Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
By setting monthly target and putting all resources in an for the actualization of the set target.
Meeting and surpassing the target is the only and the easiest way to measure success

Advertisement Placeholder
We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
I think success is measured by to measure the profit which we get from our business so this way we can measure our success. Measurement of success is very important in any business because after measurement of success we know how our business is grow up

there are a lot of ways you can measure success in any business you have been or you are going through and one of the best way you can actually do that is when the demons from people is bigger than what the company is supplying that is when you know that you are business is going forward.

We have different ways of measuring success so its solely dependent on the person. You can measure success based on assets of fixed asset is more than liability with this you can know if you are succeeding in business while some persons measure success with sales and turnover

Success in any business adventure always has a good feeling,but being successful has to do with undergoing different processes. There are ways to measure your success in any type of businesses,some of which are book keeping,in documenting and detailing your daily business transactions,you will be able to measure success.

People's view or should i say ways of measuring success differs. Some people measure their success by checking how they started life and how they are living now. Which some measure it by number of properties they have.

In the business world, the success rate of a business transaction isn’t measured by the profit and loss incurred from the deal. This has been an effective yardstick for measuring success in business. However, this isn’t the only way to measure the success of a business deal. Meeting up with the purpose of deal is another Way of measuring success

7 Ways to Measure True Success

Profit ...

Number of users: ...

The level of customer satisfaction. ...

Employee satisfaction. ...

Your satisfaction ...

Level of learning and knowledge.

Success is measure at end of a productive year by accessing all the income generated and also the contract won if profit is more than lose then it is a success

1. Discover your values. Highly motivated people often focus too much on execution without spending enough time to think about what to execute in the first place. ...
  2. Compare yourself only to yourself. ...
  3. Measure what's hard to measure. ...
  4. Measure results over the long-term. ...
  5. Measure outcomes, not proxies. ...
  6. Learn and iterate.

You are making point of what you said. There is no that a business will not be facing a challenges but when you are able to over come any challenge cross to your business, and still stands strong, that is the part of success you are making.

My own yardstick for measuring the success of a business may differ from someone else's. I deem a business successful when it is accruing profits, has no debts incurred and doing well enough to think of expansion.

If you want to know if you're successful or have succeeded in business it is actually left for you. Because some people maybe when their business worth doubles or triples, they we know they have succeeded. To some, tripling or doubling their business worth doesn't mean success for them.

Measuring business is not really a great deal. You could have a business and you don't measure it. One can only measure a business by its profit or how expanded it has been over time. So it takes months, years and days to build. So prosperity of such business makes it more measurable than anything.

Success can't be measured. But in terms of one starting a business and when you feel successful in the business must be when you have been able to impart people's live positively/ make people happy through that business.

Everyone have their own point of view about success. Some of people measure their success with the money or wealth they have some measure it with the happiness and confirm and some of them measure it with the satisfaction about their work and life.

Success can only be measure by the level of your achievements in life, what you have in your investment (your worth) , some people believe you can measure by the amount of money you have in your account at the moment.

I try to set goals that meet or beat expectations, and work as hard as I can to complete those goals. If I make mistakes along the way, then I know I can improve and still have work to do, but if I reach those goals and achieve my desired outcome, I consider that a success

7 Ways to Measure True Success

Profit ... Number of customers: ... Level of customer satisfaction ... Employee satisfaction. ... your satisfaction ... level of learning and knowledge. ... How do you spend your time?

We made a mistake that’s exceedingly common in business: We measured the wrong thing. The statistic we relied on to assess our performancer evenues was disconnected from our overall objective of profitability. As a result, our strategic and resource allocation decisions didn’t support that goal. This article will reveal how this mistake permeates businesses probably even yours driving poor decisions and undermining performance. And it will show you how to choose the best statistics for your business goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds