Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

A lot of people are not doing it because they are not familiar with ways of handling business or how to promote their business and that is why they remain stagnant and they do not grow
If you want to have a successful business you need to make good research before you can invest your money on the business, a lot of people are making the mistake of not making research.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to have a successful business you need to make good research before you can invest your money on the business, a lot of people are making the mistake of not making research.
You need to make a research and you also need to learn from your previous mistakes and this is why it is good to draft a lot of things down so that you are going to make use of them when you need them

You need to make a research and you also need to learn from your previous mistakes and this is why it is good to draft a lot of things down so that you are going to make use of them when you need them.
That's exactly the point, learning from the mistake that's what will make you successful, if you make mistake it will cost you money but you are expected to learn from it.

There are a few people who might be interested in certain kinds of projects such as many non-profit organisations that primarily rely a lot on donations and charity as well.
It won't be any bad idea if you get constant donation from government concerning the type of organisation you are operating , but do you really think it is easy for such business to be operated and succeed ? you will still need funs to start it up while waiting for government donation and support from the masses.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
Success is not measured,If you work hard and run your business well then very soon you become successful and success speaks for itself.The quality of a successful person is that he works hard and runs his business in a better way and gives maximum time to it so that it becomes successful.

Measuring success can help you determine whether you are reaching your short-term and long-term goals.you can measure success when you know what it is. For instance, if you want to become a chef and did so, you achieved success.

Measuring success can help you determine whether you are reaching your short-term and long-term goals.you can measure success when you know what it is. For instance, if you want to become a chef and did so, you achieved success.

If you don't know the direction with your business is heading whether it is in profit direction or in loss direction, it is going to be very difficult for you to know exactly the strategy to involved in your business to put it on the right track.

I think the best way to measure your success is from the amount of money you are earning, if you are earning a tangible amount of money I'm very sure you are succeeding.
Exactly, if you are making a considerable amount of money like you said that means you are earning money from the business, this one of the best way to measure success.

That's means if I'm not earning a tangible amount of money that means the business is not progressing, thank you for the information, I'm very sure this the best way to know.
That's exactly the point, you have to be earning money from your business, that's to prove that the business is progressing, this one of the best way to track your progress.

That's exactly the point, learning from the mistake that's what will make you successful, if you make mistake it will cost you money but you are expected to learn from it.
You are very right. Sometimes, it may be very hard to learn from mistakes because you must have lost so much money into whatever you are doing and that is why it is bad to invest too much money on a platform.

You are very right. Sometimes, it may be very hard to learn from mistakes because you must have lost so much money into whatever you are doing and that is why it is bad to invest too much money on a platform.
You are right, but I'm very sure if you put yourself together you can be able to do it, learning from our previous mistakes will help in terms of gaining knowledge, try to learn from your mistakes, very important no matter how hard it might be.

We are too busy molding our success through the signature of what others deem it to be. We evaluate ourselves accordingly, rather than drowning out the noise and assessing our own lives not through the looking glass of others.
This is true. A lot of people measure their success through the perspective of other people which is really not good in my own perspective. You should have your own definition of success.

We have a lot of ways that you can use to measure success, the amount of money you are earning will help you know if you are making progress or not, that's just it.

If you are a business person and you start making a profit from the business then you know that you have started succeeding. I think you also need to look at what your competitors are doing and try to measure your own business and theirs.

If your business is not making enough profit, it is always going to be very challenging for you to have proper success in that business. This is because it means that your expenses is always pulling your business back in a way that it will not grow very fast.
It is true that profits are major indicators of business success. When you can steer a business from start up to break even to profitability, it means you have achieved a level of success in that business.

Exactly, if you are making a considerable amount of money like you said that means you are earning money from the business, this one of the best way to measure success.

Personally, I believe that this is one of the biggest reasons why businesses are started in the first place because all businesses are meant to sell their products and services to customers and generate money from selling them.

Personally, I believe that this is one of the biggest reasons why businesses are started in the first place because all businesses are meant to sell their products and services to customers and generate money from selling them.
No one will like to start up a business that he or she will not earn money from it, we all start up a business with this one goal, to make a considerable amount of money from it.

One must decide what success looks like to them personally and how they want to get there in order to quantify success at work. Managing one's calendar, prioritizing activities, following digital trails, and relying on peer feedback are all tools for measuring success at work. Success is defined as achieving desirable visions and goals established to accomplish those visions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds