Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

This may require tweaks in your strategy, ongoing assessment of your processes and costs to see where you can become leaner and more efficient. I remember those first few months when I finally started having money left over to pay myself. That's when it started to feel like I was finally making it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It becomes clear that any measure of “success” cannot be one dimensional. There are many metrics, but if a person looks only at those that directly affect them, then they lack a complete measurement. It is good to succeed in business, but it is important to succeed in life. The two are not mutually exclusive, and in some ways positively reinforcing.

I believe to measure success it's a function of productivity, profitability and satisfaction, happiness also can be linked to it then we can say, comfortability and peace of mind all this are just my own ways of measuring success

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
Success is relative in nature,it differs in individual. To some, getting a dream job is success.To some accomplishing a set goal is success. In a business context, seeing your business thrive and attaining the height you set is success.

It is very easy to measure success. success is being measured by your achievements in life all you have to do is to keep record of all your achievements in life, and then you can measure your success, you can know if truly you're successful or not

I think success measure on how a businessman handled th failuers and trials he encountered while running his business.

When you are starting a business, it is important that you plan and make future projections depending on your capital at hand and the situations. In this way you do not need to analyze success again only impacts as you would have known if you are moving in the right path or not.

I believe that one can be able to measure how successful he has been with his investment only when he has a plan written before the business , following it , he can judge his success from the plan

Suçcess is not measured by effort it is measured based on the end product of your effort. So you can only be credited after seeing the results of things you did.

Success cannot be measured by the money you have in the bank, it can only be measured by the impacts you have in others peoples lives mostly people around you. How you were able to affects their lives positively.

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on t
Success can only be measure by the total amount of achievement you have life, achievement like academic achievement, the amount of riches, houses, fleets of cars , company e.t.c

The only way that success can be measured is through the results. The results matters because it will determine if you are doing well or not

Success can only be measure by the total amount of achievement you have life, achievement like academic achievement, the amount of riches, houses, fleets of cars , company e.t.c
Do riches really mean success? If it were then how about the adage that says the rich also cries because of how they feel helpless when they also realize their money hasn't given them all they want

The definition of sucess varies according to each person's wants and needs. My definition of success is if i am able to cater for my needs and also able to take care of my loved ones.

Do riches really mean success? If it were then how about the adage that says the rich also cries because of how they feel helpless when they also realize their money hasn't given them all they want
My brother , definition of success varies, riches is the number one meanungbof success , if you are rich you can get everything money can afford, the rich crying does not has anything to do with measuring success, success is acheivement and you cannot acheive many things if you don't have money.

My brother , definition of success varies, riches is the number one meanungbof success , if you are rich you can get everything money can afford, the rich crying does not has anything to do with measuring success, success is acheivement and you cannot acheive many things if you don't have money.
I am clear as to what your opinion is about success being achievement but do you think personal achievements or collective make a person successful? Or does one just become rich?

Success is a relative term. For someone who earns nothing from his blog, someone earning $100 per month from his blog can be considered successful, but for this guy a person who is earning $1000 can be thought to be successful.

Measuring success is different for all persons. Some measure success with fame. Some measure with amount of money acquired. There is however no universal way of measuring success. The best way possible is to measure personal growth and changes on ones entirety.
As for me the RC car used in measuring my sources uncomfortable I am leaving economically because after all it is said and done we will always go back to what we came here what we can eat and the financial responsibilities that we can comfortably handle.

The is no generally accepted way of recording one's success, everyone has their wins and losses, you just have to figure out what works for you.

There is no exact age for when it is best to start investing. Instead, the answer to this is as soon as you possibly can. Meaning, when you have stable income, have an emergency fund built, and are ensuring to pay off any high interest debt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds