Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

Mind control in the context at which you have used it could be wrong. Most mind controllers are illusionist. But the ability to anticipate what good or service would meet the need of a customer isn't playing in their mind.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not all mind controllers are illusionists. Everything you are being exposed to on a daily can influence your thoughts, and on a deeper level, can have a certain level of control over you. We make our life choices based on the knowledge we have.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Very true, yesterday when I went to the market to buy somethings my budget was about $5, at the end of the day I ended up spending twice that amount, when I got home I was wondering how that happened because I wrote a list, guess my mind was controlled😀😀

There are so many ways to get best and visitor customers but for this you must have quality products like whatever you are doing in your business must be valuable and of branded. What is all about this mind control ethics, is that, you have to be psychological minded always read things before you conclude, do not spend cos you want to.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Yes you are right. It is the race of increasing traffic. It is done by knowing what people want and the strategies to apply things to increasec the interest of people are applied. Once you increase the traffic your business becomes successful.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Every customer have different priorities and preferences.
you can control his mind by dealing with him, you can ask the things that he like the most and then provide information about the products that you are selling and try to satisfy him accordingly. In this way you can easily make a good relationship with customers and your business will groom.

Mind Control Marketing ... You still have to persuade your customers to buy, even if you know your product is ... You can use this phenomenon in a number of ways in your sales and get more sales for your market.

You can't classify that as mind control, mind control is more like hypnosis but yes we do have change of mind especially when we see good value. people always want what's best for them especially when we see a better offer that what we actually want. Take for instance I want to to get a phone and I got to where I want to buy a phone while having infinix with a mediatek processor and while I was there pricing it at the range of 90thousand, some one decides to introduce a samsung s10 with a snapdragon processor at the rate of 20thousand interval. For you if your initial phone was the infinix and u were introduced the s10 and you have that 20k to spare, would you still go for the Tecno?
Will you call that mind control or because you see a better offer that is good.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Is there something like that? Haha😅✌️ I think its not mind control, but convincing power. That everything you say to your customer, he/she tend to believe it and in the end, you successfully convinced him/her to buy your product, sounds like hypnothism technique and mind control, but its actuall convincing power. Love your threa by the way😁👍

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

Referrals are one of the best ways to get new customers—but if you sit back and wait for your current customers to refer their friends and family members to you, you could be waiting a long time. Take charge by implementing a system for actively soliciting referrals from your satisfied customers. Build referral-generating activity into the sales process. For example, send a follow-up email asking for a referral after a customer has received their order from your e-commerce site. Have your B2B salespeople ask for referrals when they follow up with customers to answer questions after the sale.

You are right about being able to know what customers want and offering it to them without them even being fully aware of going beyond budget because all they can register is their need for those items.

Even though the things like impulsive buying or persuation exist, I don't think people just buy the first thing they see. Well, people do, but most of us will buy only when we learn about the product properly. In order to survive, businesses need loyal customers, which can happen only when you have a great product.

Knowing what the customers want really gives you control over them. You can easily provide them with what they need. You can even go fuether to inspecting how they want it to improve and then provide them with that improvement. That way, you will get more customers coming to you.

Help Your Customers Break Through "Activity Paralysis"
Grasp the Power of Labels.

Comprehend the 3 Types of Buyers.

Feature Your Strengths by Admitting Your Short Comings.

Use Urgency the Smart Way.

Make Their Brain Light Up 'In a flash'

Mind control techniques are a thing and, depending on their use, can either be seductive or destructive. ... They're also known as coercive persuasion, brainwashing, thought reform, manipulation, and seduction, among others. All these names share common elements, mainly those which define mind control.

Definitely dear you give good ideas and points.The mind control is a psychological aspect of attracting customers, it is mostly done through adverts, in a catchy manner, I fall for these at times especially when it is something juicy. In marketing, it is a very good aspect as far as you are offering quality and that is the most important thing.
[automerge]1611566790[/automerge]
Definitely dear you give good ideas and points.The mind control is a psychological aspect of attracting customers, it is mostly done through adverts, in a catchy manner, I fall for these at times especially when it is something juicy. In marketing, it is a very good aspect as far as you are offering quality and that is the most important thing.

Last edited:
Thank you for the fun fact, it is really interesting how the mind controls most of what we do? I also learned that before something happens in the physical there has to be something done in the other realm so I tried it on a few challenge I was facing with some clients and suprising it worked.

Yes, your write-up was wonderful. Knowing what people want is a great way forward in a business. You'll even triple your sales. This is something that most business people finds difficult to implement. Some just want to do business because to there friends are doing it.

Selling at its most fundamental level is the influence of the mind.
As a salesperson, if you are not influencing your customers and leave the customer to decide on an item, you are not truly a salesperson. You are someone who takes an order. Mind control is a psychological type of advertisement that can help generate sales

I don't this is mind control, mind control is a form of manipulation where you say whatever the customers need to hear just to get them to patronize, even if it involves adding some sweet coated lies. Mind control is not advisable for a business you should be more concerned about the business reputation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds