Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

You are right 😊, but there's no way we humans can live without money, only if you are given all that you want, that's when you can live without money, but that's not possible. What do you think?
It's not possible for someone to have all that they want because the human want is just insatiable as we keep wanting things on a daily basis. And whatever we have won't have a clear and definite value without money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seek Shelter in a Community Sharing Similar Values.
Offer to Work for Free Lodging.
Head Out Into the Wild.
Build an Earthship or Go Couchsurfing.
Barter for Everything.
Traveling for Free.
Repair Things for Free.
Go Freegan.

It's not possible for someone to have all that they want because the human want is just insatiable as we keep wanting things on a daily basis. And whatever we have won't have a clear and definite value without money.
That's completely true, we all need money do take good care of ourselves, that's why we work hard to earn a considerable amount of money online, and if you are lazy there's no way you can earn money online.

How is it even possible to survive without money? It is obviously impossible because having money makes you happy. If you don't feel good about yourself, how can you even smile? Furthermore, it is not advisable to depend on somebody because he or she can eventually become weary of you.

People that choose to live without money, heavily rely upon the bartering system in exchange for their everyday needs. This includes food, supplies, modes of transportation, and many other things. This is also one way of ensuring that nothing is wasted and people can afford what they need.

I don't think we as humans can be able to live a simple life without money.money serve as a lubricant in our life's because it helps smoothing daily activities.even olden days substance are used as money for exchange

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
You can't survive without money you need food and cloches also you need somewhere to live it would be very hard to live without it and plus most peaple think money is happiness so I don't think you can achieve this without money

How is it even possible to survive without money? It is obviously impossible because having money makes you happy. If you don't feel good about yourself, how can you even smile? Furthermore, it is not advisable to depend on somebody because he or she can eventually become weary of you.
I think that's very much possible, if you want to live without money you need to have all the helpful things you want, that's the only way you can live without money.

That's completely true, we all need money do take good care of ourselves, that's why we work hard to earn a considerable amount of money online, and if you are lazy there's no way you can earn money online.
I honestly think that that mentality is actually coming from someone who's not willing to work and looking for a short cut. Well, it's so unfortunate that we can't live this life without cash.

Trade products and services: Barter your abilities or possessions for things you need or want. For instance, offer to do some gardening or make a dinner in exchange for a place to stay.
Create a garden and start growing your own food. This may be accomplished in a short area and offers a free source of fresh vegetables.

Money is very important in life... I don't think it's possible to live without money because you will end up frustrated.... you won't be able to offset your bills without money... you won't be able to feed adequately and you might fall sick as a result of malnutrition

This is exactly the same assessment and I'm going to give because there is no way I believe it is possible for a living human being to survive without having money. This is because everything you do in this life always involves spending money.

Trade products and services: Barter your abilities or possessions for things you need or want. For instance, offer to do some gardening or make a dinner in exchange for a place to stay.
Create a garden and start growing your own food. This may be accomplished in a short area and offers a free source of fresh vegetables.
That's true, if you have a good skills set I'm very sure you can earn a decent amount of money from it, having multiple income streams might also help you a lot.

Living without money necessitates stepping beyond one's comfort zone and discovering novel approaches to problems. It is significant to remember that going without money is difficult. However, it is possible to come across kind individuals who are eager to trade goods and services for labor.

This is exactly the same assessment and I'm going to give because there is no way I believe it is possible for a living human being to survive without having money. This is because everything you do in this life always involves spending money.
That is right. You need money in order to afford so many things in life. So no one should ever underestimate the need to earn money. In fact, you should always strive at your job or business to earn in maximum so that you can afford a comfortable life.

Money is very important in our every day life. I don't think it is possible to live life without money.

You stated that they should go out and appreciate the endowments of nature, How do you intend doing that without money?

Without much financial resources, you can maximize your life by building social connections. Create strong bonds and relationships with family and friends. Also, focus on self development by reading books.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds