Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to start affiliate marketing and earn money online

No matter how hard I try to learn about affiliates marketing I still don't make it with it. I have tried it many times and it is still no working for me. The only time I earn was when I made profit with a link that I got from crackrevenue. I got 4 USD form the link. Since then I have not earn a cent.

But with the way I see things and with different articles I read about earning with affiliate marketing, I don't think it is necessary to have a website or a laptop to be successful with affiliate marketing. I have read articles of some people doing great with affiliate marketing without having a website
I think you can only make big money by using website for your affiliate marketing because you will always need a website that people can go into and get convinced about the link to the affiliate store.

Advertisement Placeholder
Get a premium course on udemy or from respectable affiliate marketers like Dan Kennedy. Alternatively, there are some Africans making a kill of this thing, Ronald Nzimora (search for him), Akpomedaye Victory too.
These people are well grounded and would give you a head start

When it come to starting affiliate market and earning from it i think you must first learn about it and then select a niche and be consistent.

I think you can only make big money by using website for your affiliate marketing because you will always need a website that people can go into and get convinced about the link to the affiliate store.
I have also used the website to promote my affiliates links but it is still the same. I never got paid or earn with affiliate program. So I don't waste my time any more on affiliates links. I prefer to open a blog and monetize it by showing ads like CPC and most especially cpm ads by showing them on my blog.

You can start promoting affiliate offer using Pinterest. You will need a lot of photos in your niche and videos then you start peeling them on pinterest for traffic to the affiliate offer.

Affiliate marketing is the act of promoting someone's product or service and getting paid for each referral. You need to choose a product or service to promote. Then you will get paid if you refer someone to buy the service or to buy the product

I have also used the website to promote my affiliates links but it is still the same. I never got paid or earn with affiliate program. So I don't waste my time any more on affiliates links. I prefer to open a blog and monetize it by showing ads like CPC and most especially cpm ads by showing them on my blog.
I don't know but I never really believed in this affiliate marketing stuff because I haven't really seen anyone that is making big amount of money with it if that person does not have a huge traffic on their website.

Affiliate marketing generally is not easy but we did the right knowledge and understanding you can really make a whole lot of money from it.

I don't know but I never really believed in this affiliate marketing stuff because I haven't really seen anyone that is making big amount of money with it if that person does not have a huge traffic on their website.
I have seen some guys that make lots of money with affiliate marketing without having a website. But they spend lots of money on advertisement. It is not easy to make reasonable amount of money witg affiliate marketing in a free way. But sometimes they waste money if they are advertising a wrong product

I have seen some guys that make lots of money with affiliate marketing without having a website. But they spend lots of money on advertisement. It is not easy to make reasonable amount of money witg affiliate marketing in a free way. But sometimes they waste money if they are advertising a wrong product
You see that we are also still talking about the same thing and if you see that most of these guys are paying a huge amount of money for advertisement before they can be able to learn something from affiliate marketing marketing then that will should tell you that it is not very lucrative.

I believe that the most important thing in affiliate marketing is finding a group of people who are willing to trust you enough to buy from your link. If you are able to get this then any other thing is not going to be difficult

It is a nice information provided however simply joining a program and earning huge money is not so straight forward. Good knowledge and consistant efforts along with great traffic generation skills are critical factors for being sucessful in affilate marketing.

If you really wants to make money with affiliate marketing, you need a mentor to guide you so that you make money faster and avoid unnecessary mistakes.

First of all build a website and start publishing content about products, for example top 10 products for back pain, review of of One Plus phone. When you are writing about products, share affiliate links. People looking for the products might land into your website to read your review. If they like the product after reading the review, they might end up buying the product, and you make money

Affiliate marketing has truly expanded in prevalence for as far back as couple of years and a many individuals previously taking in substantial income from it. All you need is the right information and furthermore the monetary help.

Affiliate marketing is pretty simple and can be very successful if you start in the right way. So based on our experience with thousands of publishers, this post is here to help beginners get started - https://rebrand.ly/thelostcode
Thank you for the post. But i would not say that affiliate marketing is simple. It only becomes simple if you have learned it and practiced it very well over the years. Because if you don't keep track of the current progress in your niche of field, you will not enjoy any returns from the hustle.

Any thing that has to involve me bringing someone that has to bring someone is usually difficult for me because I find it hard convincing people

Create a website, write reviews of the products and share the affiliate links of the products you have reviewed on your post. This is the easiest way to earn from affiliate marketing.

There are so many platforms that are based on marketing affiliates. I am yet to get my hold on anyone but I would love to dive into one soon. The startup capital is huge as I'm considering joining one formed by a Nigerian. It's called Expertnaire

You can start affiliate marketing by joining affilaite marketing programs and advertise your links on many website for a fee. This is one of the best ways to earn, but you may need to invest some capital to do that and the income is not guaranteed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds