Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

This is the kind of advert that arrest the mind of the potential customer wherein they feel drawn to by all means purchase that product that have appealed to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes because some of them will think that for you putting much effort to manipulate them shows that your product are not good quality and may not be able to give them the best result of what they need, is true
Using mind control to me is like a strategy in business manipulation which I do not really like to use to persuade my customers to buy any of my business products from me.

Using mind control to me is like a strategy in business manipulation which I do not really like to use to persuade my customers to buy any of my business products from me.
You are a little bit considerate that you won't even like to use it on your customers but there's some people that do not really care about it as long as there is a way they can make their customers buy their products.

You are a little bit considerate that you won't even like to use it on your customers but there's some people that do not really care about it as long as there is a way they can make their customers buy their products.
People use it a lot just to sell their products but it will be a little unfair if the customer get home and he is dissatisfied with the products that he bought from your store.

People use it a lot just to sell their products but it will be a little unfair if the customer get home and he is dissatisfied with the products that he bought from your store.
This is what a lot of business to do not understand, and at the end of the day if they do not have customer they will not they will start blaming it on other people but they are actually the causes.

This is what a lot of business to do not understand, and at the end of the day if they do not have customer they will not they will start blaming it on other people but they are actually the causes.
In every business that we do, we must make sure that our customers trust us. Using mind game in business is a subtle way of deceiving your customers to buy what they might not have bought.

It will be very important for you to be able to know your customer and your industry very well so that you will know the right psychology to use to gain customers.

In every business that we do, we must make sure that our customers trust us. Using mind game in business is a subtle way of deceiving your customers to buy what they might not have bought.
Lolz, trust is very important and it is something of a great joy when your customers understand that you are able to provide the type of product they are interested, that is an indirect way of making money.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Nice post. It seems that you have controlled your mind to get my Mastercard and then go shopping. But the best way not to get controlled in the mind by these businesses all you have to do is to ignore there advertisements. You have to keep your eyes off from those enticing pictures.

Lolz, trust is very important and it is something of a great joy when your customers understand that you are able to provide the type of product they are interested, that is an indirect way of making money.
The most important thing between a seller and his customers is trust, once you lose the trust in the name of using mind control techniques to sell your products to them, they will no longer trust you.

It's psychology, saying buy 3 to get 1 free when the cost of that 1 has been included in the price of 3. It's a case of classical marketing using good pricing techniques. I have actually fallen victims a few times in the past but I have more understanding now so it rarely happens.
Of course this is true because i have seen situations where people fall victims of this techniques not knowing they are paying with the free one.

That is the work of a compelling writer with years of experience. That is why big companies sort out the help of these freelance writer, composers and copywriter to do the magic for them. It's a secret every seasoned writer has, to persuade potential customers through wordings.

The most important thing between a seller and his customers is trust, once you lose the trust in the name of using mind control techniques to sell your products to them, they will no longer trust you.
Yes that's exactly the truth and most customers do not really care about how expensive your products will be but they really care about the quality of the products and you must always try to maintain it at all cost.

Yes that's exactly the truth and most customers do not really care about how expensive your products will be but they really care about the quality of the products and you must always try to maintain it at all cost.
Mind control in business is not about quality or selling expensive things to your customers, it is about trust your customers have for you in which using mind control could destroy.
[automerge]1630381986[/automerge]
Mind control in business is not about quality or selling expensive things to your customers, it is about trust your customers have for you in which using mind control could destroy.

At the first impression when I read your thread, I was thinking like, what the hell, you're talking Vudu or black mojo things on people just for profits? Lol. Until I read through all the stuff you were intending

I don't like to use mind control techniques to sell my business. I love to be straightforward in all my business dealings with my customers and that is how they love to patronise me.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Hmm...i think you have made a crucial point from your point of view, psychologically when dealing with people you have to master how to control them with the mind control...

Do you really think this is absolutely necessary because most times you are only to convince people to buy your product based on the quality of your products and what your product can do to people who are interested to buy it.

It's not able mind controlling, you went far with your description. It's all about the mastery of copywriting and the mind controlling thing you explained is one of the skills of copywriting and it's called persuasive technique.

Talking mind control techniques there are different ways to go about that first,you need to know what the people really want,but personally,to me if a promo is done then it could go long way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds