Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

One thing i know about success is that a successful person knows he or she is successful. There are different ways to measure success, it depends on the individual. It could be measured in terms of academic, properties, money and so on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people measure success through their wealth, money in the bank, properties, number of certificates and so on.
To me, success can be measured through or by one's achievements.

1. Compare yourself to yesterday's self. ...
  2. Track your time spent on three important daily tasks. ...
  3. Track your time spent on three important annual tasks. ...
  4. Discover your core values. ...
  5. Consider the percentage of your communication geared to the listener.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
Success is viewed or measured differently by various individuals depending on the person. Certain folks gauge their success based on their riches, assets in addition to number of awards.

1. Compare yourself to yesterday's self. ...
  2. Track your time spent on three important daily tasks. ...
  3. Track your time spent on three important annual tasks. ...
  4. Discover your core values. ...
  5. Consider the percentage of your communication geared to the listener.
That's completely true,you have made mention of the most important things you have to do in order to measure your success,if you know those things you can take good action in order to have the good results.

Accountability is all that matters in recordings progress and knowing your success.couting your business success requires you to strong in facing your fears of lost

Success can be measured in diverse different ways. Most importantly measuring the physical growth of your business and the profit you are able to realise at the end of the month. It can also be measured based on the number of increased workers in the organisation.

Measuring success is completely up to the person who is putting up the work. I usually see myself as successful if I am better than what I did yesterday and I am making money.

Well for me success will be measured by the goals I've set out and achieved myself as well. Of course it definitely will point out to measurable metrics and that way I can gladly see how well I'm doing.

There are many different ways that individuals categorize growth, but for me, it means going forward while moving away from a particular moment in the past.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
We can mention our success when we estimate the amount used to start a business and deduct money realize from our capital, we will be able to know how much remain as a gain from the businesses will have done.

If I have a business I'll measure my success base on the number of employees I've been able to acquire and also the number of demanded products from client in my business. In Some circumstances the growth of business can be measured base on the profit you are generating

It is really up to you if you want to know if your business is successful or has been successful. We know that some people have succeeded when the value of their business doubles or triples. Some people might not view success as doubling or triple their company's value.

It depends, for some people starting a business and making profits in it is success for them but some people don't consider themselves successful until their company become popular and rival of some big companies.

It depends, for some people starting a business and making profits in it is success for them but some people don't consider themselves successful until their company become popular and rival of some big companies.

Well, there are many people who are dedicated enough in order to make their company successful. Some people are not successful and they do realise that they will not become successful. This is what they think and this might be holding them back from making more money.

Success can be measured in different ways , most importantly it can be measured based on the profit you are generating from what you are doing and how satisfied your clients are.

many people measure success based on accomplishments, but to me, success is a state of mind, it is the continuous effort exacted to stay relevant in your chosen filed, or career path or any endeavor you are involved in, and long as little progress is acheieved, and it is getting bigger as time goes by, that is pure success

Setting relevant, clear, and detailed goals for the particular area or activity being measured is essential before you can gauge success. After that, measurements or indicators can be employed to monitor advancement towards those targets. Comparing current progress to prior progress can help determine how well something is doing over time.

Success can be measured in different ways , most importantly it can be measured based on the profit you are generating from what you are doing and how satisfied your clients are.
Profit is the main determinant of most people's success because it is through profit that many people are able to acquire more wealth from what they are doing. As long as there is a constant inflow of profit then obviously you are succeeding.

Profit is the main determinant of most people's success because it is through profit that many people are able to acquire more wealth from what they are doing. As long as there is a constant inflow of profit then obviously you are succeeding.
Yes you are right sir, the amount of money you make will determine if you are making progress with it or not, if you are earning money it will also give you the good motivation to keep going.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds