Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start affiliate marketing and earn money online

Affiliate marketing has always been a good source of income and a lot of people have been able to utilise it to earn a living and make money. Affiliate marketing is another niche one could get into to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely yeah Instagram has grown to be an effective platform for all sorts of marketing of products and the amount of followers one has too would determine the range or how far the product or service reaches
Yes I know that is true but even with that a lot of people who do not have Instagram followers can still make money as an affiliate marketer, what they have to do is to advertise it in the page of people with thousands of followers.

Affiliate marketing is pretty simple and can be very successful if you start in the right way. So based on our experience with thousands of publishers, this post is here to help beginners get started - https://rebrand.ly/thelostcode
Well, affiliat marketing to me is very far from simple I must confess. I tend to think the technicalities involved in carrying out affiliat marketing is just simply too much for me perhaps

I just need pragmatic motivation to step up my game in this path. I recently registered with one affiliate marketing but the whole procedure looks cumbersome.
[automerge]1632878664[/automerge]
Thanks so much for the heads-up. I'll go through this thread repeatedly as I want to venture into affiliate marketing soon.

Last edited:
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning money every time you promote a company’s products or services and drive a sale. You will only get paid every time you drive a sale, just like a commission only sales representative.

Affiliate marketing is not that easy to make money in at least from my own experience so far since I have been trying to break in and make some bucks out of it. But it seems to work for some people though

Affiliate marketing in my opinion is not easy as most people think or when they see post about it in a forums like but it required knowledge.
yes that's true. you need more knowledge to start affiliate marketing ,all you have to do is go to YouTube and search for the video tutorials,it will help you out,affiliate marketing is a good way to earn income.

yes that's true. you need more knowledge to start affiliate marketing ,all you have to do is go to YouTube and search for the video tutorials,it will help you out,affiliate marketing is a good way to earn income.
That's true YouTube videos can help but preferably if you find a mentor that is willing to teach you it's more easier than YouTube videos.

That's true YouTube videos can help but preferably if you find a mentor that is willing to teach you it's more easier than YouTube videos.
Yes I agree with you , having a mentor is a great idea , because it will really help more than the YouTube videos

Affiliate marketing has always been a good source of income and a lot of people have been able to utilise it to earn a living and make money. Affiliate marketing is another niche one could get into to make money.
To be frankly speaking I think affiliate marketing is one business which anyone can make alot of money from when you have enough traffic and a good number of visitors who can visit your business and blogs links everyday

Thanks to you for the information but you have not explain in details what we should do to earn and how long will it take to earn

To be frankly speaking I think affiliate marketing is one business which anyone can make a lot of money from when you have enough traffic and a good number of visitors who can visit your business and blogs links everyday
I agree, also you could in a way target audience, by posting under viral posts and comments. A lot of techniques can help you stay ahead.

Affiliate marketing is pretty simple and can be very successful if you start in the right way. So based on our experience with thousands of publishers, this post is here to help beginners get started - https://rebrand.ly/thelostcode
Well, I like the fact that you bring this thread and posted it here for us to learn new things about affiliate marketing but so far so good I have been doing pretty good on it because I made my first car money from it though.

One thing that I was told sometime ago when affiliate marketing was very popular and it just came on board was that one cannot use your smartphone to effectively to affiliate marketing but you will need laptop to do it and this is the reason why I haven't given affiliate marketing a thought.

Thanks fellow. This business is a very lucrative one. Affiliate marketing isn't for the lazy ones because a lot of time and energy must be invested. You have to develop your own marketing strategy and analyse market as the trend goes.

I have heard from so many people,they Said affiliate marketing is not as easy as said but with what you have said i feel it will be easy to earn through affiliate marketing especially if i am not paying to create traffic

If you're very keen to get started with affiliate marketing, then go to YouTube and watch some helpful tutorials and get enough tips. Register with any listed and trusted affiliate marketing network and get started to earn affiliate commissions when you refer people.
It's not so easy. Affiliate marketing requires a bit of marketing skills and persistence. I've tried it and except someone is willing to spend some money to learn, it's better to try other things.

You can get started by advertising the affiliate links on a niche targeted ezine list. There are some vendors in the freelance marketplace who have huge list of subscribers in different niches. You simply ask them the price they are going to charge for advertising affiliate offers on their list.

Last edited:
I've been making use of YouTube videos in learning how to get into affiliate marketing and so far so good it has been helpful in teaching me the things I need to know.

We want to start by saying that having a blog and website should be your ultimate goal as an affiliate marketer. It is hands down, the best way to run a successful affiliate marketing business.
Being an affiliate doesn’t mean you have to become a blogger right away. Instead, you can begin monetizing your online presence through social media. You can do this by placing affiliate links within your posts, updates, and profiles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds