Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

I've had such thoughts before too but I waved it aside the moment I found out that to be able to live and a civilized world as this you need it as a means of exchange, because if you move by compassion and do things expecting everyone to do same, you might be disappointed when people start exchanging stuff to get other stuffs to replace money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've had such thoughts before too but I waved it aside the moment I found out that to be able to live and a civilized world as this you need it as a means of exchange, because if you move by compassion and do things expecting everyone to do same, you might be disappointed when people start exchanging stuff to get other stuffs to replace money.
I wouldn't want a situation that we lives perfectly without money because such situation will not be in existent . There are so many things to do with money no matter how we may try to avoid it

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
Life without money is a very hard one to live . The adage “Money does not guarantee happiness “ appears to have less and less significance in this modern world. However, when you bring to cherish the little things in life, you will realize that money is not the be all and end all of life

Life without money is not a good life but a meaningless life , you have to take care of some responsibility which will perhap need money to fulfil , so i don't see how someone can make it without money.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
Well that could actually placiate for a person who wants to be contented,but you will sure need money to be able to carry out some basic neccessity of life,though there are things that one can adjust to make life go easy.

Money can't buy happiness but you need it to enjoy life. If one wants to enjoy life without money then one has to move into the jungle where there is no need to spend money you have water and shelter there.

Money isn't always the entirety however it's far a necessity. Money can not purchase happiness however you want it to revel in existence. If one desires to revel in existence with out cash then one has to transport into the jungle wherein there's no want to spend cash you've got got water and safe haven there.
We are all humans and we need Money in other to survive, money is just the ticket of life, if you don't have money there's no way you can have the good life you've always wanted.

The question in itself is very funny actually and I don't think you really meant that question. But anyways, for those who are really curious, they're no way to live on this planet without money as it's a general way to recognize the value of things.

Life without money is a very hard one to live . The adage “Money does not guarantee happiness “ appears to have less and less significance in this modern world. However, when you bring to cherish the little things in life, you will realize that money is not the be all and end all of life

In fact, I must say that life is quite hard, even if you have a really low amount of money because low amount of money would not be sufficient enough to survive during current times.

In fact, I must say that life is quite hard, even if you have a really low amount of money because low amount of money would not be sufficient enough to survive during current times.
You are right. The economies have deteriorated to such an extent that the standard of living has gone higher and higher. People’s finances are genuinely being put to the test in these trying times

The question in itself is very funny actually and I don't think you really meant that question. But anyways, for those who are really curious, they're no way to live on this planet without money as it's a general way to recognize the value of things.
The question sounds somehow, we are all humans and there no way you can live without money as a matter of fact money is the ticket of life, without money we cannot survive.

The question sounds somehow, we are all humans and there no way you can live without money as a matter of fact money is the ticket of life, without money we cannot survive.
In my opinion, I don't think the question sounds somehow, I think the question is actually wrong and maybe came from someone who have given up on hustling and looking for a way out.

There's no way you can live without money, we all need money in other to survive, if you don't have money of ways to earn it you'll definitely suffer in this life.

Money plays a crucial role in our life. I don't believe anyone can live comfortably without having money in their pockets. A person without money will only be able to perform or acquire the things they give them.

In my opinion, I don't think the question sounds somehow, I think the question is actually wrong and maybe came from someone who have given up on hustling and looking for a way out.
You are right 😊, but there's no way we humans can live without money, only if you are given all that you want, that's when you can live without money, but that's not possible. What do you think?

In our current or modern days, money has become the most fundamental of human existence so it will be very difficult for someone to survive without money because we have so many daily needs to be satisfied.

There is high rate of inflation, things are becoming quite difficult and a lot of people are struggling mostly to survive and have at least three square meals a day. With all this that is going on it is practically impossible to survive without money.

The world is designed in such a way that you are going to need money in order to perform any kind of transaction and I do not see any way that you can go around it.

Money plays a very crucial roles in peoples life and without money, i don't see a way for you to survive because you need money to buy food in which is the primary means of survival

Money plays a very crucial roles in peoples life and without money, i don't see a way for you to survive because you need money to buy food in which is the primary means of survival
That's completely true, money is the ticket of life, I don't think that's possible for you to survive without money, I'll advise for to find a way to learn a skill set that will earn you money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds