Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

This was a great topic to grab my attention. The title of the topic alone was a great eye catcher. I think that mind control, in the sense that you are referring to it, is all about advertising and it is the art of making someone think that they want something even if they had no desire for it before or previously in life and that is how you are able to create a good business in the first place. Through this 'mind control' as you have termed it ;)

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertisement in my opinion is another form of mind control. When you keep seeing or hearing about a particular brand all the time you'd be naturally drawn to it every time you go shopping. That's the one your senses are going to attract. It is no wonder millions are always spent on advertising. The most popular ones are sometimes not the best. They have just mastered the art of being in your face always.

Mind control can come in different forms in getting customers to a business. It can come in form of giving our discount or doing promo. Customers tend to love this kind of technique as they see it as a way to save up there money to buy other important things in the market.

There are many ways to get best customers, you must have good quality product in your business and be available at all time, getting customers maybe in a way by mind control can be redirected to your business,
[automerge]1610174909[/automerge]
There are many ways to get best customers, you must have good quality product in your business and be available at all time, getting customers maybe in a way by mind control can be redirected to your business,

1. Help Your Customers Break Through “Action Paralysis” ...
  2. Embrace the Power of Labels. ...
  3. Understand the 3 Types of Buyers. ...
  4. Highlight Your Strengths by Admitting Your Short Comings. ...
  5. Use Urgency the Smart Way. ...
  6. Make Their Brain Light Up 'Instantly' ...
  7. Make an Enemy. ...
  8. Stand for Something.

As a business owner, unlocking your physiological power by knowing to emotionally attract customer is a true gift and it requires lot of thinking. These days you’ve got to do more in order to get sales. The human mind can be easily triggered and its very useful to be able to convince your clients without much a do

This is the reason we can not over look the impact of advertisement in marketing.
When you have a product advertised in such a wonderful and mind blowing manner, you find out that the product will attract more sales than expected.

You see, it is difficult for me to interpret this concept of "mental techniques", in order to get more customers. I knew there are sales techniques. These I think are even taught in schools with business orientation.

Mind control is a very effective way to make customers by your most time these businesses uses people insecurity to persuade them to buy a product, that is why you see an advert where a guy not using a particular toothpaste loses his girlfriend, then in the advert in the advert someone will recommend that particular toothpaste.

You nailed it
If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

I truly enjoyed reading this. Understanding what people want is a sure way to make a lot of money as it will be easier for you to sell to them since they are hungry about such items. I see some businesses start without understanding, if there is a market available and that's very poor approach to the business.

To use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business​

Identify Your Ideal Client. It's easier to look for customers if you know the type of consumers you seek. ...
Discover Where Your Customer Lives. ...
Know Your Business Inside and Out. ...
Position Yourself as the Answer. ...
Try Direct Response Marketing. ...
Build Partnerships.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

For centuries. people have been obsessed with the idea of mind control.

From psychological arts, movies and literature throughout time, people love the idea of being able to control other people. The thing is, it’s not all that far fetched!

Mind control is not about magic, old ancient secrets or superhero control like Professor X. Mind control is made a reality through tangible practices called: Marketing & Psychology.
[automerge]1610628044[/automerge]

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

For centuries. people have been obsessed with the idea of mind control.

From psychological arts, movies and literature throughout time, people love the idea of being able to control other people. The thing is, it’s not all that far fetched!

Mind control is not about magic, old ancient secrets or superhero control like Professor X. Mind control is made a reality through tangible practices called: Marketing & Psychology.

After seeing 'mind control', I clicked the thread to disagree with you. There is no way you can use mind control on customers!😂 But when I went through your points, I realized that you are right. It is more like attraction, you know what people want, present it in an eyecatching way and see people flock to buy it.
Salute!

You see, it is difficult for me to interpret this concept of "mental techniques", in order to get more customers. I knew there are sales techniques. These I think are even taught in schools with business orientation.
I think that they are referring to sales techniques more as mental techniques because essentially you have to have a certain mental Capacity and you need to be able to change the way people view your product to be able to sell it. Sometimes when it comes to sales you have to create a need for that product that was not there before and that involves getting inside someone's mind and actually getting them to believe that they need the product even if they didn't need it. So in my opinion this becomes more for psychology and therefore it is classified as a mental technique.

I think that they are referring to sales techniques more as mental techniques because essentially you have to have a certain mental Capacity and you need to be able to change the way people view your product to be able to sell it. Sometimes when it comes to sales you have to create a need for that product that was not there before and that involves getting inside someone's mind and actually getting them to believe that they need the product even if they didn't need it. So in my opinion this becomes more for psychology and therefore it is classified as a mental technique.
I see. Maybe I think I am, or rather maybe I can exploit the intelligence in order to sell on a regular way, I'm agree. But unfortunately,, there are those who misuse their sick sales techniques badly, in order to defraud people.
Something I hate!

I see. Maybe I think I am, or rather maybe I can exploit the intelligence in order to sell on a regular way, I'm agree. But unfortunately,, there are those who misuse their sick sales techniques badly, in order to defraud people.
Something I hate!
Yes this is true, and I think that whilst these people view this as a sales technique in my opinion it is nothing more than a scam. A sales technique is when you are able to sell something to a customer, in my opinion, that also leaves room for selling toe that customer gains and then becoming a repeat customer. That is when you know that you are a good sales person, when you are able to bring in regular and repeat customers. When you don't do that then it is just a scam and a one time benefit that is happening at the demise of others.

This is really helpful and i think one technique you could also use is that you could sell similar products of what the consumer love demanding and they would love to purchase it or close substitute goods like good that depends on one another to be used effectively , i think this is one of the secret to get more customers too

@Trexxxy you got me on that 😂 😂😂. I thought it's hypnosis oh. Anyways, I understand your point man. To convince a customer to spend more than the budget amount is hard but not impossible. To achieve that in any business you need to understand the clients objection once you do that to are 70% away from having your way.

Yes this is true, and I think that whilst these people view this as a sales technique in my opinion it is nothing more than a scam. A sales technique is when you are able to sell something to a customer, in my opinion, that also leaves room for selling toe that customer gains and then becoming a repeat customer. That is when you know that you are a good sales person, when you are able to bring in regular and repeat customers. When you don't do that then it is just a scam and a one time benefit that is happening at the demise of others.
In fact, dear friend, because one-off, that's what goes to Italy today, I consider it a real rip-off! Se call It: Fregatura!!
You have no idea, for example, how many phone calls come to me daily ...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds