Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to stay away from scammers

Well you have to be smart so that you will not be outsmarted by scammer or so called yahoo boys but you have to be wise like you have to be be very cautious and know what you want to stick with. Don't just jump into any new website that does promo or offer or any app that says 100 dollar per click is impossible and you can stay away when you have the mentality of staying away from fast money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll recommend you know what you want and stick to it. Don't jump on all offer or promo online. Make sure you do not click on any link sent to you on real-time or mail. Delete suspicious mail and ensure that you are spam free.

The prevalent of scammers on the internet on a daily basis is becoming alarming. You have to be careful where you do your negotiations with people on. If you are a free lancer, make sure you don't ur private freelancing with personally known trusted clients

Staying away from scammers I would say is pretty easy if I'm to say. What scammers uses to entice people is the really unrealistic programs they create so therefire to avoid been scammed, never go for things too good to be true

Socialize safely online. When using social networking sites, keep your business your business. Update your privacy settings to restrict access to people you trust. Post only information you’re comfortable with the whole world knowing, because once it’s posted, you can’t take it back. Nobody wants to be known as the TMI type, so don’t post your Social Security number or financial information. And use caution when sharing details about where you work, where you hang out, and what’s going on with you and your friends.

Scammers are getting increasingly sophisticated in their attempts to get your money or personal details just to enrich themselves of your money stay safe.
What can be done
1 Keep all your passwords safe and secure.
Protect your self from scammers, avoid clicking just on any link its not advisable to do such

Scammers know well that we are needy to money they exploit this point for their own , and unfortunately many legit sites stop to pay surprisingly and become a SCAM so it is difficult to know a SCAM site .

In the event that somebody calls you, messages you, messages you… generally utilize sound judgment prior to making any move. Is your bank messaging you to login to your record? Good judgment… take a gander at the email… its presumable not your bank… they won't ever email you asking to login. Is Amazon messaging you about the new $1,500 iphone you just purchased and inquiring as to whether you need to drop the request? Is that truly Amazon? Presumably not. Is a PC organization considering you about giving you a discount? Genuine organizations won't proactively connect with you to give you a discount. Did your client/companion/associate simply email you requesting that you open a zip connection? Good judgment 99.99% of the time will keep you in the clear. Try not to succumb to these snares that tricksters set. By and large on the off chance that you challenge them they will hang up… they are continually searching for obvious objectives… don't be an obvious objective.

I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.
I am trying so hard to understand what you wrote. Especially that ending part. Please if you don't mind can you explain better. Are you a project writer? Or you are a copy writer? What do you freelance on?

I am going to share my experience that happened with me while working online a few days before I completed one project on freelance a person text me on gmail id and handed me his project he message me that do message on Gmail do not respond me on freelance inbox I followed him and did the same what he has told me.
As I completed his project I sent to him the whole project which was almost of 1100 pages.

After sending the project I asked him about the payment and he said to me that I will check your project and later I will respond you I waited for so long time .
As I opened the Gmail ID he message to me and said that good to say your project and by means he was a big camera and he make me fool about the project so what will you all suggest that how can we stay away from the scammers and this type of fraud people.
Sometimes we are scammed because of our greed; when the offer looks attractive and tempting..we are force by our inner drive to give in to sure which will later ends in tears. When i ever they add me on whatsapp and message me about their offer...i don't reply what i usually does its instant blocking of the person

I think the best way to avoid such a scam is to only work for projects found in trusted freelancing sites. You should not work for anybody before you have good security. Sites such as upwork provide such security as they ensure that only trusted clients post the jobs and projects.

The best way to stay away from scammers is to be okay with whatever you have withing you,don't be too greedy and stay contented...
Always look out for any opportunities that comes your way that sound too good to be true,if you could be able to do all I listed you won't fall victim of scam or any of such,and lastly never find something that never lost from you...

Scams will continue to abound more than ever, you have to be very careful when dealing with people online. I think there is a platform put in place in which payments will be made to, and then be paid once you have submitted your work. Make use of such avenues.

Best way to stay away from the scammer is to never go near them. But what if you have already fall victim to their scam? The best thing is to learn your lesson and move on with your life. Use the experience you had from the scam to guide you in the future whenever you want to transact with another person.

Last edited:
101 Avoid scams

Keep your personal information with you. ...

Safely socialize online. ...

Do not call the national Consider the registry. ...

Stay away from the "guarantee" of benefits. ...

Don't buy bogus weight loss products. ...

Understand reputation. ...

Sharing a P2P file can be dangerous. ...

Travel scams turn summer breaks into summer vacations.

If you really know the customer, we can never trust an online contract. We should be cautious even on platforms that pay because we will be posting in the hope of receiving a dollar but we would not be listed. With the internet, that is one thing. Because there is no regulator, it is easy to scam individuals. Who are we going to complain to if we find a scammer? Just nowhere. The scammer sneers and reveals his e-mail

Away from scamers not identifying to any one your personal information and the not share any your personal information regarding money accounts detail and other your personal resources should be not compile with the same amount available in your business is not your business has been done with your customers or your company.

Alot of people do say that it is the greedy people that do get scammed. I agree to some extent, when they start telling you that you can make a profit of over hundred percentage,within few hours,then you need not to be told that it is not really legit and genuine. So ,you need to be careful when investing.

Every scammers has a storyline to convince you of, they take advantage of the information you are used with and manipulate their way towards getting your attention, they attract you with unrealistic offer and when you fall to their trap they just disappear into the tin air, you just have to be careful most times, especially online, we have many psychopaths..

We need to be very careful not fall into scammers. They were very plenty on internet both of and online. They will imitate the reliable site to be look alike but if could not verify well he can fall into their trap and he may loose his hard earn money. Scammers is just like virus in computer system bcos they always lure their prospective victim into their fold by promising unrealistic rewards in order to attract them in their fold.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds