Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

Though I do not own a business website, but when it comes to planning, I do not have a specific period of time I use in planning. One thing is for sure though, I take as much time that is needed to plan things out till am satisfied.
A very good plan and is a key to success to any kind of business that you want to do because when you are actually plan your business very well you will end up doing things in a way that they're going to be beneficial to your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
A very good plan and is a key to success to any kind of business that you want to do because when you are actually plan your business very well you will end up doing things in a way that they're going to be beneficial to your business.
Well said, but what about having a backup plan? I have come across some persons who believe there is no need having a backup plan as long as their original plan is good to go. What do you think about this?

I believe that is very important that you dedicate more time and plan and I'm rushing whatever project you want to do because when you don't plan well you have already started failing.
Yeah before moving to any project or so ,you have to place more effort in planning the available thing and necessity that would be needed for the growth of the project you are creating , because that's the most important thing needed

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?
If it actually means planning for a whole year before starting the business I am actually going to be very open to doing that as long as it helps me to be well convinced on how to successfully start my business.

Planning takes the bulk of my time especially as I'm a person that needs a lot of time to analyse things before delving into them.
I love to plan to ensure that I have a good road map to follow.
I would actually be willing to invest the number of time that is a quality enough for me to plan very well and make sure that I don't leave any loophole in my business that is going to cost a very big challenge in the future.

Planning is the most important phase of business and as such I usually give out all the time that is needed. On a normal it should take me about 3 months for me to put everything about the business in order.
Planning is the backbones and the existence of a business so planning must be executed very well in order to allow the business to survive, so you must keep updating your plan until you achieve your aim.

Personally, I believe that one should spend at least one month in planning for how best they will make their approach to the particular business that they're looking up to, as there is no need getting to rush what you're doing because you may end up running into losses and then regretting everything.

I don't really have time to even engaged in long planning, I just make an arrangement and plan out everything within some few days if it is a serious plan of establishing a serious business , some people make plans for month but I don't really have that Time, I have a lot of activities going on in my life.

Planning takes the bulk of my time especially as I'm a person that needs a lot of time to analyse things before delving into them.
I love to plan to ensure that I have a good road map to follow.

If it actually means planning for a whole year before starting the business I am actually going to be very open to doing that as long as it helps me to be well convinced on how to successfully start my business.
Devotion of time to plan your work and business is an important aspects of making a business a success, making sure you plan ahead and also have extra plan just in case.

I have come to understand that my planning beget my actions and the outcome is usually based on the effectiveness of the planning so I need to put more time before using the time left to execute.

Planning in business isn't something that one should take with levity. It involves a deep reasoning and one has to be very careful during this moment of planning. There's no particular duration I use on planning. I drop my pen once I'm done

I don't spend much time lining for a project so as to avoid analysis paralysis. The reason is that you cannot have all the answer at hand when you are planning for a project.

As long as it takes. Planning isn't something to take very lightly, we need to give our all to it as it is in most cases what will determine the future of the business we are planning to go into.
You plan until you get a feasible strategy on how to run your business.

I devote about 20% of my time to planning and if it does not go beyond that. I believe that I am going to get the necessary information once I get started. I don't want to get caught up in analysis paralysis.

Well, planning is a continuous process and a life time activities which is been performed on daily basis. For that I devoted 90% of my time for planning on how I could make my future better.

Well, planning is a continuous process and a life time activities which is been performed on daily basis. For that I devoted 90% of my time for planning on how I could make my future better.
Well said, this is where so many persons get it wrong, they tend to rush the planning process, thinking it's taking too much time, hence they end up making mistakes that would have been avoided.

Though you are right , planning is a gradual process like change because there might be a Change in planning but definitely you need an original plan before starting anything.

Planning is very important in our daily activities. Planning helps us to manage our time properly and to concentrate on achieving our set goals and objectives. It helps us to focus on the things we want to achieve.

Planning is necessary to attain new heights in business and it shouldn't be once in awhile, it has to be consistent. As you plan you implement and if the results turns negative, you have to plan again until you find a functioning strategy. This takes alot of time to accomplish.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds