Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

I have devoted alot of my time for planning. this is because I don't see planning depending on time. planning is something that must and is supposed to.be done on daily basis depending on what you choose to achieve in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
For the achievement and betterment of ones business he or she has to plan,planning really help the growth and development of business,no matter how the business is,either big or small.

I also dedicate almost three hour to online earning. Which is a good amount of time because it enables me to earn at least one dollar daily. It may seem like a small amount but it adds up to a good amount at the end of the month that I would not have earned doing nothing.
This is what just keeps me going sometimes. I set the target and try to get as much as I can. The sum of all these small cash always brings a reasonable amount

I do devote a lot of time in my planning. As they always have it that failure to plan is planning to fail. I devote like 4 hours planning and mapping out my daily target and monthly.

it does not matter how much time you dedicate to planning, whta matters is putting it to work as well.
i make plans a lot of times but what i do most importantly is putting it to work, so when i figure out a little good one, i put some work on it

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?

I always started any project, first I analyzed every move and then I implemented. I didn't do it all by myself. in my opinion, a well-developed plan is always necessary.

Planning is important and I think a business plan should be created after analyzing things from different perspectives and angles. This is why planning can take a long time.

Planning is often a very important aspect of my business. This is why I usually dedicate up to about 3 months for a new plan or two months if the plan is already in success.

Well I actually devote so much time in planning because it is actually very important and I need it so I will be able to go through the job and business without making mistakes

I do not have time to plan out anything now because I do not have in mind to start up any business or anything, I may decide to do it in the future When an ready but for now I have other things to concentrate on

At times planning may be easier just as you rightly pointed out, but I think it is not same for all tasks or jobs. I see planning as very important and it should be given as much time as possible. For instance, one cannot make business plan anyhow or by rushing it to avoid problems in the business in future.

I have devoted alot of my time for planning. this is because I don't see planning depending on time. planning is something that must and is supposed to.be done on daily basis depending on what you choose to achieve in the future.
Exactly. Planning changes with time. You might plan on something today and tomorrow you have a different plan entirely. However, we must plan inorder to succeed

Planning is a major stage in every business.
Planning for me takes a lot of time; i believe that poor planning would bring about poor results.
It is good to devote a lot of time to plan your business.
Yes, planning is a very important aspect of your business. It is what makes you achieve better results with little or no challenges. I put enough time into planning too.

If you dont plan very well before jumping and starting a business, then you have already failed, planning is very important in any business either online or offline business,
I agree with you. But if you don't make concrete efforts to actualize your plans, then it is just as useless as not planning at all. It is one thing to plan and another thing to put them into reality.

I don't start business and hope for the best. I try to devote my time to plan everything I do to make the business successful. the time you spent planning is most important thing.

To me, there is no specific time, which may be considered to be the best time for planning. I sees planning as an inevitable activity and a daily activities which is supposed to be done by everyone who wishes to achieve the future.

I plan out my activities for a day the moment i wake up. It helps me get everything done fast. For my online work, it takes me about 3-4 hours to complete my tasks online.

Planning take much of humans time and getting or arriving at the exact point or want reduce waste and makes things work more easier and simpler even with a small token.

At least before you start a business, most of your time should be devoted to planning and strategies thinking about the business you wanted to start and after starting , you need to plan again to make sure the company company going on.

When it's comes to planning, I take as much time as I can to prepare plan ahead because it's very important, there is an adage which says if you fail to plan then preparation to fail also

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds