Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

For me, the greatest measure of success in a business is the growth you have attained since you started. It doesn't have to be monumental. If you grow relative to the disposal of resources available to you, you have been successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
People measure success differently because opinion differs. But I think a right way to measure success in business is to be able to achieve your set goals. If you are able to achieve your goals and feel happy, then you are good to go.

Yes you are right sir, the amount of money you make will determine if you are making progress with it or not, if you are earning money it will also give you the good motivation to keep going.
Exactly , a lot of people will not be motivated when they aren't earning. This is one of the reason people can question the progress of their business and come into a state of indecision if they have to continue or not.

I know so many people are looking at financial indices as a measure of success in business. I would beg to move a little bit beyind that. One measure of success in a business is the amount of loyality you have from customers. How you have been able to establish customer retention. And how many customers habe made you their first plug when it comes to your products. When you are able to achieve that, you are successful in your business.

Exactly , a lot of people will not be motivated when they aren't earning. This is one of the reason people can question the progress of their business and come into a state of indecision if they have to continue or not.
Yes, money is the best motivating factor when you are earning money you can always see best results, money is the thing that keeps me motivated I don't know for others.

For me success is like an achievement a person has made in life concerning a certain subject. Fo instance I can measure success through counting your achievements you have made in life that's the opinion according to me.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
I think one of the best ways to measure success is when you have achieved all that you planned to achieve so that you can claim that you are a successful person

Profit is the main determinant of most people's success because it is through profit that many people are able to acquire more wealth from what they are doing. As long as there is a constant inflow of profit then obviously you are succeeding.
It has always been said that the main reasons why people are engaging in business is to generate profit , for without which no one will ever consider a business. So what you are saying is true.
I personally go into a business for the main purpose of generating profits through proper customer satisfaction and from there I can generate wealth.

It has always been said that the main reasons why people are engaging in business is to generate profit , for without which no one will ever consider a business. So what you are saying is true.
I personally go into a business for the main purpose of generating profits through proper customer satisfaction and from there I can generate wealth.
That's it, I believe we all star business to earn money, if you don't earn money I don't think must of us will like to keep moving, without making money we will not have interest on the business.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.

I believe that how most people measure their success is from their profit-making and business expansion that their setup have experience over a certain period of time. This is because that is the only thing that shows that you're progressing from where you started.

I think one of the best ways to measure success is when you have achieved all that you planned to achieve so that you can claim that you are a successful person
That's true, if are earning money it will also help to be motivated, the amount of money you are earning will help you to measure your success in the business.

That's true, if are earning money it will also help to be motivated, the amount of money you are earning will help you to measure your success in the business.
And you can measure success by counting how many years that the business has been existing and also if you are able to achieve the things that you have planned to achieve in the business

Success can be measured by the the activities been activated by the business participants. What I've I gain, how much have I loss and gain. How many people have patronize my business, did I meet up with the terget of my customers. This are the goals of successful business.

The success of every business is measured by the amount of profits such business makes every year from selling their products and services when being compared with the expenses that the business had to pay during the course of the year.

And you can measure success by counting how many years that the business has been existing and also if you are able to achieve the things that you have planned to achieve in the business
You have a good point there, this also a way that you can use the measure your success, but your profits is the best way to know if you are progressing or you are losing money.

You have a good point there, this also a way that you can use the measure your success, but your profits is the best way to know if you are progressing or you are losing money.
And this is why you need to be able to access your profits every time. It maybe every week or every day so that you will know how well your business is doing and you will know if you should continue or not

And this is why you need to be able to access your profits every time. It maybe every week or every day so that you will know how well your business is doing and you will know if you should continue or not
You are right, this will help especially in terms of boosting your morale,a lot of people are not doing this, that's why most of them don't have a good motivation, what do you think?

You are right, this will help especially in terms of boosting your morale,a lot of people are not doing this, that's why most of them don't have a good motivation, what do you think?
A lot of people are not doing it because they are not familiar with ways of handling business or how to promote their business and that is why they remain stagnant and they do not grow

That's it, I believe we all star business to earn money, if you don't earn money I don't think must of us will like to keep moving, without making money we will not have interest on the business.
The whole life would be boring without business too. Business keep us going. I have even seen certain people that do not have time for any other thing except their business which is their only source of livelihood.

There are a few people who might be interested in certain kinds of projects such as many non-profit organisations that primarily rely a lot on donations and charity as well.

If your business is not making enough profit, it is always going to be very challenging for you to have proper success in that business. This is because it means that your expenses is always pulling your business back in a way that it will not grow very fast.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds