Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

e is no way you can live a life with out money. At least you need money to eat. You need money to fees your children. I work hard all day because I understand that live without money is so hard to survive. At least I need to be able to feed my self

Advertisement Placeholder
Thou money is not everything or cannot buy everything but its sometimes impossible to leave life without money because you need money to run all or everyday day to day activities like paying your bills or even to get food for your self you need money,to fuel your car of you have an automobile you need money if one falls sick you need money to pay your hospital bills so its almost impossible for one to leave without money

I believe that we could live life without money. Its really the air that we breathe that can make us to live. Fresh air is just free. Its no longer free when you are hospitalized and needed the oxygen. If the fresh air is to be bought and given value, then we will all need much money to pay for it.
All of us then should be grateful to God our Maker because of the free air that we breathe. Another best gift from Him is the water that we drink. Fresh and clean water is life. We can still live without money by just drinking water. Water refreshes our body.

Finally, I believe that people of old like Adam and Eve would agree that they can still leave even without money. They existed first before money was invented. Their lives are proof that money is a necessity for living. So if you have a piece of land that you can plant rice, fruits, and vegetables, you may not need money in order to live. This is best when you live in the rural areas..

If you really want to live without money, then you should consider working all day of which it would even result in health issues that would require money to solve.

As it often said that money answers lots of things. However, one can still find happiness with little or no money. Just find any activity that gives you joy and do it over and over again. You may also find a need in your community and fill it and who knows you may be rewarded for doing what you know how to do best.

Money is very important in our daily lives because it enhances our activities and makes us much more comfortable , it will be very difficult to stay alive without money because certain deadly ailments come as a result of lack of money.
It is very difficult for one to live life without money money is one of the basic essential in life that one has to have in other for he or she to solve his economical needs.

Living life without money? I really doubt if a person can live life without having money unless the person wants to become a liability on those around him or her. Money is needed in our everyday life. Even if a person decides to live on a friend or relative,there will be some things the person would want to get and would just have to find a way to get it one way or the other on his own.

Living a life you don't have money it's not a nice idea because you will denied yourself of so many things and all the pleasures of life, you really need to work hard to make sure that you have a financial stability in your life to live a reasonable life.

I don't even know what to say because it is funny and I have been laughing all the way. Right from birth every person needs money for upkeep and the basic necessities of life

I don’t wanna say anything about this because I don’t even want to know how to live life without money because i will have money.I should be learning how to live life with money

Living life without money would mean totally relying on other people to help meet our needs and this is not going to make sense completely as people could get tired of us in the long run.

I don't believe that one can live a life with out money in this 21st century. If you have to live a life with out money, then you need to start preparing to be a beggar in this present century.

Life itself need money to survive, you need money to eat, you need money to take care of your love ones you need money to survive. Life without money is very hard to survive. We all need to work hard to at least see money for feeding

I haven't heard of this before. That there is a way to live life without money. What will that person use in feeding and taking care of his or her needs

Money is very important in our daily lives because it enhances our activities and makes us much more comfortable , it will be very difficult to stay alive without money because certain deadly ailments come as a result of lack of money.
I don't think that one can live life without money money is one of the most important and visit essence of life and one needs money to survive like how he or she needs water.

This is the hardest situation anyone can found him or herself. the problem with compound if you find yourself in a huge debt and no one is ready to help you out. this has happened to me in the past when I just graduated out of the university and have no work to do. Someone can easily be influenced during this situation to take up any bad thing.

I can't say or call living this way a smart thing to do. You can squart with a friend or relatives at some point in life. Most of us have done this before. But you should be thinking of making better plans for your own life

Money is very essential in our lives , it may not come always but having a better strategy to make the money coming steadily is very important.

One must make some way for themselves in making out a living instead of depending on this manner of living. It is not easy I know, but you should have a plan while you're getting this assistance from people now

Poor management of finance plays a crucial role here. It is why most businesses dont make it past the first few months. You should find ways to manage your finances.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds