Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

There's no doubt money is important in life but when one doesn't have money, one would still keep on living no doubt. Family members could help out but one without money should be comfortable, he should always be striving to correct the deficiency

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is a very important aspect of life, I don't think you can have a happy life without money no matter how small it is, money is very important. You need at least a little quantity of it to live a normal life.

Personally for me I can say money is quite inevitable in human life because to settle your uncertainties and the basics necessity of immediate life to me it not easy and I can say human being can not at all live without money because his need can not be meet up as expected.

Life would indeed be difficult without money as money is the accepted legal tender to get anything nowadays which is why it is important to plan how to always have some cash no matter how little and invest.

The only way to live an entire life without money is to live like the ancient cave men. This is only possible if living at villages settled by ancient tribes. For example, Masai tribe lives without money, practicing hunting and living at handmade cabins. But they were born in a life lacking everything we know and got the habit to survive that way. How many of us would be able to live by merely hunting and fishing? With no medical service? and moreover, what about the compulsory hunting and fishing licence our governments compels us to pay for? Look, you need money to pay bureaucracy even if you have disposition to live like a Masai or an ancient cave men:rolleyes:

Money isn't everything but it is a necessity. Money can't buy happiness but you need it to enjoy life. If one wants to enjoy life without money then one has to move into the jungle where there is no need to spend money you have water and shelter there.
Even while living in the jungle, there will still be need for money. Afterall, nobody can live peacefully in the jungle except of the person has never experienced life among the people before.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning how one can live without money, well I personally would suggest that you not try to live without money and ratcher live with money, because living without money is not the best way to live

I do not advise anyone to learn how to leave a life without money because how will you take care of your busics need and necessity if you do not have money ?/ I advise you to go out there and work hard to make sure that you have a reasonable income to take care of yourself,

There’s no any way of living this life without money. Money is the beginning of every life and without it life is not enjoyable. I will rather have money and learn about how to live life with money

There is no way you you can live without money, you really need to work hard to get all the money you need to start up your life, don't depend on living a life without money because he will regret it, it is not the best option in the modern society.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
To me personally I really think that this is absolutely impossible unless you are digging your own grave or shooting your self in the legs,it is very much not advisable as far as I'm concerned.

Money is not everything is what people say, please don't tell me non-sense as a matter of fact in as much as it is true i don't like earring that statement because i believe bad hand as not touched such person or people because if the hand of the dark-one and brokeness of the highest order as touched someone you will not be thinking or even have the mouth to say money is not everything.

Money is everything, even when you're a farmer plant all the crops on the farmland you still need money. Cos money is what you made use to start the farming business.

Money is very important in our daily lives because it enhances our activities and makes us much more comfortable , it will be very difficult to stay alive without money because certain deadly ailments come as a result of lack of money.
Very true, money is needed on every aspect of our daily lives, even in our basic needs money is needed to achieve this. So i believe it is impossible to actually live a joyful life or a life of peacre without money.

Yes it is an ideal tactics you just layed out there. It is very good if you can move in with a relative or friend you find accommodating. While there, make sure you take part in the chores to keep things going well for you

You should not just stay or continue living that way for the rest of your lives. What should you be doing to fend for yourself should be the thoughts you should be having within you while squating with friends or relatives

You cannot live without money completely. But what you can do is control how you spend so that you don't run out of money. You need to spend money on your basic needs like food, a place to live and clothes to wear. But you can minimize spending by living in an affordable house and wearing not so expensive clothes.

You may not have heard of an Earthship, but building one is a means to live without making monthly payments. This is one approach that gives not just housing but also methods to use clean water and solar energy.

Money is very important in our daily lives because it enhances our activities and makes us much more comfortable , it will be very difficult to stay alive without money because certain deadly ailments come as a result of lack of money.
It is very difficult to live life without money because money is the spice of Life it helps you to be able to get what you need at every particular time and also help to self expenses and daily life problems.

I do jot know what anyone should even want to start a life without money as it is always practically impossible as you will need money for everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds