Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

The walking dead

yes it bothered me as well and you just know, because so many of them have 0 experience with the walkers, it's just a matter of time. But apparently they did well for so long, it's insane... And to think they have clean water, fresh food, electricity, cars, a goddamn train! But those who took Rick also had a chopper... 🤔

The climbing walkers are scary and I don't quite understand, how can they evolve?

What do you think is the reason michonne left cuz it's obvious you don't think she is going out to find Rick.... 😂
Exactly! How did they not really get attacked? I would believe it more if they discussed people trying to fight them and they survived it. I know they have a military basically so that does support it - I would like to know how many military they had. I know it appeared like a lot though when it did show them. That's true that the people who took Rick also had the chopper, and I know the garbage people talked about higher ups and stuff - I'm betting politicians who planned for the end of the world better with their money.

I mean everything evolves, just like how the viruses spreaded and caused illnesses, I'm sure there is a "bug". I know it was mentioned that it was "rumored" that sometimes the walkers go back to where they were from because it's comforting. It's interesting. If they all didn't have severe injuries/lack of organs I would wonder if given a antedote if they could come back as humans then.... but obviously they have had some severe injuries so that isn't a possibility.

I think the actress for Michone left when Rick left. She stayed a few episodes so she can go away for a bit, maybe it was for family reasons or something or just because she was done... not sure about all that, but I know it was definitely written in to get them out of the show.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly! How did they not really get attacked? I would believe it more if they discussed people trying to fight them and they survived it. I know they have a military basically so that does support it - I would like to know how many military they had. I know it appeared like a lot though when it did show them. That's true that the people who took Rick also had the chopper, and I know the garbage people talked about higher ups and stuff - I'm betting politicians who planned for the end of the world better with their money.

I mean everything evolves, just like how the viruses spreaded and caused illnesses, I'm sure there is a "bug". I know it was mentioned that it was "rumored" that sometimes the walkers go back to where they were from because it's comforting. It's interesting. If they all didn't have severe injuries/lack of organs I would wonder if given a antedote if they could come back as humans then.... but obviously they have had some severe injuries so that isn't a possibility.

I think the actress for Michone left when Rick left. She stayed a few episodes so she can go away for a bit, maybe it was for family reasons or something or just because she was done... not sure about all that, but I know it was definitely written in to get them out of the show.
How many years after the virus spread are we when learning about the commonwealth. I really can't tell but definitely more than 10 right? Judith must be over 10 years old.. How can the commonwealth thrive for so many years, it's beyond me. Yes they have an army but they never truly showed how many there were and by redirecting the hordes of walkers, they just sent them to other refuge camps that got into trouble lol. Also, if the commonwealth was actively recruiting camps to join them, what took them so long and why did Eugene end up coming to them instead of the other way around? 🤔 I have so many questions and they won't get answered. XD

I get the evolve theory but in my mind there's something wrong with it. It is creepy they return to what they remember as home, kinda like how people with dementia remember their childhood vividly but not the last 20 years. It's crazy... I don't like them being able to climb. As if they're not enough trouble already. I guess the whisperers were onto something by hurding them... Influencing a big group of them to go where they wanted them to go... Walkers ain't so brainless after all. Ew.

Ohhh okay yes that makes sense... But it still sucks. I loved Michonne. Kinda hated her "getting soft" though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds