Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.
Yes, they say money can’t buy happiness. Yet, when I see something I really like in a store and BOOM I just buy it.. you can bet I feel happy.
But it’s only temporary happiness. True happiness comes from within. ✨ I’m lucky enough to feel happy most of the time without the need to buy a lot.
Suggestion: If you do come into some $$, don’t waste it on some quicky-purchase just because you see something you like. Think long-term. Use the cash on a reliable phone with a great camera, a Chromebook, anything that can hook you up with some niccce online jobs. (So you’re always earning money.)
I just found another great side hustle and I can’t wait to get started but I will need either a large phone with large text or Chromebook because it involves back & forth typing and for once it isn’t transcription. 🙂👊💖

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is certainly not one of the basic needs that sustain life, but is so important that we simply can't live without it. It is the only effective means through which we can quantify the value of the basic needs such as food, clothing, and shelter, and is the only sure way of acquiring them for their true worth

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned there is no way you can be able to make a living without having money because you have a lot of responsibility to take care of as well as you're feeling which requires money.

If there's a way from my ends I'll let you know but recently I've search around and I've found no where one can learn how to live without money.

I don't want to live a life without money. I refer to it as a lifeless life. Money is vital, money brings satisfaction and less worry because life is not worry free.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
You are right some person think real happiness is when you have all the money in this world but sometime seeing nature will really help you to see that life is not as difficult as we think

That's even unthinkable, you virtually need money to do almost everything that sustains life. You can't possibly live without money, unless you are living under someone who has money in case of ones parents. So directly or indirectly, we need it for survival

In today's world it is basically impossible for you to live completely without money. The only way that you can do so is if you have everything at your disposal which itself is also impossible.

I agree with you. Money is very important for human beings to exist. They can purchase food, clothing and shelter through the money they have earned. These three are the common or basic needs of mankind.

Poor management of finance plays a crucial role here. It is why most businesses dont make it past the first few months. You should find ways to manage your finances.
Yeah, it is best to manage your personal finances really well. That way, you never go broke all the time. That also means that you should work hard to earn some money from one or two sources. Then manage that income well to live a comfortable life.

Moving with people that can assist you with your bill in life is like living a life of a begged because they can't satisfy your every need at all the time, so i beleive its better to work and earn your own pay.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

Living a life without money and this life can be so difficult as money is probably the most important asset that all uman beings should have because it is the purchasing power in your hand and your ability to get almost everything in this life don't for you.

I wouldn't advise anyone to even have a plan of living this life without money at the importance of money is too much that if you do not have it you are bound to suffer so much in life.

that's true we need cash to survive, in this nature of existence you need more than enough money to survive,as the matter if fact you need as much as you can get,because the more money you have the more problems are coming your way.

If there's a way from my ends I'll let you know but recently I've search around and I've found no where one can learn how to live without money.
Its Impossible especially in this our modern generation, you have to Carter for food, accomodation, clothing, all these basic needs requires money to accomplish them, not to mention caring for your family as well.

I don't get this post, theres no way one can live life happily without money. Unless you have those that just simply hand u things or u a new born baby

Cash is actually extremely required however in circumstances where the cash is actually certainly not offered, you should still make it through. Cash cannot purchase joy, the delight is actually a household is actually exactly just what you depend on when you do not a lot financing

These may help, but for me...I don't think I would be comfortable without money and taking up any of these tips.
Even when I had to stay with my uncle during the pandemic, it wasn't possible to be fully dependent on him.
We need money in life! Lol

To my opinion living a life without money is seriously impossible because I see money as inevitable in human life that is human being can not lives his entire life without it because definitely there most be some certain requirements you will need to sustain your survival.

I think it would be very good if you can get a work which you can do that you put food on your table. Relying on other people to sort out your bill can be somehow so you need to work on yourself to get job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds