Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

Well, planning is a continue process which requires no specific time which is to br fixed to carry out planning activities. Planning is something that should be done on daily basis in other to attained a specific goals or objectives.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the time required to plan a certain thing depends on how complex the task is. This is why the time required to plan things might vary a lot and it also depends on each and every individual. Some people make plans faster as compared to others.

I devote a lot of my precious time to planning before executing my plans, because you need enough time to plan, think , strategize before putting it into action if you want to succed in your business.

It actually depends on how free I am ,most times I actually put hours planning on how to acheive the goal I want in life ,so it all depends on my motive, I actually do spend a lot of days planning things
I believe that is very important that you dedicate more time and plan and I'm rushing whatever project you want to do because when you don't plan well you have already started failing.

Planning takes the bulk of my time especially as I'm a person that needs a lot of time to analyse things before delving into them.
I love to plan to ensure that I have a good road map to follow.
Planning is everything when it comes to business because it helps you to think all the dotted lines that might pose a very big challenge for you when you start the business eventually.

I believe that is very important that you dedicate more time and plan and I'm rushing whatever project you want to do because when you don't plan well you have already started failing.
Dedicating more time to your workis very important if you want to acheive the best result on your project ,you must taken time to plan , strategize and understand your plan before starting your business.

Planning is the most important phase of business and as such I usually give out all the time that is needed. On a normal it should take me about 3 months for me to put everything about the business in order.

Planning is the most important phase of business and as such I usually give out all the time that is needed. On a normal it should take me about 3 months for me to put everything about the business in order.
Planning is a very important part of a business and ample time should be dedicated towards planning. However, I still think 3 months is rather a long time to take for planning.

A business plan is a formal written document containing the goals of a business, the methods for attaining those goals, and the time-frame for the achievement of the goals so it will be very hard to succeed In business without planning

I devote a lot of my precious time to planning before executing my plans, because you need enough time to plan, think , strategize before putting it into action if you want to succed in your business.

I do not find anything wrong with devoting your time to planning things. But the Time is short and we need to execute our plans as soon as we make them. Many people do make plans but take a long time to implement those plans in the right manner.

This is not to brag but I am good in the implementation that is why when I join a planning session it would be quicker than they thought. I always think of the execution of the steps and procedures. But I admit that good planning requires more time than what I am doing.

In business planing is the number one thing which anyone need to observe if you can not plan very well with yourself you will fail so the most important thing is planing mostly when its come to business that is new,decipline also have a role to play its aid planing become real

Just as the saying goes that to fail to prepare is to prepare to fail. There's no business owner that doesn't prepare and plan. Plans are the blue print of a business. It's what you go back to if things ain't working as you propose it to be.

Though I do not own a business website, but when it comes to planning, I do not have a specific period of time I use in planning. One thing is for sure though, I take as much time that is needed to plan things out till am satisfied.
It is actually very important that you spend a lot of time planning on what to do especially when it is connected to your business than just washing to do the business and making the mistake of your life that will cost you everything you have.

It is actually very important that you spend a lot of time planning on what to do especially when it is connected to your business than just washing to do the business and making the mistake of your life that will cost you everything you have.
That's true, and I feel having a specific period of time for planning might actually limit my thinking process as I would be working with time.

We don't just plan and set things in motion like that, after planning, You still need to do a lot of necessary research on the business to support your planning and to make it work.
It is far more better that you plan and plan all over again so that's your plan is going to be a perfect one in order to avoid getting into a business and your plan is not really full proof to get the business rolling well.

I agree with you totally that it is best to take some time and plan on how you will go about the business. But it should not be too much time, otherwise you may take a long time before you launch the business.
Whenever you value your business , you are definitely going to take the planning of your business very seriously because everything that is tied to your business success is tied to the plan that you made for the business.

Whenever you value your business , you are definitely going to take the planning of your business very seriously because everything that is tied to your business success is tied to the plan that you made for the business.

Definitely, when you invest money into something, you automatically start gaining value about that thing. This is true when it comes to running business. You cannot actually make your business successful without giving it value.

Planning in a business doesn't have a definite amount of time. If I'm planning as regards my business, I make sure I plan everything that needed be. Until I'm fully satisfied. I don't set a time limit for that. To fail to prepare is to prepare to fail

It is far more better that you plan and plan all over again so that's your plan is going to be a perfect one in order to avoid getting into a business and your plan is not really full proof to get the business rolling well.
Well, from the comments of many here, I have observed that everyone would devote ample time to plan his business very well. Planning is quite important because it gives a business a clear direction on where to proceed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds