Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to manage a poultry business

Managing a poultry business might be easy and difficult, it depends on the knowledge you really have about it. That's the reason I do advice people that you should know your business before you start

Advertisement Placeholder
I wish I had a concrete solution to his loss if birds. It's really a painful to see happen to one's poultry business. The business is too delicate to run as well as to manage from my personal experience in running it before

My friend have been managing a poultry business for years now and have not really made alot of gain cos the chicken keeps on dying.
Please any advise on how to manage the business and make more gains
I have a friend too that had similar experience, the chicken keeps on dying until she look for vet Doctor to take care of the birds

The problem is how come the birds keep on dying, I suggested that he employ an expert to take charge of medication aspect while he take cares of feeding
It is very easy to manage a poultry business is really when you have their located land and you have dedicated time to feed and take care of a birds

Poultry farming is very delicate as one
My friend have been managing a poultry business for years now and have not really made alot of gain cos the chicken keeps on dying.
Omo, poultry farming is not a child play matter,you will spend money on food,spend money on drugs,you have to dedicate time to care for them

Well poultry business is a very lucrative and profitable business if you know what you are doing and you know how to do it. If your chickens are dieing or getting sick, you need the attention of a veterinary doctor or advice from those that have made it from the business.

Poultry farming is very delicate as one

Omo, poultry farming is not a child play matter,you will spend money on food,spend money on drugs,you have to dedicate time to care for them
Yes, I agree that poultry business is a serious and sensitive matter because you are dealing with livestock. Just one mistake can be costly when the farm would experience pestilence that the chickens would die of a fatal disease. The caring of the chickens is not easy that you have to learn very well.

Poultry business is undoubtedly a very lucrative business venture but you need to have knowledge of it in order to make something tangible.

He needs to employ a vet doctor ASAP. Poultry business is very lucrative he’s just not doing it right
I agree with you that a veterinarian doctor is needed. He must really consult with the experts. In this case the experts the owner of the poultry needs to consult is the veterinarian doctor. The veterinarian will assess everything in the chicken so that he will not incur further losses.

For your friend to prevent his chickens from dying, he needs to get more training from established poultry to learn more about the business or he can call in professionals to examine the causes of the death of his chickens.

For your friend to prevent his chickens from dying, he needs to get more training from established poultry to learn more about the business or he can call in professionals to examine the causes of the death of his chickens.
Dying of chicken sometimes is always a normal thing especially to new people that are engaging in the business and could be as a result of improper training, vetinary doctor can also help in this situation.

Your friend should not have started the poultry business if he didn't have a good understanding about it, it is always better for you to learn it from people who have been in the business for a long time first before establishing.

Maybe before he started the poultry business, he did not first learn how to do about the business and he needs to always invite a doctor for the poultry

Managing a poultry business is no small task especially if you just started it needs special attention to be able to get the needs of the bird, if they Keep dying then most likely is from the environment or the food, but employing the service if an expert would save you the stress of running around.

Poultry business has a 50/50 chances lucrative survival. The business alone is worth the risk if the chickens don't keep dying. The season for rearing, environment and the type of breed should be taken in cynical.

The poultry business from my experience is not a business that is easy to manage at all. If you are very knowledgeable about managing it, you might end up losing too much of your invested capital in it

If you have a poultry farm then regulating the temperature is something that is very important especially when they are still young. You should also ensure that you vaccinate them accordingly.

When it comes to poultry business, there are certain things you must always consider. The poultry must be clean always, you must always pack their waste must always be packed and disposed. You need to always monitor them and if there's any of them that is sick, immediately remove and isolate such fowl.

Talking about poultry, there are so many things to be considered. Poultry can take upto 6weeks to attain harvest, but before that you must consider few things:
1. Feed
2. Chicken
3. Drugs
4. Feeding pan/Water can
5. Renting or constructing of the poultry house.
6. Light.
7. Coal
8. Water
9. Sawdust
Etc.

If you have a poultry farm then regulating the temperature is something that is very important especially when they are still young. You should also ensure that you vaccinate them accordingly.
Yes this is very important, to prevent unnecessary losses due to the chicks falling sick or dieing from extreme cold or heat. Like I once head a case where a poultry owner lost most of his chicks due to extremely cold temperature that period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds