Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start affiliate marketing and earn money online

As a beginner, I think that it is very important to learn things by reading e-books before you tend to sign up for an affiliate marketing network and start making money.
Ebooks are good but that may not gives me what I need. I'll definitely have to partner with people who are definitely making money with the business already . With that there is likely to be a high chance of succeeding. That's what I personally will do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ebooks are good but that may not gives me what I need. I'll definitely have to partner with people who are definitely making money with the business already . With that there is likely to be a high chance of succeeding. That's what I personally will do.
It is better to get mentorship from people who have been in the business before you, because it will allow you to avoid so many unnecessary occurrence.

It is better to get mentorship from people who have been in the business before you, because it will allow you to avoid so many unnecessary occurrence.
That is the best and I also encouraged it. At least they will be able to tell you so many things you will need to know from their own personal experience. I would also encourage it . But getting real expert is the only issue now.

The most important thing about affiliate marketing is knowing how to sell and how to convince people. There are so many things that you are going to find it to be much better if you know marketing.

That is the best and I also encouraged it. At least they will be able to tell you so many things you will need to know from their own personal experience. I would also encourage it . But getting real expert is the only issue now.
There are so many experts you can gain free access to on YouTube. All you have to do is to follow one honest YouTuber and you will get the necessary information.

First of all one must have their own website in order to succeed in affiliate marketing. Therefore they can use adnetworks like Google AdSense and spread ads on the website. By doing this they would be earning comission on each sales made by the people traffic on the website.

There are so many experts you can gain free access to on YouTube. All you have to do is to follow one honest YouTuber and you will get the necessary information.
The only challenge is how we are going to know the one that is honest because most of the YouTubers out there are just uploading content to make money from the numbers of views they are getting.

The only challenge is how we are going to know the one that is honest because most of the YouTubers out there are just uploading content to make money from the numbers of views they are getting.
It is true that most of the YouTubers are out there to make money for themselves and to grow their channel.
Most of them will sugarcoat things and you will not be able to know the truth.

I've read so many things about affiliate marketing and i don't really like doing some things like that online. It's just like you're beginning people online to do something for you before you will be making money. I just want to stay with forum websites
I've read so many things about affiliate marketing and i don't really like doing some things like that online. It's just like you're beginning people online to do something for you before you will be making money. I just want to stay with forum websites

It is true that most of the YouTubers are out there to make money for themselves and to grow their channel.
Most of them will sugarcoat things and you will not be able to know the truth.
That is exactly what I passed through. It wasn't an easy thing for me because most of the information on th internet especially on YouTube were not helping me at all. I know there are some good channels out there.

That is exactly what I passed through. It wasn't an easy thing for me because most of the information on th internet especially on YouTube were not helping me at all. I know there are some good channels out there.
If you depend on the information that you get from the YouTube is definitely going to affect you negatively because some of them spread misleading information.

If you depend on the information that you get from the YouTube is definitely going to affect you negatively because some of them spread misleading information.
That is one of the things I have been trying to avoid. I do not just want to be mislead by information that is not true , that is why I don't follow up YouTube channels unnecessarily.

That is one of the things I have been trying to avoid. I do not just want to be mislead by information that is not true , that is why I don't follow up YouTube channels unnecessarily.
Most of the information gotten on YouTube are not real and most of them are false.
I depend on YouTube channel that you are recommended to me by friends.

Getting a mentor might help you, but there are many people who become successful even without a mentor. Considering the fact that affiliate marketing is very complicated, it is much better to get a mentor.

Getting a mentor might help you, but there are many people who become successful even without a mentor. Considering the fact that affiliate marketing is very complicated, it is much better to get a mentor.
It is very correct that there are so many people that became very successful without mentorship.
It is highly recommended to get mentorship before you venture into any business.

It is very correct that there are so many people that became very successful without mentorship.
It is highly recommended to get mentorship before you venture into any business.

There are so many people who tend to read books and then they start apply the money making techniques and ideas to the business. This is why reading books is important.

First of all one must have their own website in order to succeed in affiliate marketing. Therefore they can use adnetworks like Google AdSense and spread ads on the website. By doing this they would be earning comission on each sales made by the people traffic on the website.
Before you can start an affiliating websites , you first need a good websites of your omni you want to succeed early , If you know much more about it , then I don't think you need any mentorship.
Every body is trying their possible best to make money online even to the extent of uploading fake stories online , I have comes across many story on youtube that is based on lies .

Last edited:
Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money passively on the digital environment.
The truth is , you must first of all learn about how it operates before becoming an earner.

Last edited:
Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn money passively on the digit environment.
The truth is , you must first of all learn about how it operates before becoming an earner.
Paying time, attention, and resources to learning how affiliate marketing operates is never a waste but rather a potential advantage .
It is the first step in begining.

1. Find a niche. The best way to succeed in affiliate marketing is by establishing yourself within a niche. ...
  2. Choose an affiliate program. ...
  3. Decide on a traffic source. ...
  4. Create content to build trust. ...
  5. Grow an audience. ...
  6. Respond and chat with your audience

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds