Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.
You measure your business success base on the satisfaction review you get from customers. Business success is based and can be weighed on rate at which customers derived satisfaction from your produced product.

Advertisement Placeholder
success when you have to put it in perspective is relative,because what goal a person sets for himself to achieve might be different from another.
When an well define objective has been outlayed and the you set up strategy on how to accomplish them,if that goal is achieved then you have succeded.

There are many ways and actual process to measure your success, you may get a particular business mate which is a little bit higher than you, if you can meet his or her demand, like the way he or she imports and exports his or her goods and services, you may also decides to go into giving your business a particular target or aim.

Within your payment terms, there could also be scope to offer incentives for timely payment, such as a small discount. Structuring your payment terms to encourage prompt payment is a more favorable approach over issuing late fees and penalties for outstanding invoices – as these are likely to get your clients offside and

The best way to measure success is to see the results of output of what you are doing positively. If you see the results in a positive way then you can now then measure the success with what you are seeing

Success is not by signature of properties you acquired but by how far your company have gone, how far your company products have reached the hands of many and how many people you have put smile on your face.

You can measure business success by the level of profit you made at the end of the year or month or your level of turnover. It can also be measured by level of your net profit. Business success is different from one perspective to another.

With regards to the question on How to measure success? One can measure success by checking how much you have achieved on your goal of creating the business, also by checking how many areas is your product being used around the world, and check if your product satisfies customers

Profitableness. ...
Amount of clients: ...
Customer Satisfaction Level. ...
Satisfaction of Workers. ...
Your fulfillment. ...
Degree of Knowledge and Learning. ...
How you're spending your time.

"I try to set goals that meet or exceed expectations, and work as hard as I can to meet those goals. If I make mistakes along the way, then I know I can improve. I can and still do, but if I reach these goals and achieve my desired result, I consider it a success.

that is why accounting is very important in any business organisation and it is with the help of an accounting that you will know if you people is at lost or not because I keeping an account will give information about the total capital of the particular business and the profit made or loss

As there are different categories of measuring success some of them major it from money bank balance but from my perspective it should be measured but from my perspective it should be measured from your satisfaction you are working capability that how efforts you are putting on your business it's all depends on your work your willpower and then we count money bank balance this on the stuff but for me I if I get the opportunity to measure my success in business so I will first consider my satisfaction my production from the company which is producing and exporting.

I believe that success is defined by who you are and the person you desire. Success is measured differently for each person. ... I define success in my life with my goals and how I accomplish them. For me to truly succeed, I need to meet my goals, which I set honestly.

The lone assurance that there is, is that there is no limit to making and achieving progress. The street is certainly not a limited one, yet a yellow block street of marvels, questions, individuals, circumstances, conditions, decisions and everything in the middle. They all current themselves not on our time, but rather at the correct time for things to occur.

Establishing one of the best business venture in my environment is not my view of being successful, a successful man is a man who gives to the less privileges, who helps the poor and who create employment for his people

Success is something that everyone in any career field would like to achieve. Success may mean different things to different people. Interviews are indeed daunting but if you want to bag the job you must make sure that you try at any cost to do your best and answer all questions asked to the best of your ability..

To me, success is measured when you are able to satisfy your heart desire. When you are able to do what you desire to do and you see your business being the household names. When your business grows even more than you expect. That's a sucess story for me.

I think when we do a business, we have to evaluate whether we are making a profit or not, whether we are making a profit or not.Combined with the profit from the business, if we get any profit after the completion of our investment, it is a sign that we are earning crores from this business.Success is measured in terms of how much profit we make at the end. What is our profit is our success.

You can measure your success by the amount of properties that you have gotten through investment and the amount of business that you have been able to establish that have seen the lim light. Success is all what business man wish for and all what they want

Individuals view or proportion of accomplishment varies and it relies upon every person. A few people measure accomplishment through their abundance, cash in the bank, properties, number of testaments, etc.
As far as I might be concerned, achievement can be estimated through or by one's accomplishments.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds