Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to stay away from scammers

Communications from popular social websites, online payment processors, or IT administrators are commonly used to lure in the unsuspecting public. The web address for the phishing site may closely resemble the authentic website. It may even contain the address of the authentic website, but also includes code to reroute the traffic to a false website.

Advertisement Placeholder
To avoid scammers or getting scammed, all ways try to keep the below riiles inn check:-
*Keep your personal information to yourself. In the past five years, millions of Americans have been victims of identity theft, including many students. Protect your passwords, guard your credit card number, shred sensitive paperwork, and don’t leave your mail where it might tempt a potential identity thief.

*Consider the National Do Not Call Registry. As hard as it may be for your parents to believe, there may be times when you don’t want to be on the phone especially when the caller is a stranger trying to sell you something.

*Socialize safely online. When using social networking sites, keep your business your business. Update your privacy settings to restrict access to people you trust. Post only information you’re comfortable with the whole world knowing, because once it’s posted, you can’t take it back.

Scammers are everywhere online and it takes a serious carefulness to avoid them. The best way to avoid them is to stop being greedy. Don't fall for any unbelievable promises online or rather ask for a trial before you commit your fund to any online pro

There are a lot of ways you can stop scammers from having access to you and the best way you can do that is for you to make sure that whenever you are doing anything services to anyone online it must accept payment first before delivery if not they might scam you by not paying later

Because of growing poverty, I feel scam is becoming more widespread. I don't say that's justification enough for people to cheat other people off. But unfortunately, this is the truth of the world today in which people strive to rapidly make money out of each other. A while ago, I had an experience in which one called me and told me some of my info. He hoped that on my debit card, I would offer some details.

In the event that on acquiring on the web locales, it is not difficult to stay away from and simple to recognize gourd it is phony and trick website, however with regards to such things as administrative matters, office proffession occupations, for me it is hard to figure out which trick and valid. Simply be cautious next time so what befell you won't occur once more.

Staying away from scammers can also be you staying from some certain things, let to stop telling people every about yourself, keep your income, interest and daily life activities to yourself, also learn to contented with what you have, don't be greedy. Scammers use the information about you to scam you

In order to avoid scammers do not transact with people you barely know online. I have experience this before and it was a bitter one. If you must deal with a stranger online, do your background research about that person before sending money or the job involved.

Alot of people do say that it is the greedy people that do get scammed. I agree to some extent, when they start telling you that you can make a profit of over hundred percentage,within few hours,then you need not to be told that it is not really legit and genuine. So ,you need to be careful when investing.
For me when I see a site that is very high paying for an easy job I know it is a SCAM , I Wonder why people still believe that they Can get something without work online , but the harsh SCAM that the one Can experience is from the site that was legit then stopped to pay .

The best way to avoid online scammers is to stay away. But since we are in a situation where we all look for a way to produce profits, I recommend that you look for more information about the site, its reviews and usage policies. Ask everything you want to know before taking the job.

I think it is impossible to stay away from them actually cause some sites you never expect that will be turn to a SCAM then they turned , but it is good to share our experiences here on forums so we can warn each other of new SCAM sites .

Well I always advise my people, my friends and well wishers to be cocious like the Snake, when doing any business online. Because lots and lots of atrocities are being committed on daily basis through the internet, you will see packs of criminals, froudstares online looking for whom to scam so you need to be careful

One of the easiest ways to stay away from scammers is by not becoming greedy. A lot of people get scammed because they are very greedy. If you control your greed, you are less likely to be scammed

The problem of falling for scams most time has to do with personal greedy, greedy is the first thing we must learn to deal with. We must eradicate greedy from our motives this will make it difficult for us to fall for scams. Then we also try to put on proper security system.

It's so sad to hear what happened to you,the person just used you to earn money for him/her self. Anything other than working for a legit and proven platforms, am not game.

best way to avoid scammers and say away from scammers, is for you as an individual and not to be desperate, when you are desperate you will always fall into the hands of scammers because they I'll come and deceive you with unrealistic deal.

To stay away from scammers sometimes is not quite possible or inevitable with an online participant no matter how knowledgeable you are on the various websites you operate you most one day be scammed in one way or the other.

And this is why there are always milestone or escrow model of payment on various websites. If you deal with clients out of these models of payments, you might always raise your risk of getting scammed by people. 1100 pages? it is a huge project and honestly speaking, I am really feeling bad for you, dear. Please be careful next time and do not deal with people outside of freelancing websites.

Concerning how to stay away from scammers. Well, scamming now as been taking up as business by the so-called scammers as they get to trick people to make earning, it has different forms and approaches, so an individual needs to be careful not to give or leak out confidential information.

Fortunately for me I have never been scammed before. But there is a website that have eaten my money but I really do not consider that as a scam. Since then I have always been very careful when dealing with people both online and offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds