Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

For me it is possible for you to live without money but before you can do that you must make sure that almost everything that you need which happens to be mostly about the food items can be sourced by you locally without you haven't to get it from someone else I think with that you can be able to survive as a human being without having to spend money.
I still don't think it's possible, let's say all that you eat you got them from the forest or your farm, then how where you able to start the farm in the first place? What about having a roof over your head? You need money to rent an apartment or at least buy one. What about your cloths? Do you plan on using leafs for cloths?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to live life with out money is by moving to a rural area were there is availability of food, water , and electricity. Or by staying with a wealthy person who will help you

Money is very important and can't be written off just like that , that's why it would be very hard to just live your life without money ,to buy good clothes ,eat good food you need money

The only way i know You can live a life without having money is only if someone else is taking care of your responsibility in life without you doing anything , anything apart from that will not work.

Truth is there's no way one can live this life without money. You need to at least get the basic needs of life even if you're squatting with someone or still in your parents house.
Even the Holy Bible says that "money answers all things". It's the legal right that one has to access and purchase life's needs.

If you do not have money you cannot live a life. You need money to buy food, you need money to live under a roof, you need money to wear clothes.

If you do not have money you cannot live a life. You need money to buy food, you need money to live under a roof, you need money to wear clothes.
Living without money in life is almost impossible because without money, life is not worth living , we need money in our daily activities , even if someone else is feeding us , we still can not do without money.

Personally I am not really interested to learn how to live a life without money because as I understand Money is really necessary to keep your life in good condition, if money was not important then why do we work.

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.
Only people that can possibly live without money are babies and toddlers. Once you are of age there are responsibilities. Most of them are money dependent

I don't think there's a way you live without money so the best thing is to get yourself a job instead of living of people at some point the person will surely get tired and speak up and there will be something you need which you won't be able to ask so just get a job
Yes.
Best thing to do would be getting your self employed, do one thing or the other to fetch your self money. That way you don't get to experience the hardship that comes with financial constraints.

The reality is that we may not be able to live a good life without money and this is quite clear. Money is needed by almost each and every person on this Earth. If you do not have enough money, then your living standard will fall and you may not be liked by many people. This is a harsh reality. :(

Yes.
Best thing to do would be getting your self employed, do one thing or the other to fetch your self money. That way you don't get to experience the hardship that comes with financial constraints.
Living life without money is very difficult, almost impossible.
To prevent hardship or death, one should get something profitable doing to earn from.
I think that is a good way to escape the hardship that comes with financial constraints.

Most people who live in the rural area can live well without money. This is because they have lands where they can grow foods. They have enough water and can live even without electricity.

If I go back to my father's place in a village, I do not need money to live. My father grows food, he has a bio gas plant that generates free gas and a solar energy for electricity.

I don't seem to match your content with the title of your thread though. I have to check this thread as I was wondering how one could live life without money. I don't think it is possible for one to live or go through life without money as money is needed in our day to day expenses for us to survive.

Although you have good points on how to live without money, i dont think one can live well without money. Money is a very essential thing in one's life, one will need money to do one thing or the other.

If I go back to my father's place in a village, I do not need money to live. My father grows food, he has a bio gas plant that generates free gas and a solar energy for electricity.
Hmm which means accomodation has been covered, while feeding has also been taken care of but what about clothing and shoes? You need money to buy that, what about maintenance of the gas plant? Am pretty sure money was also used to buy the solar energy as well.

I love this. I think it is important that time and again we just take some moment to unwind and enjoy the little things in life. Sometimes money is needed to enjoy as well.

Although you have good points on how to live without money, i dont think one can live well without money. Money is a very essential thing in one's life, one will need money to do one thing or the other.
I don't even know how people will be able to live perfectly without money because I can't even imagine that, in this situation the person may decide not to work but just to live.. I consider this as a total laziness.

Well i can't see how this can really go on for too long,because the world we live in is revolve around the exchange of money for the things that we need,and that is where we will always be in need of cash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds