Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to manage a poultry business

You can actually manage a poultry business alone only if the poultry is a small one , but in the case where the poultry is a big one , it can never be managed and run by an indivudual.
The reason why it may be difficult to manage alone is the facts that you may not likely understand everything and you will need someone with better understanding to guide you until you get the necessary knowledge and understanding . After that you can possibly manage a chicken business alone.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's just the understanding of the business and everything is okay. If proper care is not taken there will always be a high mortality rate when rearing poultry. Just know the right drugs to give at early-stage to prevent infection and disease.

If you really don't know much about the management of poultry business , then its going to be hard trying to manage it alone , but if its a huge poultry business , then you must need workers.
The reason why it may be difficult to manage alone is the facts that you may not likely understand everything and you will need someone with better understanding to guide you until you get the necessary knowledge and understanding . After that you can possibly manage a chicken business alone.

If you really don't know much about the management of poultry business , then its going to be hard trying to manage it alone , but if its a huge poultry business , then you must need workers.
The one I did sometimes ago was not a huge poultry farming. I had about 50 chicks together with my sister. But the whole thing was not profitable and some of them were dying even before maturity. We lost so much then Sha due to lack of understanding.

The one I did sometimes ago was not a huge poultry farming. I had about 50 chicks together with my sister. But the whole thing was not profitable and some of them were dying even before maturity. We lost so much then Sha due to lack of understanding.
That's the problem with poultry farming and i think you have learnt your lesson , next time you wanted to do such business , you should have someone that knows about what you need to give them when you bought them , the drugs you need to be putting in their water and so on .
You can easily get that information from the place you normally get their feed .

That's the problem with poultry farming and i think you have learnt your lesson , next time you wanted to do such business , you should have someone that knows about what you need to give them when you bought them , the drugs you need to be putting in their water and so on .
You can easily get that information from the place you normally get their feed .
There was a man that we brought , we thought that the man really understand the best thing to do at this situation, he should have told he doesn't know , we believe him on what he says but unfortunately those chicken were still not able to survive.

In order to manage the poultry business you need to know everything related to the bird you are trying to raise. For instance, if you are trying to raise turkeys, you need to know about the life cycle of turkey, their behavior, food habits, etc. If you have all the information required managing the business will be easy. Having access to the market is also very important for management of the poultry business

In order to manage the poultry business you need to know everything related to the bird you are trying to raise. For instance, if you are trying to raise turkeys, you need to know about the life cycle of turkey, their behavior, food habits, etc. If you have all the information required managing the business will be easy. Having access to the market is also very important for management of the poultry business

I think that @Samara and @Dracula run poultry farms and they have experience in this regards. There are many poultry farm owners who may keep turkeys. This depends on the demand as well. Turkeys are not in a huge demand in here. Having said that, a few people do prefer them. Chickens are very popular and many people like them as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds