Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Banishing Lucifer from Heaven

Anyway, I'm done "throwing pearls to swine" as the Bible says. Have fun being insane. :) I understand the parties are great.
So I'm insane because I don't have an imaginary friend? Impressive logic. Getting personal because you lost the argument isn't very christian. god bless. xx

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
So I'm insane because I don't have an imaginary friend?
I didn't say anything about imaginary friends. People who have imaginary friends are either insane, lonely, or small children.
Getting personal because you lost an argument isn't very christian.
As far as I'm concerned, I've won the debate, and I'm simply predicting that I will not be changing your beliefs as a result of my win. Your mind is not cogent enough to understand my argument and you will likely descend into further irrationalities.

Morality is not exclusive to religion. It is a subjective human concept that has been utilized by different countries and cultures. It is defined and seen differently by other people. What you may believe to be moral, someone else could look at and disagree. I do not believe that being a Christian makes them a good person. I have met many Christians that act immorally, yet preach and force their views onto others and act like that's okay when it is not.
There are universal moral things that can not be disputed. If you see a Christian act immorally that doesn't make the teachings of the Bible immoral. His sins does not overshadow the holy book. That's very important to understand and something people always overlook. One must read the book and see, not watch a person who is sinful and can easily be immoral.

@linux.poet
One can not argue with an atheists because they are so deeply focused on physical and everything that can not be seen or observed with modern science must be non existent. How many things people in medieval times didn't believe and yet they are proved nowdays.
Also, atheists are so much into logical thinking as if that will help you prove anything.

Yes, there is no actual physical proof because it is called faith. Just because somebody believe it doesn't mean he is dumb as he said with (intelligent people don't believe in fairy tale). That gives you the basic understanding he puts religious people in a group with dumb one.

I can also say how funny it is to believe there was one simple dot which banged and all is created. And things started to entangle and human popped up by evolution :ROFLMAO:
How can a scientists explain a deeper feelings we have? A profound feeling of love? An initial state where one wants to help helpless person just because he has some inner sense of goodness.

Just look around yourself and witness the perfection in his creation, how all is connected and balanced. How everything works in such beautiful ways. Who has eyes to see, he will see.

People now cry for other people in Gaza, why? Why would an animal (since we are from monkey) even cry over other animal who we never met nor have any contact with? Could it be we have a soul?

One can not argue with an atheists because they are so deeply focused on physical and everything that can not be seen or observed with modern science must be non existent. How many things people in medieval times didn't believe and yet they are proved nowdays.
Also, atheists are so much into logical thinking as if that will help you prove anything.
I simply wrote out the previous debate post out of mere amusement and good fun. If the past ten years of online forum ins and outs have taught me anything, it's that debating is emotionally enjoyable and amusing, but intellectually unproductive.

I'll agree to disagree. I respect your beliefs even though I do not share them.
Likewise, good sir. I am glad to make you laugh and provide you with some entertainment. :)

Just because somebody believe it doesn't mean he is dumb as he said with (intelligent people don't believe in fairy tale). That gives you the basic understanding he puts religious people in a group with dumb one

I agree with you 100%. I think because someone believes differently doesn't mean we should disrespect them. A person's religious beliefs does not make them stupid or beyond help. I have many friends who are of different beliefs and walks of life and we get along fine. Some friendships require compromise. :)

Paul Sparks Yes GIF by Apple TV+

I agree with you 100%. I think because someone believes differently doesn't mean we should disrespect them. A person's religious beliefs does not make them stupid or beyond help. I have many friends who are of different beliefs and walks of life and we get along fine. Some friendships require compromise. :)

Paul Sparks Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Let's go like this. Scientists who believed in God.

1. Nikola Tesla
2. Einstein
3. Blaise Pascal
4. Erwin Schrodinger
5. Galileo Galilei
6. Isaac Newton
7. Johannes Kepler

So it seems they are all dumb and author of the post super intelligent guy.

b8uliC.gif

Let's go like this. Scientists who believed in God.

1. Nikola Tesla
2. Einstein
3. Blaise Pascal
4. Erwin Schrodinger
5. Galileo Galilei
6. Isaac Newton
7. Johannes Kepler

So it seems they are all dumb and author of the post super intelligent guy.

I agree. Someone can be super intelligent and still believe in a higher power. Einstein was one of the most intelligent and smartest human beings in existence. So to call him stupid because he believes in the existence of a deity would be an absurdity.

I would have to disagree with the Einstein theory. I would take Nikola Tesla as one the greatest if not the greatest scientists of all time. He had over 300 patents. CIA has shown great interest in his work during his lifetime. His tower construction to give free wireless electricity to whole world for free was cut short by bankers when they realized that.

He was speaking of aparatus which he made that can make electrons travel several times faster than the speed of light. But, nobody believed him anymore for he was old and considered crazy.
To be honest, Tesla and Einstein had quite a feud whereas Tesla would say

To Tesla, the Theory of Relativity was just “a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense. The theory wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying error. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.”

I would question the intelligence of people who do not believe that studies of history, theology, archeology or culture and the arts do not reflect intelligence. Perhaps they have been swept into STEM rhetoric for far too long.

Human beings are more than self-improving machines and can stand to learn from the ancients as well as from the moderns. It is wise to be open to sources of knowledge until they are found to to be baseless, and wisdom until it can be found to be self-interested deception. Discernment comes not from science, but from the spirit. Science says how, the spirit tells us why. This is why history, theology, culture, and art will always be valid fields of study. They allow humans to rise above the problem-solving treadmill and pursue higher purpose. Without higher purpose, we become depressed and our mental health suffers.

At the very least, a concession should be made for the fields of writing and linguistics. Poor communication will hinder technological and human progress, and the more we examine languages and cultures, the more effective we will become as a global conglomerate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds