Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

Mind control techniques in bringing more business is very difficult especially when the person is able to differentiate between want and need. When you can't distinguish between the two, then the mind control techniques can work because you must have persuade or control their beliefs systems in other to gain access to their mind.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol You are completely right, this your thread title really caught my eyes and I probably misinterpreted the title to using local charms and herbs to manipulate the minds of the customers but now I have read the thread and I get where you mind is.It is for this same reason that big companies spend alot of money on surveys. They do that inorder to study how the mind of the consumer works.

Very funny! I enjoyed reading your write up and outside being funny, you were making some reasonable point. To contribute a little to what you have said, there is something called the law of attraction, in essence it means what you continually think upon becomes your reality and in includes all areas of our lives.

Funny topic but I wouldn't say its mind control I would simply say its a marketing strategy. The person making the product knows excalty what you want and how to make you purchase from him/her. I really need to learn this method anyway, it would boost my marketing a lot more

In fact, dear friend, because one-off, that's what goes to Italy today, I consider it a real rip-off! Se call It: Fregatura!!
You have no idea, for example, how many phone calls come to me daily ...
What is Fregatura? Can you please explain more about what this is regarding this word and what sort of concept this is? The information that you have given here is rather confusing. Please expand on this as much as possible to help with my understanding of this concept that you have presented here.

Some of us don't have the privilege of buying what we want, rather we only go for what we need so as to be able to manage what we have. Buying what you want is a luxury that comes with the ability to afford such, when the ability is not there you will have to settle with what's available. But is mind control possible? Yes it is, are businesses using it to increase their sales? Definitely.

What is Fregatura? Can you please explain more about what this is regarding this word and what sort of concept this is? The information that you have given here is rather confusing. Please expand on this as much as possible to help with my understanding of this concept that you have presented here.
Therefore, the word Fregatura in Italian, in English It means scam!
So my concept explained in a nutshell, means: we could using intelligent mental techniques, in order not to run into scams. I hope I have explained myself better now.
Thank you.

To me I think the
. The People Mirrors
If one thing is true in this digital age, it’s that emotions run wild on social media.
If you are on Facebook, it’s easy to see that people publicly share emotional responses, even at times fly off the handle from something they read/saw. In essence, we’ve opened up “Pandora’s Box” filled with emotions!

Therefore, the word Fregatura in Italian, in English It means scam!
So my concept explained in a nutshell, means: we could using intelligent mental techniques, in order not to run into scams. I hope I have explained myself better now.
Thank you.
Yes this does explain it much better. Thank you for that :) yes, these mental techniques that are used show not be a way to deceive people, as they do in a scam because then this is not good for the reputation of your business in the future and in this sense you could just be doing more damage than good.

@Trexxxy you got me on that 😂 😂😂. I thought it's hypnosis oh. Anyways, I understand your point man. To convince a customer to spend more than the budget amount is hard but not impossible. To achieve that in any business you need to understand the clients objection once you do that to are 70% away from having your way.
This means that by setting a minimum for your customer. By minimum that meaning, reminding your target customer of how easy it is to get started. Example: “No money down… First month is free!”
[automerge]1610966506[/automerge]
@Trexxxy you got me on that 😂 😂😂. I thought it's hypnosis oh. Anyways, I understand your point man. To convince a customer to spend more than the budget amount is hard but not impossible. To achieve that in any business you need to understand the clients objection once you do that to are 70% away from having your way.
This means that by setting a minimum for your customer. By minimum that meaning, reminding your target customer of how easy it is to get started. Example: “No money down… First month is free!”

Another trick is influencing. Get one popular person or a celebrity to endorse your product/services and see how much you attract. Some people would patronize you for that singular reason. Then it is up to you to prove your worth and quality.

I understand your points it has happen to me more than five times already. I’ll go to a shop especially a boutique and will buy more than what I have planned because of the way the owner of the shop is friendly and have sweet mouth.

It is found that customers trust companies that can admit their strategic failings. Buyers are okay with companies admitting that they were wrong because it shows that they are actively looking to fix the problem rather than passing the blame to someone or something else.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Different Brands use offering schemes to attract people towards them. Have you ever thought why they do so? This is the technique to attach more people with them by giving them benefits with good products. Secondly, we should attract people through advertisements, because it is a powerful source to bring people towards you. So, make good ideas, give more benefits to people, you will definitely be able to attach more customers with you.

Yeah, advertising and branding are also key and important. It is used to draw the mind of the people especially children. It is why products meant for kids are so colorful and alluring.

Another reason why data is sold is for marketing purposes. That way the thinking of the individual is monitored and you are being bombarded by the advertisement of exactly what you want. You keep wondering if they got into your head.

It's a matter of having empathy when serving your customers, literally put yourself in their shoes while serving them, try to place yourself in their scenario when trying to get them to buy.
If they observe this that you have their best concern at heart, then they are likely to patronize you.

Brainwashing is the concept that the human mind can be altered or controlled by certain energym i believe in that but have ritual latin. Dont believe me just go here in philippines and see what they can do

Yeah, advertising and branding are also key and important. It is used to draw the mind of the people especially children. It is why products meant for kids are so colorful and alluring.

Another reason why data is sold is for marketing purposes. That way the thinking of the individual is monitored and you are being bombarded by the advertisement of exactly what you want. You keep wondering if they got into your head.

Sometimes, customer just need to know that you're listening. When something goes wrong, apologize. Make customer feel important and appreciated. Stay Calm. Identify and Anticipate Needs. Suggest Solutions. Appreciate the Power of “Yes”

This an interesting read, I find it very useful in business environment to make customers or first time clients to spend more than they planned on spending. The psychology of convincing customers on how useful something that they want will be to their daily life is what all companies should know how to do if they wants to drive up sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds