Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
I know money is not everything, but money make life interesting and worth living, going to view nature or being nice to people is OK. But you still need money to feel good.

Advertisement Placeholder
It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

Money is very important. The truth is we can't without money, we depend on it directly or indirectly for survive.

All the three tips you mentioned if you check it properly requires money directly or directly.

It's not possible to live without money , you will surely need to use money to live a better live

In the world which we live in today it is basically impossible that you should live a life comfortable without money and that is why a lot of people work hard so that they can be able to afford basic things.

Money is one of the important things in life, if you're moneyless or broke of money, you won't live well and you won't enjoy life like you would have

Is this possible?
Even if possible, it would be suicidal to live life without money.
Imagine not being able to get food to eat, or buy other necessities.
Life without money is a suicide mission.

Money is very important to human existence to some extent I can say human beings can not do without money because you may not be able to meet up with you daily needs and desires such as the food which is very essential for human survival.
[automerge]1633784028[/automerge]
Well there are some ways in which you might have to live your life without money to some extent someone may said money is nothing this is because money can not bring him happiness in life and at the same time money can not buy you life.

Last edited:
I don't think its possible to live without money. I find it funny😄.
Money is very important to survive. Living requires money and thats why everyone tries so hard to be up and doing so as to cater for their needs

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.
For me it is possible for you to live without money but before you can do that you must make sure that almost everything that you need which happens to be mostly about the food items can be sourced by you locally without you haven't to get it from someone else I think with that you can be able to survive as a human being without having to spend money.

In my opinion, money is important in a person's life. I personally do not see myself living in a cave in the dark, far from civilization and the world, eating from the bark and drinking water from the swamp. :))

Your tips on maintaining financial discipline is quite helpful. In addition to that, avoid impulsive spending and you should only purchase things that are absolutely necessary.

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.
Its possible though. People sacrifice their self to serve God. They maybe going around preaching then the church would offer them accomodations and food, they absolutely have no need for money

I will not even advise people on how they can live a life without money, that is a total laziness and you may be at risk of developing disease because at this point you will be staying at home without having anything to do to keep your mind and your body going, is not the best to stay idle. The body was meant to engage in activities.

How can someone live without money? because I belief we live life by money due to the fact that money solves every problem, we need money for daily food, clothing, school, medical and so on, to me life without money is lifeless

@WhiteHouse
Well, I'm sincere, unfortunately given my serious condition that I am now, on this point of view, I at 46 years of age, running out of money, could be my most probable future prospectus! :cry: :cry:
If you want I can explain the reason in detail in another post.
I hope (there should be but I am not sure), there are shelters for people without money and homeless people, where in the evening it should be possible to eat, wash and dress. But during the day, however, I should be out on the street, and to have just a little something for me, the only thing I could do is to beg.

I wont support this motive its not possible to live without money for instant now that I have grown to some certain age I will need money for so many things so without money I dont think many of my daily goals can be archeived

Interesting question. But I do think that money is so ingrained in the society that one way or another, you'd need it. I can imagine a person going off the grid from society and living a life away from all the standards.

Perhaps that would be a way to almost eliminate the use of money. Many if there was a larger society that lived that way, trade by barter would become the order of the day.

In the world which we live in today it is basically impossible that you should live a life comfortable without money and that is why a lot of people work hard so that they can be able to afford basic things.
That is right. It is so hard these days to live without money. You need it to afford both basic things and to live a comfortable life. So it is just normal when people work hard to earn money.

Well it is not possible to live a comfortable life without money because literally every thing we need and want us actually purchased with money and it makes life without money hard

Sure! Just as you said earlier,money is one of the major thing Everyone needs for better life,I don't think living without money in this our era is possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds