Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to manage a poultry business

I do manage poultry. The reality about managing poultry business will have a lots to do with having a basic knowledge about poultry. The important thing to learn is to learn how to study the behaviour of the birds and give them their drugs as at when due.
This is very true. Understanding this business is the first important step to making a good fortune out of it. Therefore, a business person should always start with proper research of how to take care of the poultry to be reared.

Advertisement Placeholder
Choose the type of poultry to rare especially the one in need at that particular time, also the location for siting this farm is also important cause it has to be accessable to customers.

Poultry birds are needed to be maintained in a strictly hygienic manner with proper housing. A good and clean environment with proper ventilation should be provided. The farm should be disease and pest free. Layers require regular temperature.
The basic requirement of a poultry farm is the proper housing that is clean and the environment that is hygienic. The main enemy of poultry is the disease that can hit the birds. It is also important to check the neighboring farms for their own cleanliness. If the neighboring farm is messy then your farm can get contaminated.

Poultry business just need a proper understanding of how is really work and how you can manage it perfectly to a points that you do not experience any casualty, if you don't know how to do it perfectly there is high percentage that your poultry business may not be profitable.

Poultry business just need a proper understanding of how is really work and how you can manage it perfectly to a points that you do not experience any casualty, if you don't know how to do it perfectly there is high percentage that your poultry business may not be profitable.
Poultry business is one of the most promising agricultural business which always brings more profit if you take the proper precaution, if you can just learn the procedure before venturing into the business, you will have a high return rate.

The death of the birds may be as a result of the pandemic among them. The best thing is consult avian doctor to check on the birds. He is in the best position to recommend best medication for the birds. It will be good to fumigate the pens too.

We can manage a poultry farm by employing a professional veterinary doctor. Employment of responsible workers that will take care of feeding and cleaning of the poultry to allow good ventilation. The security aspect of the poultry is very important from theives and hoodlums to enter the poultry.

I think he should study the birds closely to find out if there are signs of illness always and also employ a vertinary doctor to help him, also he can make friends with other poultry owners to learn from the and finally the internet is available for browsing any form of birds sickness and how to treat them.

I will advise your friend to fumigate the immediate environment of the poultry. This might help to curb the the rate at which the birds are dying. If this method does not work, it is a very good to consult animal vet for the best for way out.

I will advise your friend to fumigate the immediate environment of the poultry. This might help to curb the the rate at which the birds are dying. If this method does not work, it is a very good to consult animal vet for the best for way out.
Fumigation is really necessary for a poultry habitat. This is because there are those parasites that affect them. But you should do some research as to know the right chemicals to fumigate with.

We can manage a poultry farm by employing a professional veterinary doctor. Employment of responsible workers that will take care of feeding and cleaning of the poultry to allow good ventilation. The security aspect of the poultry is very important from theives and hoodlums to enter the poultry.
I think it would also be best if the poultry owner has some knowledge in these areas as well, there might be a time where you might not have access to a vert to help you out. Or what do you think?

My friend have been managing a poultry business for years now and have not really made alot of gain cos the chicken keeps on dying.
Please any advise on how to manage the business and make more gains
In running a poultry business, one should have an animal doctor that could explain how best to keep the animals alive, that way you are certain of profit.

In running a poultry business, one should have an animal doctor that could explain how best to keep the animals alive, that way you are certain of profit.
I think before starting the business it self, this is one thing you should make sure you have taken care of. Gain knowledge in this areas, the mistake many make is always wanting to learn when the business starts not before starting the business.

Even if you don't have veterinary doctor around, it is important to understand health protocols and practices to adopt to prevent disease outbreak in your poultry farm.

Even if you don't have veterinary doctor around, it is important to understand health protocols and practices to adopt to prevent disease outbreak in your poultry farm.
For a big poultry farm it is imperative to hire a veterinarian on a regular basis - paying him a regular retainer fee that you can call him anytime you need his services. The health of the chickens is paramount to the business because a deadly pestilence can wipe out all your investment.

Poultry business is one of the most promising agricultural business which always brings more profit if you take the proper precaution, if you can just learn the procedure before venturing into the business, you will have a high return rate.
Learning the procedure of this business is absolutely necessary and I am talking this from experience, there was a time we were engaging in this business without having proper understanding, it was something of a great surprised to find out that out of 100 chicken 25 just die in a single night and we lost almost 50 within the period of two days because of infection.

Learning the procedure of this business is absolutely necessary and I am talking this from experience, there was a time we were engaging in this business without having proper understanding, it was something of a great surprised to find out that out of 100 chicken 25 just die in a single night and we lost almost 50 within the period of two days because of infection.
We do need to learn poultry business from expert or any person that's doing a poultry business so as not to mark any mistakes, because f you don't take care of them the proper way , most of them will die in the process.

When running a poultry business, most people tend to forget that like humans, poultry can be affected by what they eat and even their environment. I suggest your friend should see an expert.

Managing a poultry business is a very tedious work, it requires adequate cleanliness, some times when we find out that the birds are dieing or sick, the first thing to do is to separate the sick from the healthy, clean the house and call a vertinary doctor.

My friend have been managing a poultry business for years now and have not really made alot of gain cos the chicken keeps on dying.
Please any advise on how to manage the business and make more gains
your friend must contact with a animal's Doctor at next time to solve dear problems and they must continue their business powerful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds