Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

Success and impact of the business on other people are two different things , what if your business have impacted good things into the life of other people and you as the owner of the business did not have any gain , is that success?
Success to me is not measured by how much you are able to amass from a business but how well your business has impacted other people, that's what drives the passion for business right?

Advertisement Placeholder
We are too busy molding our success through the signature of what others deem it to be. We evaluate ourselves accordingly, rather than drowning out the noise and assessing our own lives not through the looking glass of others.
For me the best measurement of a success is when you are able to have a house of your own and a car of your own and then you can be able to take care of family after all this has been achieved I think you are now a successful human being.

Different people have their own way in which they classify growth but then I see it personally as moving positively away from a particular point that you wear in the past.

I am of the opinion too that it is only the individual who can measure his or her own success. And they use so many different criteria to do that. For instance, in the case of a business, if it does not produce profit, there is no way the owner will claim that the business is successful because we all know that the sole aim of any business is to make profit. That is just my opinion.

When starting a business there is usually mission and vision statement also there is usually immediate, medium and long term goals that are usually set to achieve.
So it is when you are able to achieve these aforementioned to an extent then you can say that you are successful.

When starting a business there is usually mission and vision statement also there is usually immediate, medium and long term goals that are usually set to achieve.
So it is when you are able to achieve these aforementioned to an extent then you can say that you are successful.
Nice one, I know some persons who measure their success in their various business by simply setting up a target. Once they are able to achieve these targets or in some cases, go beyond these targets, they consider it a success.

When you are starting a business especially new business the first thing you really need to keep in place is account because this will help you to understand if you are progressing in the business or not. There is just the best strategy.

Success is measured by progress actualization. You can measure success by evaluating if your earnings, goals and objectives have been achieved.

Success is measured by progress actualization. You can measure success by evaluating if your earnings, goals and objectives have been achieved.
There are a lot of ways you can measure the success of your business or whatever you are engaging into, sometimes tracking your progress of last month's and comparing it to this month can also help you to determine if you are on the right track.

Individuals view or proportion of progress varies and it relies upon every person. Certain individuals measure accomplishment through their riches, cash in the bank, properties, number of declarations, etc. As far as I might be concerned, achievement can be estimated through or by one's accomplishments.

The ultimate measure of success is the number of times you can recover from failure. It is not about never having a setback or a rainy day; rather, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
I guess my own state of view in this is when you see the numbers of your consumer of your goods increasing day by day and your company is requiring more space for it and God light is shining on your skin with no stress means success as knock the door

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
Well at first I believe when starting a business you estimate your income in your head like at least at the end of the month after payment of staffs and raw materials I should still have #500,000 now if you are making that every month to you that is succes

People measure their success differently. It could be through their profit, general growth of the business,Quality of products,Number and satisfaction of customers, Satisfaction of Employees

The ultimate measure of success is the number of times you can recover from failure. It is not about never having a setback or a rainy day; rather, it is about learning to dance in the rain.
Wow I love this, there are so many persons today that have fallen, but do not have the ability to rise up back again. Your ability to rise up after a fall, to keep pushing after a setback Is a success on its own, we feel it's when we make it big then we have succeeded, but our success is in the little things first

You Can measure the success of your business in so many criteria including the amount of sales that you are making and the amount of profit that you are making. Little things like customer feedback and reviews are also important.

Firstly, do make sure to have records of each of your expenses, you must take note of the inventory and make sure it is up to date, also know how much money that comes into the organization, the result of all these will be included in your monthly or annual financial reports/statements, if you have a wide profit margin then you have made some success but if otherwise, you need to restrategize and work on your lapses. This is why big companies always invite auditors.

The rate of success is varies independently on the business and the individuals,the expectant of every successful business is based on expansion.

I don't think it is really difficult to measure success, success measurements differs the same way the business differs,for so marketing business,if the profit is greater than the expenditure then success is obtain,that is one way to measure success

You would know your business is successful when you are making a reasonable profit, getting a positive feedback from customers and your business is impacting others even without you being there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds