Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
When you see everything growing and changing from what you have started with you will no change as occur in it

Advertisement Placeholder
You that started this business knows how much you have entirely devoted or spent I this business from the start. If after sometime you see an increase from and above your expences put together, you're doing just good already

Your progress in the business and your profit determines your success.
When you have moved from the level you started then you can say that your business is really moving

Before we set out to do something there's this height we set for ourselves to attain. I would see success as attaining this height or coming close to

The only you one can measure his or her success is by the profits you gain ,the profits you gain will determine the success of your business or it's failure.

You can measure success with how well you've been able to affect your immediate environment with all the capacity you've gathered.

Though success is relatives, some people measure their success from the money they've in their bank account or the properties they have it use to measure their success but I only believe that success come through one person achievement.

To know how successful a business is,the growth of the business has to be considered. If the level the business is at 2 years of startup is same with the level it was when it started,it is evident that the business has not been too successful or not successful at all.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
You get to know you're successful in your business when clients are satisfied with your products and services.
Also, when you're making profits consistently.

The truth is that we will never stop measuring success with what we have been able to achieve in life when it comes to material possession because that is how the world has always worked. The day will be stop measuring success with our material possessions the day success will truly have a good meaning in our life.

profitability
your satisfaction
level of learning/knowledge
how to spend your time
number of customers
satisfaction level to those customers. These are the possible success metrics

Success can be measured by the the activities been activated by the business participants. What I've I gain, how much have I loss and gain. How many people have patronize my business, did I meet up with the terget of my customers. This are the goals of successful business.
though sucess can be measured in different ways by different persons,for one to say he has acheive success in any endeavour is if he has been able to meet his goals set out to accomplish within a given time frame.

There are lot ways you can measure your success, first check the growth of your business if it's has increased or decreased and at what rate, check how your good and services are rated or purchased and what how you have achieve growth

I measure the success of my business based on the profit i have been able to make given a specific timeframe.
The main aim was to make profit, and if the objectives were achieved rightly, then that business is said to be successful.
I meet my target, i know am successful.

Measuring success is different for all persons. Some measure success with fame. Some measure with amount of money acquired. There is however no universal way of measuring success. The best way possible is to measure personal growth and changes on ones entirety.
Like you said success differs from individuals. People tend to set their target and works towards that. Success achieved when you attain what you intend to

There are different type of success and sometimes your own might actually be different from what other people are succeeding on. if you are able to record any significant progress in your own with higher possibility of improving in the future then that is good for you.

the most common definition of success is: “Favorable or desired outcome, the attainment of wealth, favor or eminence.” But is there more to it than fame and money? “I measure success by how many people love me.” — Warren Buffet, billionaire investor.

You can only measure your success on a business by the profits you've made. The profits will determine the success of the business. That's how to measure success in business.

Your website is successful when it continue to generate sales consistently and keep bringing in more profit year in year out. A business is successful when it keeps making money for the investors and satisfying the customers without compromising on the quality of the product or service.

To measure your success, your achievement with time speaks better. Your properties, the life of people you have changed positively, your family, your business and your savings are means of measuring your success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds