Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start affiliate marketing and earn money online

that's great.but you can also gain more ideas by watching YouTube videos tutorials, there are many tutorials on them.you can also have a good mentor to help you.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can use blog to promote affiliate marketing. You can create a niche website and fill it up with a lot of contents. Then you can embedded affiliate links in some of these contents. You are going to make commission anytime someone makes a purchase through the links.

Last edited:
Most person's are misunderstanding the process here,most people feels that social media is basically used for just chatting alone,but it can be used to promote goods product,so I feel that is the first step to learning affiliate marketing

If you want to get into affiliate marketing, it is recommended to take some online courses. Some of them are free, for some of them you have to pay. You decide, which path to follow. I didn't want to get into affiliate marketing, it was too complex for me.

Before you can start affiliate marketing, you either need a website with high traffic or social platforms where you have huge following, only then you can start earning from affiliate sales.

Affiliate marketing is very difficult from the little experience I have with them,I'm also considering about going into affiliate marketing again because why i started few weeks ago I didn't have enough money to learn it from people that i wanted to.

Affiliate marketing in my opinion is not easy as most people think or when they see post about it in a forums like but it required knowledge.

Affiliate marketing is not at all easy and I really do not know why people do not understand this. Affiliate marketing requires you to have a big customer base who are willing to buy products. Unfortunately, not all the customers might be interested in the products you offer. This is where audience targeting might play a role.

I don't have any experience at affiliate marketing but I have heard that many people make their living at this job , but there is high competition nowadays .

If you're very keen to get started with affiliate marketing, then go to YouTube and watch some helpful tutorials and get enough tips. Register with any listed and trusted affiliate marketing network and get started to earn affiliate commissions when you refer people.
Thank you, I think that would be a great step. I have no idea on affiliate marketing and I just want to know what it is all about. I will look up some tutorials on that.

I don't have any experience at affiliate marketing but I have heard that many people make their living at this job , but there is high competition nowadays .
People are making money doing affiliate marketing its a kind of business which anyone can do to earn some side money infact if you can work well and have good source of traffic then making money as affiliate marketer is very easy because people will see your product and make purchase from there then you can get a commission from each sell selected with your affiliate link,affiliate marketing pays alot its a good business anyone can do

Affiliate marketing is very difficult from the little experience I have with them,I'm also considering about going into affiliate marketing again because why i started few weeks ago I didn't have enough money to learn it from people that i wanted to.

It requires one building that large followers via multiple social media sites to engage them on the things he or sheveeals on, and the benefits of the products when they buy it.

I think there is more to affiliate marketing than just simply joining the social media network and trying to promote your links everywhere. I am sure that you cannot promote your links on social media just like that. You might get banned for spamming. i think starting a blog and promoting your affiliate links on your own blog could be the traditional, best way to make affiliate sales.

Join Amazon associate program. It is free and you do not need a website. Then start sharing the products on pinterest. Build following on printerets and easily sell your amazon affiliate products

It is true that affiliate marketing is good but most of affiliate programs that could give you reasonable income is from the western countries and that makes it very difficult for the tier3 nations to participate.

Is not really easy to affiliate marketing business but for one to make good money from affiliate marketing, you have to engage on it so yo start promote your business.
You are right though, that is why you need to learn more about how affiliate marketing operates by buying courses which teaches you about affiliate marketing or browsing the YouTube to gain more knowledge before starting.

Affiliate marketing has really increased in popularity for the past few years and a lot of people already making good money from it. All you need is the right knowledge and also the financial support.

Affiliate marketing is pretty simple and can be very successful if you start in the right way. So based on our experience with thousands of publishers, this post is here to help beginners get started - https://rebrand.ly/thelostcode
Affiliate marketing is a good option for online Income nowadays, I was also searching for good affiliate marketing jobs and as I think best place for affiliate marketing is amazon.

If you are interested to make money with affiliate marketing , then you should be ready to learn about how it works first. I wouldn't advise you to pass through any unprofessional class when thinking of making money here.

Affiliate marketing deals with selling people's products, you can earn a tangible amount of money by affiliate marketing but the truth is you need a good skills before you can do that.

You are right though, that is why you need to learn more about how affiliate marketing operates by buying courses which teaches you about affiliate marketing or browsing the YouTube to gain more knowledge before starting.

As a beginner, I think that it is very important to learn things by reading e-books before you tend to sign up for an affiliate marketing network and start making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds