Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

Success isn't measured by the amount you have in your bank account alone or everything concerning your assets. Rather, the long term success if business, your health is part of it, people you've helped etc, are all part of what makes you a success man.

Advertisement Placeholder
How to measure success comes with determination on wether you will succeed..set a goal and follow each and evry goal set

Success to me is not measured by how much you are able to amass from a business but how well your business has impacted other people, that's what drives the passion for business right?

Well this differs from one individual to another, however success in business can be measured by the achievements establishment, payouts, and stuffs like that, it also has to do with contentment.

I think you can measure sucess by placing checks on the results of the input you are putting into business ,then through that you could measure the success you are actually putting effort to

The best way to measure success is to define what it means and looks like to you, and then assess your progress against these goals. For instance, success for someone may be to publish their first book. Remember that success may be also viewed as simply trying, moving, taking action.

Success can be measure when your income is flowing your business so you achieved success through the way you are planing your business.

First, you have to Carry out what we call Competitors analysis by using market research data and customer's feedbacks. This will help you to get a clearer version of how far you have achieved or under achieved in your business.

Excellence is actually determine due to the revenue, making or even objectives you readied to accomplish. if you collection to obtain your objectives within months or even years as well as you truly obtain all of them within the moment duration you collection ,you obtain excellence. therefore the attainable objectives identify that if you have actually prospered or otherwise

Personally any little earning I get, I consider it a success, I don't have to wait till my business grows big, I don't have to wait until my earnings are consistent, every little win is a success to me, even little job I do for a customer I consider a success. Most times we tend to chase the big results forgetting to appreciate the little ones.

You can measure your business success by knowing your present achievements and compare it to your past within a period of time. It can be the income the business has generated or the present worth of your business.

The term been successful is interpreted differently by so many people. I will consider myself to be successful when I am heating the goals that I set for myself.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
It's very simple to measure my success especially in cryptocurrency trading. If my portfolio is increasing and growing one hundred percent or more then that is success for me.

You measure it by setting down goals and seeing if you achieved them at the end of a business plan that's how you know
[automerge]1631179605[/automerge]
We are too busy molding our success through the signature of what others deem it to be. We evaluate ourselves accordingly, rather than drowning out the noise and assessing our own lives not through the looking glass of others.
Yes I agree we are too involved in the levels of what success looks like reaching heights of very famous people

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
For a business owner to know if he's successful in his work, the level of the business growth matters; the business mustn't be in same level as when he started, there should be great difference, the level of profit he makes in a given time should be considered too and the ability of retaining and making new customers counts too

Success is generally when you are happy and contented at what you are doing. Sometimes we may have to lower expectations to succeed

If your business successfully pass the trying stages of early start ups and still able to retain and gain more customers loyalty and able to employ more personnel, then your business is successful. The greatest of all is your business being able to create more branches and dealings.

If your business successfully pass the trying stages of early start ups and still able to retain and gain more customers loyalty and able to employ more personnel, then your business is successful. The greatest of all is your business being able to create more branches and dealings.
True, the trying stage is always the hardest. If your business can actually pass these stages and it has reached the point whereby the business can actually stand on its own and still make profit even in your absence, then you have indeed succeeded.

Success is also determined by hard work,and effort input can be use to measure success,though measurements of success differs from individual as individuals input different effoer

In business for example, there are various reasons for establishing them, if those reasons are positively met, that's success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds