Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

I spend most of my time planning always whenever I have something in mind to do, and this is how my brain is always programmed to think towards a solution every blessed day, not to focus on the problem.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually time is very important and so also planning. when you used your time effectively on planning, you can have a better outcome. I spend much of my time to plan on things that will benefit the future.

Planning is by far the most important aspect of every business and I usually try to dedicate as much time as it will take me to do. I will only stop planning after I have conviction that I have already touched all the important areas of the business.

As an enterpreneur that wanted to start a business or have been running a succesful business , we must always know that proper planning is the mist important factors of moving the business forward.

It may sound ridiculous but I usually take up to 8 months to one year in order to plan for a business. This is going to include consultations and planning four ways in which I'm going to get funding because it is good to start a business in the best way possible instead of starting early.

Planning is very important and essential front development of a business , so we need to devote enough time to planning in order to have a succesful business outcome

Planning is a very sensitive aspects of every business that some owners do not usually take it serious. I believe that it is okay for you to take as long as you can in order to plan to which might be ranging from six months to even up to two years.

I would like to devote much more time to planning my life as I am doing right now. But I am very busy with other things, so I have to manage my time better. I know successful people are planning their day in advance, setting their objectives early in the morning. Maybe this is the reason why they are successful.
Planning is as important to the success of a venture as a good capital is important to starting up a business. You must certainly devote time to planning a working strategy that would enable maximize the opportunities available to you.

You are right , in planning , you must devote your time to proper planning and for your business to be succesful in every aspect , you need all the time you can get to keep planning.
Planning is a very sensitive aspects of every business that some owners do not usually take it serious. I believe that it is okay for you to take as long as you can in order to plan to which might be ranging from six months to even up to two years.

I think for anyone who really wants to be successful, he doesn't require a particular time to plan but he is expected to plan at all time because without planning there is always high level of failure and risk taking.

I think for anyone who really wants to be successful, he doesn't require a particular time to plan but he is expected to plan at all time because without planning there is always high level of failure and risk taking.
If you want to be succesful in your line of business, devouting enough time to planning and execution of your business is very important and you dont need an actual time but you keep planning .

I don't own the company website, but when it comes to planning, I don't have a specific time frame to use for planning. One thing is for sure, it takes me as long as it takes to plan things until I'm satisfied.

Actually I always believe that for the wise, planning is a continuous process which is done on daily basis to help you succeed in life but others think it's done just for a period of time to achieve an immediate needs.

Though proper planning needed to be done before starting your business , and that's why you need a business plan and a proper research survey to get everything needed for your business.

Planning is a very sensitive part of business that requires all the time that you are going to need. I usually give as much as six months in order to prepare for a new lunch and I advise that you should take as much as one year if it is a new business.

Actually I always believe that for the wise, planning is a continuous process which is done on daily basis to help you succeed in life but others think it's done just for a period of time to achieve an immediate needs.
So far learning is a continuous process , planning is also a continuous process which we must keep making because their are some plans that normally gets outdated , so we must keep having another plan to use incase our original plan fails to work.

Planning is without doubt the most important aspect of every business and as such you should always try to give it as much time as you can as much as six months or even one year.

The amount of time you should devote to planning is depending on how complex the project is . There are some that you have to do a a lot of assignments and consultations and that should definitely take a while.

Well, planning has no specific time to which it's supposed to be done but it's done in regular basis as long as a person really wants to succeed in life and in running a business.

I tend to wing it at times but other times I will plan things out for days or even months.

It depends on the plans and project I am working on really.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds