Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

It's psychology, saying buy 3 to get 1 free when the cost of that 1 has been included in the price of 3. It's a case of classical marketing using good pricing techniques. I have actually fallen victims a few times in the past but I have more understanding now so it rarely happens.
Haha! Nice explanation. That's s a business tactic. When you start business, you need to be creative to attract the attention of the potential customers. And for that such technique will surely help.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a lot of sense here. Sometimes all you need for a customer to buy from you is to convince them with something that would really appease their psychology.

This is where survey comes into play, and why most companies ask their customers certain questions. This is a way of finding out what is in the minds of the customers exactly and they would try their possible best to bring it to reality.

This is a lot of sense here. Sometimes all you need for a customer to buy from you is to convince them with something that would really appease their psychology.
That is really. And that requires you know people really well. You must have studied so much people psychology and personalities in order to guess what their preferences would be. Then giving them that will convince them to buy from you.

More top tier businesses these days are interested in this kind of developments like engaging in mind tricks to help deliver a good service to the customers too so it's a win win

I don't think this will work for everyone, although it will work for most customers, a lot of people have control when it comes to making purchases.

I don't think this will work for everyone, although it will work for most customers, a lot of people have control when it comes to making purchases.
You are right that it may probably not work for everyone but the few that it does might be a larger percentage of the audience and that is worth something.

Sometimes what it takes is a little but of hospitality and smile to convince a customer to buy more of your product and also quality over quantity, most customer prefer quality because of their class.

Sometimes what it takes is a little but of hospitality and smile to convince a customer to buy more of your product and also quality over quantity, most customer prefer quality because of their class.
Yes being nice to customer can actually help you to achieve the best results because being nice is a psychological effects that will enable them to reciprocate by buying your products

It is not as easy as you said it. Some customers are very difficult and smart no matter the control techniques that you use. I am very truthful and straightforward in all my business dealings, I don't have time for mind games to get customers.

Yeah, businesses are More physiological now, trying to get the emotional side of you to buy things.
We have other ways I would recommend to attract customers like
My recommendation would be:

Study truly well your client. You can't start a business without information on your client

Do conceptualizing with your companions, collaborators, accomplices, and so forth Locate an imaginative method to scale your business without putting resources into the normal market (piggybacking - Using interpersonal organizations, and so on)

Go to the road and converse with everybody.
This is by simply understanding what your customers need and also know how to satisfy their needs with this you are indirectly or directly using technology logical mind review to draw customers to your business.

It is not as easy as you said it. Some customers are very difficult and smart no matter the control techniques that you use. I am very truthful and straightforward in all my business dealings, I don't have time for mind games to get customers.
Yes this is true. I think the best thing to do in this situation is to try as much as possible to give your customers what they want because that is just the only control technique Business should adopt.

it is very important for anyone that wants to venture into any business to know the psychology of how to get customers and also how to maintain your existing customers.

Mind control tactics is one of the best ways to move Business to the next level. One of the best mind control tactics is to offer discounts in a goods and services and this will control the mind of people around you to buy from you

It's almost related to impulse buying ,I think it have once happened to me before ,but the thing is that you have to sell goods that are of joint demand ,so the customers would actually be forced to buy your product

Don't try to sell the product, try selling the lifestyle. When you are selling lifestyle you will be able to control the minds of your customers and the potential customers.

Yes this is true. I think the best thing to do in this situation is to try as much as possible to give your customers what they want because that is just the only control technique Business should adopt.
Trying to use control techniques sometimes might scare the customers away as they might think you are trying to manipulate them into buying something they do not like or wish to buy.

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁
Well I love the homework that you are employed in personal crisis message and one thing that I can take from this submission that you are made here is that we as a business owners should be able to market our product in a way that will entice people to patronize a business even if they haven't heard from the business before.

Trying to use control techniques sometimes might scare the customers away as they might think you are trying to manipulate them into buying something they do not like or wish to buy.
Yes because some of them will think that for you putting much effort to manipulate them shows that your product are not good quality and may not be able to give them the best result of what they need, is true

There are different ways of controlling the mind of customers in a business..in fact, I'll say mind controlling is an important and special skill that a business owner can posses. You can do these by having a good customer service

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds