Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

The only way to measure the success of a business is the profit made and the growth experienced. The additional branches you where able to establish is also part of the success.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can measure your workplace success by defining how you’re achieving success. Achieving your milestones requires a level of critical awareness about where you want to be years from now. As important as your overall career success is, you likely want to succeed in your current position to position yourself for future opportunities. In the case of measuring your current job performance, you can conduct a wholesale evaluation to see if the systems you put into place effectively advance your skills and performance on the job.

Here are strategies to keep in mind when you evaluate your own performance:
  • Manage your calendar.
  • Prioritize the importance of tasks and track digital trails.
  • Utilize peer reviews.
  • Keep regularly scheduled performance evaluations with your manager.
  • Send feedback forms to clients.

Success is relative and there are several indices for measuring it. To some people, it can be measured by the profit made while to others, it can be measured by the customer's satisfaction.

When a business is established some people forget to checkmate their success in their business,it good to check you success in your business ways to do this is by checking the profit you earn in a month and check how much you make in a year.

These are the ways to measure success
  1. Profitability.
  2. Number of Customers
  3. Satisfaction Level of Those Customers
  4. Employee Satisfaction.
  5. Your Satisfaction.
  6. Level of Learning and Knowledge.
  7. How You Spend Your Time.

The only way to know you are successful in your business is when your expenditure is far less than your income. and then the level of structural expansion and production or productivity. this will helped you to know if you are progressing or you lose.

Success is relative and there are several indices for measuring it. To some people, it can be measured by the profit made while to others, it can be measured by the customer's satisfaction.
Wow, I must say, I never would have thought some people measure success by the satisfaction they give their customers. I would like to know, from your point of view, what do you measure success?

I won't be able to give the certainty or the success in a business but what I can say is that in a successful business,the owner present won't be a mandate for inflow of cash

Success will be measured by simple things like money, power and position. If you are able to earn a lot of money, you are successful, if you have reached certain position, you re successful

Wow, I must say, I never would have thought some people measure success by the satisfaction they give their customers. I would like to know, from your point of view, what do you measure success?
Well, to me I'd measure success by the revenue my business is generating. Increased revenue implies that the customers are satisfied with the goods/services they are getting and they will keep on patronizing me.

Maybe you can track your previous performances and profits from the business you are doing and compare it with the ongoing business. I don't recommend you to compare with other businessman.

It easy. We measure success by the satisfaction we get when doing something. If we are satisfied with how things are then it's success. Generally, in business we measure success by profits made

Well, to me I'd measure success by the revenue my business is generating. Increased revenue implies that the customers are satisfied with the goods/services they are getting and they will keep on patronizing me.
I see your point there. If the customers are not satisfied, they would not stress themselves coming back. What about if you are into a business that is seasonal, let's say for example does who sell festive wears and accessories, they do not have a steady flow of traffic unless during these festive period. How can they measure their success on every other day?

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.

Well ... you can say that you are successful in a business when you start to make a certain profit per month, every month, right? and you form a loyal and constant clientele and community.

There are many ways and actual process to measure your success, you may get a particular business mate which is a little bit higher than you, if you can meet his or her demand, like the way he or she imports and exports his or her goods and services, you may also decides to go into giving your business a particular target or aim.
I think that is where the issue of relativity will come to play,because an individual sets goals to be acheive and he works towards acheiving that set goals,he employ various strategy to be ble to do that,and when he suceeds,that becomes a success.

Measuring of success does not have a definite way and so it is different from everyone and most people measure it in terms of the amount of money they have while some because their businesses stood the test of time

I don't really know of others but for me personally I keep record and observe my performance of last month and that of this month and this will give me a good understanding of success .it can also be physically seen especially in a business company.

I measure success with the percentage of profits I make each month and I try to assess my performance with money. It is quite straightforward way to measure success. This is my way to measure success.

If you want to know how successful you have been in your business. Then your business must stand the test of time and must be generating consistent profits every month. You are going to encounter challenges but if you keep your business growing then you are successful.
You are truly remarkable and business oriented with your comment, the first few months will determine if your business has generate income , looking at your income and what you have bought to add tonthe goods in your store will determine if you are gaining or not.

I measure the success of my business based on the profit i have been able to make given a specific timeframe.
The main aim was to make profit, and if the objectives were achieved rightly, then that business is said to be successful.
I meet my target, i know am successful.
I think measuring success of a business through the profit amassed at the end of the day is an effective way.
Your output should be able to match your input or even yield more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds