Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

Success is not comparable and it cannot be measured through laziness, success can only be measured through the means of pursuing your dreams and being hard-working,I think when you pursue your dreams definitely your dreams will surely come to pass.

Advertisement Placeholder
how to measure success can success ever been measured and what piece is what skill in what aspect because every failure is the stepping stone to a successful venture 60% success is not something one should be thinking about just move on please

I think it is not a difficult task to achieve success. If success is not our own, then we should look at the progress. The progress we are making is our success, so we need to measure success.We have to look at our current situation. First we can measure progress. What was yesterday and what is today

The way to measure business success is by taking into account income and profits, you must evaluate the relationship with customers, see what the competition and their environment are like, which will give you a perspective of success in your company. Also and no less important, it is necessary to evaluate if the projected has been achieved.

Success is setting a goal, planning the steps required to achieve it, and effectively implementing that plan. Once I think I’ve achieved that goal, I’ve succeeded. if your business is getting along with the plans you've set for it, that way you can know if it's successful or not

The most important way to measure success is
Productivity

While obviously when your business is bringing in cash - it implies some proportion of progress, particularly if there is cash left over after you cover every one of your costs. You may have even diverted the corner from long periods of being in the red. In any case, your actual proportion of accomplishment will be operating at a profit dark, for a year or more. From that point, your actual proportion of accomplishment will make practical benefit that proceeds with long into what's to come.

The bible say he that compare themself among themself is not wise.

People tends to measure success base on what others have done or what other deem it to be.

You should have your success stand, success should be personapersonal to you.

You should measure success within yourself not from the out side

How we can measure success in our business could be in diversions. One, success could be measured by the amount of gain accrued. Success could be measure also through the numbers of employers employed. Another is the number of properties owned. And lots more.

Part of my duty was to understand the division’s profitability by customer. So i estimated the cost we incurred servicing each major client. The results were striking and counterintuitive: Our largest customer was among our least profitable. Indeed, customers in the middle of the pack, which didn’t demand substantial resources, were more profitable than the giant we fawned over.

1. Profitability: when your business is making money.especially if there is money left over after you cover all your expenses.
2. Number of Customers: Your measure of success should show a growing customer base with a steady stream of leads,I had to keep working hard - and work smarter - to attract more of my target audience.
3.appy, motivated employees tell you a lot about your real success. When they are satisfied, they are busy working hard.

Measuring of one's success in business is vital as it helps to track the progress of the business. To track your success you need t check your purpose for the business, are you achieving the purpose, two you need to know are you meeting the needs of people using your products, are you getting positive feedbacks from your clients. These and many more will help you measure you success

While it's clear that when your business is making money - it means some measure of success, especially if there is money left over after you cover all your expenses. You may have even turned the corner from months of being in the red. However, your true measure of success will be being in the black, for a year or longer.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
I believe am doing successful in my business when I could give without thinking of what I gave out like it has no effect on my business,and I could afford anything I need for that moment and my family is living fine as well, that's all for me,to me I am doing successful well I'm my business..

you can measure the success of your company through the prophets you are making sometimes you need to consider if you are making a profit or loss as this can help you determine the growth or the failure of your business. He can also be determined by the numbers of people you are employing.
[automerge]1613228160[/automerge]
you can measure the success of your company through the prophets you are making sometimes you need to consider if you are making a profit or loss as this can help you determine the growth or the failure of your business. He can also be determined by the numbers of people you are employing.

How to measure your success in business, a lot of people have different definition of what success conote, success can be measured in the level of satisfaction, customers satisfaction, employee satisfaction and owner satisfaction from the business

Success can be measured by the amount of people who's life you have rightly impacted. Success in business can be measured by the lives your project has positively impacted.

While it's clear that when your business is making money - it means some measure of success, especially if there is money left over after you cover all your expenses. You may have even turned the corner from months of being in the red.

Discover the ideals
Highly motivated individuals often concentrate too much on execution without taking enough time in the first place to think about what to execute. It is difficult to be able to achieve a success metric, but it is important to know which metric to achieve. There is nothing quite as useless as doing something that should not be done at all with great efficiency.

Firstly success is the fulfillment of an aim or purpose, you can be successful in so many areas of life, the most common way to measure success is by achievement, if one is successful in soccer he must have lifted so many trophies, if one is successful in business he must have so much investment and so it goes

To know your business as reached a level of being called successful is when risk is limited and your sales are coming in on time.
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds