales person would convince you and you buy a shirt that is clearly not your size and you are smiling.

Yes, I think it's the 'mind control technique' that clothing businesses also use when they make you buy their clothes on holidays or some special occasion with simple words like "30% SALE", "50% OFF" etc. People run to buy those clothes even if they don't need them.

Maybe the word "Mind control" seems a bit weird or excessive might be over reaching, I think it is more along the line of "suggestive thoughts" , I'm happy that a lot of people get the message I'm trying pass.

You simply took the words right out of my mouth because it is not the way I am going to actually explain the whole strategy.

What I know is that it is trying to be influential in how you deal with your customers to make sure that you play on the psychology towards patronizing your product and services.

You have to use psychology to appeal to the customer to release the money based on the kind of person the customer is. Sales persons are taught the psychology of sales. That's why a sales person would convince you and you buy a shirt that is clearly not your size and you are smiling.
Having psychology in whatever you are doing is very important,it will help you to earn a good amount of money, not only that it will help you in terms of gaining success.

There are many advertisements that could have a really huge impact on the psychology of a person, as certain kinds of advertisements are remembered for a really long time.
that is actually very true. In this part of the world many children eat noodles and there was a noodle company that did an advertisement that was very unique. That made a lot of children very interested and they made a whole lot of sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds