Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

Estimating achievement is distinctive for all people. Some measure accomplishment with distinction. Some measure with measure of cash gained. There is anyway no all inclusive method of estimating achievement. The most ideal way that could be available is to gauge self-improvement and changes on ones whole.

There is no unequivocal method to quantify achievement or progress as it is limited and reliable, in my line of business, benefit characterize my success, extension characterizes my prosperity, every day pay and zero misfortune characterizes my prosperity.

Advertisement Placeholder
How to measure success depends on individuals or how individual see success. Mostly people measures success by there wealth(money). While some measures success by there carrier achievement, achievements of goals. So how you measure success depends on you and what you see as success.

many ways to measure success, like how much you get profit, How are your customer satisfied by yourr services, and employee satisfaction they are all major factor to measure success of any business and company..

Success is not hidden. A business that was started as a small scale business which was later expanded has counted some level of success. It's success can be measured by the percentage growth of the said business. Percentage growth is calculating the realized profits over the start up capital of that business.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
Everyone have its own definition of success depending upon their priorities and preferences.
if a person loves to be richest person in the world then after gaining wealth he will consider himself a successful person while if a person prefer to live, peaceful but poor life he will be happy and successful according to his desires.

The way I know that I am now successful is when my business continues to grow and reach greater height, at thus point I don't need to put in more work but I get more in return thats where I see myself being successful

People view or measure of success differs and it depends on each individual. Some people measure success through their wealth, money in the bank, properties, number of certificates and so on.
To me, success can be measured through or by one's achievements.
Success can be measured base on individual indication of success. Some see success a having so much money, properties, ability to tour the world, while some measure success base on the number of less privilege people they have helped to get a positive esteem in the society

Success is not only measure by money someone have in the bank. Even integrity is part of success person can have and people will recognized him in the society. Wealth of ex experience can also be part of the success. Success is u make impact in the life of ppl within ur environment or those u have at long distance to you. Help ppl in the time of need so that they out of the problem they will continue to appreciate u to the end if the their life. Alkbif us should try to be success in all our endeavor.

Measuring success is different for all persons. Some measure success with fame. Some measure with amount of money acquired. There is however no universal way of measuring success. The best way possible is to measure personal growth and changes on ones entirety.
There are many ways to measure the success.Some peoples measure their success with their reputation and fame.Some people measure it by run a successful business.Some people measure it by earn money.there is no limit to measure the success.The best way to measure the success is their personal growth

it is with the help of an accounting that will determine if the business is growing or not because an accounting will give all information about cells and the total money that a company is using to run a business and if it the other way around then the company is at loss

Benefit
While plainly when your business is bringing in cash - it implies some proportion of achievement, particularly if there is cash left over after you cover every one of your costs. You may have even diverted the corner from long periods of being in the red. Nonetheless, your actual proportion of achievement will be operating at a profit dark, for a year or more. From that point, your actual proportion of accomplishment will make economical productivity that proceeds with long into what's to come.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
success is measured according to the attainment of the goals and objectives that you have set. in a simple term, once the goals set have been achieved, that automatically means the success is achieved. I hope I am able to explain this in a very clear term.

Success is just your mind satisfaction, if you set even a small goal and after achieving you will also call it a success, so success is a your satisfaction of mind. So if your business is improving and you are getting good profit day be day so it will be a success.

Measuring the success of the business has to do with ascertaining the profitability of the business, if a business is profitable and higly attractive to the customers, then the amount of patronage a business has goes a long way to determining how successful the business is.

I think if I could measure success in business, I think it would be when I have established my place and the business has reached a steady flow and Ive reached my goal. However I would definitely consider it a success if I have established my business at all. It will be a big achievement for me, and a success.

For you to know that you're successful on your business, you must be having multiple people working for you that are on your pay roll, you must have used some of the profits of your business to acquire houses, cars and other properties.

Profitability. ... Number of Customers: ... Satisfaction Level of Those Customers. ... Employee Satisfaction. ... Your Satisfaction. ... Level of Learning and Knowledge. ... How You Spend Your Time.

You measure your business success base on the satisfaction review you get from customers. Business success is based and can be weighed on rate at which customers derived satisfaction from your produced product.
I like your point of view. Success should not be seen from only your perspective as an entrepreneur. When you get feedback from customer over time then you can be sure of what level you are.

We can measure success in business when our product can satisfy consumers/clients needs without complains.We can measure success if our goals and targets are achieved within the stipulated time given.

when you start a business and you have a amount of money for investing in business when business make profit and grow business fast i think it is success in a business and you have power of making good decision in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds